Tubs? Not in 2008 :)

The clothes thing is hard to know what to do about. I bought a load of tshirts in Evans, I got 6 for £20 which I felt was perfect & made them feel disposable when theyre too big.

I was totally undecided what to do about Xmas outfits this year, I ended up buying a nice bright top which only cost £18. I reckon Ill get 4 nights out out of it before New Year, and again if I do and then have to get shot of it, I dont feel its too dear to have lost.

I saw some gorgeous things at much dearer prices but Im just not prepared to pay a lot just now. The lovely top I got for my parents anniversary is hanging off me now! It was quite expensive and I love it, I refuse to waste too much money til Im at a steady goal weight then therell be NO stopping me ;)

Have you thought of trying ebay? I get my skirts from there then when they are too big you can re sell them!

xx

Ebay never even dawned on me! Thanks :D I've discovered a few more old clothes that hadn't fit me in ages so I'm doing grand for now :D

All ready for WI tomorrow morning.. eeeeek!

wow hunni well done

You will smash that target no problem at all!

xx

Ooohh I'm not so sure! My sister was up this weekend so we had takeaway on Friday and Saturday and some icecream and some chocolate and I'm hormental.. AF due any minute :rolleyes: But I did the crime so I'll do the time.. or pounds in this case lol

Back on track first thing in the morning to try and salvage something this week, an STS would be an achievement in itself :D

Ah I don't mind too much, nobody made me eat the food, I'll just make up for it next week. And I've been very good up to now :D No point getting depressed about it, I'll just hop right back on that wagon and stay there as long as possilble. I would say until goal, but I don't like to make promises I can't keep ;)

Thanks Paula :)

Well, I'm now carless, sold my car on Friday so I'll be doing ALOT more walking. A return trip into town is 1.5miles the hard way.. up hill! Today we went into town and came home the long way so that added another .5miles.. so 2miles of hillwalking then came home and had half a chinese. Weekends really are my enemy lol.

We got the whole st.nick thing done this weekend though and put up the xmas tree so there were some positives :D

Up early in the morning to get my little buddies off to school then into town to do a bit of shopping with my littlest buddy :D Should be fun!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Talk soon,

Tubsxxx

Up 1.5lbs :eek: I guess I'm paying for last week this week ;)

I did loads of walking this week though, so hopefully that'll show on the scales next week :D

Back