Tubs? Not in 2008 :)

Thanks DQ! :D

I've just adjusted my ticker, I realised that my goal weight was still leaving me 'over weight' according to my BMI :rolleyes: So now I have an extra 7lbs to lose to be 'normal', but hey, what's another 7lbs at this stage :sigh:

Honey, remember when you get there you may well decide being slightly bigger is what makes you feel good. In the meantime, you are doing fab :clap:

Well done!!! 2.6lbs is fantastic what a result :)

Well I've had a *****(can I say that?) couple of days :sigh: Bit of family drama going on.

But on the upside I stuck to my points yesterday despite the whole family drama thang (in fact I was 3 under again), but today was a bit crap. I was up half the night, didn't get to eat breakfast or lunch and then while driving home this evening the kids were asking 'what's for dinner' and I couldn't face cooking so we got drive thru McDonalds:break_diet: (anyone know the points of that new Legend thingy with salsa dressing and half a portion of curly fries? :eek: ). I haven't really eaten since, well I had half a bagel, but I just don't feel well at all. I know not eating enough can be as bad as, if not worse than over eating on WW, so I'm not expecting much of a loss(if any) next week.

Hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow:rolleyes:

And if ye got this far, thanks for reading me moany post

Hiya just got Nvs off mcd's site they did not have curly fries on ther but the sandwich is 8 and half a portion of fries is 3 not too bad at all xx well done on the loss by the way

Well, even though I had a crappy hormonal week I still managed to lose 1lb :D It's not alot, but I'm delighted, this time last month(ov) I put on 6lbs :eek: Lost it all the following week but it really knocked me out of gear at the time :eek:

Hubby is on an over night with work tonight so I'll try to behave myself and not celebrate my 1lb loss too much, no point ordering chinese for one :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone :D I'm hoping this week is a bit better, I'm saving a couple of points a day this week to make up for my hormentalness last week lol. As ye said, it's a pound in the right direction and if I only lose a pound a week between now and Christmas I may still reach my mini goal!

Ohh btw, hubby has been doing ww with me at home and for the first time in the 8.5yrs we've been together, he weighed in at 16'something' on Monday morning! WW Rocks! lol

That's the spirit!! Glad to hear your hubby is doing it as well, you can egg each other on!
xx

Oh girls, I have a problem.. well not a problem as such, I suppose it's a good thing really. But I was hoovering today(a problem in itself lol) and my lovely jeans I bought about 6wks ago literally fell off! They slipped down around me knees :eek:

My little one thought this was hillarious of course lol.

Anyway, what do ye do for clothes while losing weight? Do you just buy a few bits to keep you going or wear the baggy ones(I look like a bag lady in most of my clothes now) until you've hit goal?

I was tempted to go out and buy new jeans, but just robbed a belt from DH's wardrobe to keep me going in the mean time :eek:

Well done! It's great when you see a difference! I try and stay in the big clothes for as long as possible but do buy a few cheapy bits to keep me going.
xx

I shall invest in a few belts so I don't have to rob DH's anymore lol

I'm going to change my WI day to Friday this week, I love to have a chinese at the weekend, just the two of us, it's our romantic night IN ;) Monday night just isn't the same really. So as of this week I'm weighing in on Friday! :D

I'll probably have a sneeky peek on Monday anyway though lol.

Thanks!

Back