Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Hi All
Started Slimming World again yesterday but from home this time. Will be weighing in next Tuesday.
GL all, see you then. :eek:

Hi All
Started Slimming World again yesterday but from home this time. Will be weighing in next Tuesday.
GL all, see you then. :eek:

Misslj17

Hi all, had a bad week last week (my monthly friend was chocolate hungry). Though, half a pound off, so it's better than a gain, as long as I'm losing, I'm happy! One more week to lose and then a holiday, so I'm bound to put it all back on! Lol x

Not been on here for two weeks... got fed up with no weight loss but carried on regardless, smaller portions, careful with cake etc etc,,, but have eaten more bread than usual - I just havent been fantatical about writing it down... and.... I lost 2lb... I kept going up and down - 14st then 13.11-12lb for about a month... now today I have gone down to 13.10lb . I thought I had lost some weight (I felt lighter... ha ha ha) so hopped on the scales and talked myself into being the same but no.... lo and behold gone down.... boy - do I feel fine! Wine is the devil! I now know that I do put on weight when I drink alcohol and I havent had any for 2/3 weeks!

Not been on here for two weeks... got fed up with no weight loss but carried on regardless, smaller portions, careful with cake etc etc,,, but have eaten more bread than usual - I just havent been fantatical about writing it down... and.... I lost 2lb... I kept going up and down - 14st then 13.11-12lb for about a month... now today I have gone down to 13.10lb . I thought I had lost some weight (I felt lighter... ha ha ha) so hopped on the scales and talked myself into being the same but no.... lo and behold gone down.... boy - do I feel fine! Wine is the devil! I now know that I do put on weight when I drink alcohol and I havent had any for 2/3 weeks!

Keep at it love. Dont give up x

Hi can someone help me? I started my first day last tuesday, Do i then weigh myself on a tuesday or a monday? I know it sounds like a silly question but i don't want to get it wrong :/ TIA xx

You choose the day you want to weigh yourself, so if you wanted to weigh yourself on Saturday you can. Just keep to that day each week, hope that helps.

From what you are describing I would personally weigh myself on the Tuesday as that is when you started, but if it's easier to weigh yourself on the Monday then do that. There is no right or wrong answer here as long as you continue to weigh yourself on the same day and that's only to give more of a realistic view of your weight losses etc since the body changes weight multiple times a day, every day.

So weighed myself and I'm at the end of * week so I've still have the phantom weight on and am sitting at 14.13 which is fine. I'm hoping that will go away in the next few days and next week will see a proper weight loss. I have also been eating bananas and scran cake so I will be cutting those two things out again as I have a feeling one or both are causing the rebound back up (possibly in my head). Plus not a huge fan of bananas anyways (just sometimes think might as well) and would rather have a real sweet of some kind rather than a SW version as with the SW version I'd be more likely to continue to have lots and trying to get out of habit of cakes etc other than for special occasions.

Good luck with the losses!

3 and a half pounds off this week and just bought me a bike to burn those pesky calories!! Hope you all did well this week x

1 on for me, was away last week on holiday so no great surprise! Good luck everyone xxx
On to next week.........

Hi all, 3.5lbs off this week, so that's 11.5lbs in 4 weeks. Quite happy with that, wanted a stone off before holiday next week, so only 2.5lbs to go! Hope everyone else had a good week x

Can I join in please, I've just started over as have well and truly fell off the wagon. So I'm starting again with a Tuesday weigh in at home to match up with some of my friends who go to group.
So I weighed in this morning at 10st 9 :( not happy with myself at all, hoping for at least 3lb off this week before I do my run next Tuesday night. xxx

Guess they've all reached their goal weight. Lucky people. Long time before I get there x

Boo, I'm still here! I also post on the other Tuesday weighers too :)

Well I am not happy, bad week and I've gained 1lb :-( really need to get this under control, I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life and its making me miserable :-( hope everyone else has had a better week xxx

Hello! I hope it's ok that I join in here. Been doing SW from home for 2 weeks now and lost 3lbs in my first week and 4lbs this week according to the scales this morning :) Felling pretty good but must keep it up.

STS this week, which is fine. I'm happy to 'maintain' as I'm super busy with dissertation, work, and missed last weeks exercise class due to hearings all afternoon. Congrats everyone

Back