Tubs? Not in 2008 :)

Hi girls, was just wondering wood any of you no abt wheatabix?
iv checked an i think der a point each, but on the back of the healthy living ones it says der 3 points for two :confused:

All brands are different!

If you post up the Calories and Saturated fat I'll check it on the digital calculator for ya :)

Tanx tubs, i hav to fly out to work now but ill post it later or tomorro tanx again x

Hey tubs :)
just been shoppin OMG i spent a solid fortune i was ment to keep some money for christmas shoppin im all stressed out now dunno where ill pull the money outta :cry:

i got a few thingsi dont normally get and was wondering if u could check them on ur calculator for me when u get a chance?

Dolmio Light
35 kcals
0 sats per 100g could u tell me wats in the entire jar its 500g

donegal catch
236 kcals
1.6 sats

weetabix per 2
127 kcals
0.2 sats

quorn cheese and brocolli escalopes
244 kcals
3.5 sats

chicken pops per 100g
230 kcals
2.1 sats
could u tell me wats in the entire box ders 225g in it?

Sorry for being a pain i may buy on own calculator
tanx hun

Hey tubs :)
just been shoppin OMG i spent a solid fortune i was ment to keep some money for christmas shoppin im all stressed out now dunno where ill pull the money outta :cry:

i got a few thingsi dont normally get and was wondering if u could check them on ur calculator for me when u get a chance?

Dolmio Light
35 kcals
0 sats per 100g could u tell me wats in the entire jar its 500g

donegal catch
236 kcals
1.6 sats

weetabix per 2
127 kcals
0.2 sats

quorn cheese and brocolli escalopes
244 kcals
3.5 sats

chicken pops per 100g
230 kcals
2.1 sats
could u tell me wats in the entire box ders 225g in it?

Sorry for being a pain i may buy on own calculator
tanx hun
I was sat here guys so ive worked them out in order
HOPE THAT HELPS THATS THE POINTS FOR EXACTLY WHAT YOUVE ASKED FOR XX

Oh tanx paula, your a little star :):):)
not bad 4 points for a full box of chicken pops!

:whoopass::doh::ashamed0005::whip::innocent0001::hide::booboo::sign0007::ignore::banghead:
SORRY MATE THOUGHT YOU WANTED PER 100G I DIDNT SEE BIT AT THE BOTTOMN SORRY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:(

Oh Paula im comin over to oz to kick your ass lol only messin ha ha
its grand, i worked out wats in the portion i hav and its only 2 so its all good :D

AGGGHHHHH iv my first weigh in to nite sice rejoining 2 wks ago, i didnt get weighed last week still went to my meeting tho, did really bad last wk and couldnt face it :whoopass: im so bold!
I should hav just got on the god damn scales gurrrrr

Oooh didn't get a topic notification girls sorry!

Just popping in for a quick hello :D Doing much better this week, hopefully back on track to be 'under 15' by Xmas :)

I'll pop back in later!

Tubs

Well I'm back! So, I've decided to do an 18pt week to give myself a bit of a boost, I think my weight loss had slowed and then went into reverse because I wasn't tracking properly at weekends(out of sheer laziness :eek: ) and because I was close to dropping a point a day (when i hit 15st). Oh and possibly a bit of self destruct mode in there too :cry:

But I know what I want, I know I want to lose this weight, I know I want to buy 'normal' clothes, I know I want to be able to wear summer clothes next summer instead of tentage, so I'm going to stick with it and get over all the crap that keeps holding me back :D

I'm also walking approx 4miles every second day(thanks go giving up my car!) so hopefully that'll have some impact on muscle tone which has been non existant since I had my 3rd baby.. almost 3yrs ago :eek:

We're also considering the possibity of having another wee bubs in the future(can't believe I said that out loud! kinda :rolleyes: ) and I really couldn't do it unless I was fit and healthy in every other way. Pregnancy sooooooo doesn't suit me, but thankfully motherhood does so it's been worth it ;)

In order to get pregnant I have to have tubal ligation reversal, to get that I have to lose alot of weight and 'prove' that I'm up to carrying a baby for a full 9mths, our last little one was a few weeks early but only weighed in at 2.19kg due to undiagnosed pre-eclampsia, so if we're even going to seriously consider it, I really need to be 'healthy'.

So that's it for today, if ya got this far thanks for reading :)

All ready for WI in the morning, I better have lost weight this week or I'll never make it to my Xmas goal! Eeeeeeeek!

Back