Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

tubbynomore said:
I don't know if it's willpower but I'm scared of putting it back on. There is no way I'm putting myself through this torture again ;)
I hope I can maintain for a while and pick up with Exante later on to lose the last 1.8

You definitely seem in the right frame of mind! Maintaining is one of the hardest things to do. Good luck x

Good for you Ali, you'll be fine I'm sure. The closer you get to goal - the harder it seems. But you definitely seem to be in the right frame of mind and you look great. Laura XX

Good afternoon Ali, hope you're having an easy day :hug99: xx

Hey Ali see you back soon... im here ready to rock these 11's again x

Heyyyyyyy peeps, thank you for your input in my diary it's great to have such support as we have on here.
Well, my maintenance is going OK I haven't joined WW or anything, I haven't had time so basically I've been following a AAM type diet with food from the low/no carb list.
There are days I have some carbs then cut back to almost none for another 2 days and it seems to work for me.
I am going to visit my friend Sarah in Swindon for 4 days next week so that will have been 3 weeks off Exante. I am ordering another box of shakes and I am going to go back on 100% TS from 3rd July which is a Tuesday so I can still be part of the Tuesday club ;)

I am worried that I will have gained some by then but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. My last goal is 10.8 so it is 1 1/2 stone away. I can't believe I have lost over 3st and it has taken me this long to get used to it and I love my new figure and confidence that goes with it.
I have heard this week that I am the talk of the office!! My colleagues have been speculating as to whether I have a new man, having an affair or what!!!???
I have just simply said I am high on life :)
I love the new energy I have and if I turn heads and men look at me, then being the most terrible flirt that I am I make the most of it lol.
Hubby is being more attentive too ;);)

I hope you are inspired to get on with this diet as it really does change lives. Don't procrastinate as long as I have and enjoy your new body and new confidence when it comes, it is an amazing feeling.

That's fab news Ali :D
I can't believe the difference in your pic !
I know you have lost weight, but your pic shows that you have lost years too ! :D

What a fab inspiring post Ali!
Well done on maintaining so far and I hope you find it easy to continue.
Have an amazing time in Swindon and enjoy your new figure, confidence and the flirting!
Take care
:hug99: xx

OMFG!!!!!! Mr Grey....there has never been a book I can't put down as much as this. I am already on book 2 and I only started book 1 on Saturday lol

Distracts me from food hehe

I have Mr Grey toooo book 1 ;) enjoy lol lol

Heyyyyyyy peeps, thank you for your input in my diary it's great to have such support as we have on here.
Well, my maintenance is going OK I haven't joined WW or anything, I haven't had time so basically I've been following a AAM type diet with food from the low/no carb list.
There are days I have some carbs then cut back to almost none for another 2 days and it seems to work for me.
I am going to visit my friend Sarah in Swindon for 4 days next week so that will have been 3 weeks off Exante. I am ordering another box of shakes and I am going to go back on 100% TS from 3rd July which is a Tuesday so I can still be part of the Tuesday club ;)

I am worried that I will have gained some by then but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. My last goal is 10.8 so it is 1 1/2 stone away. I can't believe I have lost over 3st and it has taken me this long to get used to it and I love my new figure and confidence that goes with it.
I have heard this week that I am the talk of the office!! My colleagues have been speculating as to whether I have a new man, having an affair or what!!!???
I love the new energy I have and if I turn heads and men look at me, then being the most terrible flirt that I am I make the most of it lol.

I hope you are inspired to get on with this diet as it really does change lives. Don't procrastinate as long as I have and enjoy your new body and new confidence when it comes, it is an amazing feeling.

What an inspiring post Ali - thank you for sharing :)

Hey Ali - Well done for maintaining. You will be fine, I'm sure.

I forgot to weigh myself today! I had a day off at the weekend, and wish i hadn't! Think i need to get back to staying 100% TS til I reach goal and get the rest of this weight off, I find it easier. But I am dreading going back to eating every day due to the fear of piling on the weight again! I'm just so impatient! You are being much more sensible by having a break, maintaining, then going back on it to lose a bit more. Probably the best way to do it.

I have holidays booked in August and want to get the last bit off by then. Need to reset my goal tomorrow. Think I am going to aim for 10 stone, but i guess i just need to go with the flow!

Anyway, keep me posted on your news... I've missed your chat!! Have a great time visiting your friend.

Laura XXX

Hey Ali how is sarah these days? hope your having fun speak soon x

I have just started the diet and your post is Very inspiring :)

Danii said:
Hey Ali how is sarah these days? hope your having fun speak soon x

Going up tomorrow. Catching 10.30 train. She's good thanks, I'll tell her you're asking after her xx

Naz1577 said:
I have just started the diet and your post is Very inspiring :)

Thank you for your comment, I'm glad it has inspired you because it is a fantastic diet and the results can be amazing.
I have a whole new wardrobe and a new outlook on life. I love it :D

Good afternoon Ali, hope you're well and still maintaining/losing :hug99: xx

Back