Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Just popped into your diary and saw your photos. WOW! You have done fantastic! You look like a completely different person and years younger might I say.

Such an inspiration!

Ali you look amazing very well done and best of luck for the final phaze xxxx

My delivery has arrived and I am impressed! No more loose packs with powder everywhere they have changed their packaging :)
Plus, they taste even better than I remember and they are more creamy :D

I am ready to conquer this last hurdle, the next 'after' pics will be at goal in the wedding in Sept :D

Here goes:

Exante...check :checkmark:
Water...check :checkmark:
Peppermint tea...check :checkmark:
Decaff coffee...check :checkmark:
Bouillon...check :checkmark:
Extra gum...check :checkmark:
Psyllium husk...check :checkmark:
Dulcolax just in case...check :checkmark:
Minimins...CHECK :checkmark:

Thanks for your support, couldn't do it without my minis :p

tubbynomore said:
My delivery has arrived and I am impressed! No more loose packs with powder everywhere they have changed their packaging :)
Plus, they taste even better than I remember and they are more creamy :D

I am ready to conquer this last hurdle, the next 'after' pics will be at goal in the wedding in Sept :D

Here goes:

Exante...check :checkmark:
Water...check :checkmark:
Peppermint tea...check :checkmark:
Decaff coffee...check :checkmark:
Bouillon...check :checkmark:
Extra gum...check :checkmark:
Psyllium husk...check :checkmark:
Dulcolax just in case...check :checkmark:
Minimins...CHECK :checkmark:

Thanks for your support, couldn't do it without my minis :p

You missed tape measure :)

Go for it hun I know you will do it you've done amazing so far here's to Exante water and plenty of it xxxx

Wow Ali that's such an inspirational transformation!!!! Yaaaay u!! One day I will have pics tat I will be proud of :) xx

You will get there Naz. Stick at it Exante works :)

Had a busy day today. Managed all 3 shakes but not 2L water, got a mahoosive headache too :( Supper smelled so good I had to go out and take the dog for a walk. Helps with the exercise I suppose lol.
Got 2 new additions to the family, kittens :D the dog's not impressed though.

I hope keto won't be too far away so I'm not hungry any more

I'm having problems with my thread it's showing 126 pages but I can't get past 125.
I don't know if anyone else has posted and I can't see it or if you see 126 pages?

tubbynomore said:
I'm having problems with my thread it's showing 126 pages but I can't get past 125.
I don't know if anyone else has posted and I can't see it or if you see 126 pages?

My page count for your thread is 94 ?
So who knows ?
:)

notsoskinnymarge said:
My page count for your thread is 94 ?
So who knows ?
:)

How bizzare? How are you Marge?

tubbynomore said:
How bizzare? How are you Marge?

Rubbish :eek:
Too much of a social life recently to be good :p
But I will be back on Monday :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Rubbish :eek:
Too much of a social life recently to be good :p
But I will be back on Monday :D

We have to have a social life hun. I've had 3 weeks off lol. Back on it like a car bonnet ;)

tubbynomore said:
Had a busy day today. Managed all 3 shakes but not 2L water, got a mahoosive headache too :( Supper smelled so good I had to go out and take the dog for a walk. Helps with the exercise I suppose lol.
Got 2 new additions to the family, kittens :D the dog's not impressed though.

I hope keto won't be too far away so I'm not hungry any more

Oh yay to new additions :) we're going to need photos please :)

tubbynomore said:

Honestly I was having trouble yesterday reading your diary it was the only thread that I had the problem with but 9 times out of 10 it wouldn't show me the last page but you could see that there were new posts :S

New additions :D

We have called the one on the right smudge but we're having trouble naming the one with a tabby face. She is so cute :)

Attachments

• image-1512020524.jpg
    image-1512020524.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 41
tubbynomore said:
New additions :D

We have called the one on the right smudge but we're having trouble naming the one with a tabby face. She is so cute :)

They are gorgeous and that name really suits that little cutie :) beautiful cats I'm so jealous I'm majorly broody for another kitten right now :) think I'm wired wrong instead of getting broody when I see babies I get major pangs over kittens lol

DustQueen said:
They are gorgeous and that name really suits that little cutie :) beautiful cats I'm so jealous I'm majorly broody for another kitten right now :) think I'm wired wrong instead of getting broody when I see babies I get major pangs over kittens lol

Lol Carly Cat ;)

My goodness !
Those kittens have got some ears to grow into !
:D

Back