Tuesday afternoon/evening hour x hour, or minute by minute - whatever you want it!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Afternoon peeps!

I just got busted by my LLC at Matalans!!! :rotflmao:

We have been discussing a bit about my new obesession with shopping, in group, and how I am replacing one habit with another. And of course I would say "yes....I can seee that...must work on that....".....

And then she catches me, red handed with a trolley full of clothes~! :D :D :D :rotflmao: We fell about laughing in the aisle!!!

I think I am going to destroy my credit cards!!! But oh what fun fun FUN i am having!! God, I have the most amazing wardrobe I have EVER had in my life!!! Its so fun - its like a rainbow of colour, as opposed to my old black stock!!! :D

But - really - PLEASE - I MUST stop!!!! :wave_cry::rolleyes::eek::D

I also went to the jeweler. I have had to take my wedding rings off my ring finger and put them on my middle one as I am in danger lof losing them any second now. He advised me because the band is wide, a ring guard would not work. And I said it was too soon to change the size - I wanted to wait a few months to be stable where I settle in weight and size.

He got out the ring sizer thing - and tried on the one 1/2 size down and it flew down my finger. SO he went another half size. adn another. and another. and another. He finally peered at me over his glasses and said, "you weren't kidding when you said you've lost a little weight!"

WHen I told him how much, he was speechless!! :D It was a great moment.

I have lost 5 ring sizes. ANd I have definatly lost a shoe size now too.

hehehe - this diet gets us right to the tips of our fingers and toes!!!

heheheeh feeling very goofy and chipper today. :D

When you get to a size 10 can I have your 12's please :D

I need to buy more clothes but am being careful with my pennies, got a trip home to South africa in November. I think the sales after xmas are going to see me spend some dosh.

Enjoy the shopping.

Oh BL you make me laugh

I can relate to the shoe sizing thing - i lost five stones with SW a couple of years ago and couldn't understand why my usual size eights were flopping around on my feet!!!

BL - that's a lovely problem to have tho - have you had to build more wardrobe space? :D

So true

And have you noticed other jewellery - necklaces hang further down into our no so ample cleavages now. i never thought I'd be buying bras that pushed up and in instead of minimisers!
and watches - I can now wear some that I've had for 25 years in my jewellery box.
Amazing - i'm sure my ear lobes must be shrinking too!:bliss::bliss::bliss::girlpower::bliss::bliss::bliss:

And have you noticed other jewellery - necklaces hang further down into our no so ample cleavages now. i never thought I'd be buying bras that pushed up and in instead of minimisers!
and watches - I can now wear some that I've had for 25 years in my jewellery box.
Amazing - i'm sure my ear lobes must be shrinking too!:bliss::bliss::bliss::girlpower::bliss::bliss::bliss:

OMG the ear lobe thing is soo true coz as I gradually put on weight I was sure that my ear lobes had gotten a bit chubbier but then I thought I was just being silly - but if you notice, thin people NEVER have chubby / big earlobes and big people do!! I love wearing earrings so cannot wait for my lobes to look all gorgeous again!! :D

When you get to a size 10 can I have your 12's please :D

I need to buy more clothes but am being careful with my pennies, got a trip home to South africa in November. I think the sales after xmas are going to see me spend some dosh.

Enjoy the shopping.

Tange! I've just seen that you are South African! Where in SA are you from? My o/h is from there and most of his family still lives out there in Jo'burg, Pretoria and Cape Town!! I love it out there, we are planning to go back next summer hopefully but are finding that tix are soooo expensive at the mo!!

Back