*~*~*~*Tuesday Hour by Hour*~*~*~*

Morning Everyone, hope you are all warm and snuggly.

So far today I have had a choc and vanilla sachet mixed into one and made as a thick Mcdonalds shake.

Have a warm day everyone :23:

Right, I'm off for a quick cwtch in my blankey before I go to college.

Hi there, only had half a litre so far and 3 cups of coffee!!

Need to gt my butt into gear.

Hope everyone is well..

Hi Swangirl x

Hi

Hi All, having stressful day myself!! DD has some unwelcome hair visitors after her sleepover on Sat...yikes!! freaks me out!
Dietwise all ok although as i've gone back to ss+ for a few days i've kind of left myself short not sure how i'm going to sort that out will probably have to do 1000 from tomorrow til Wi next week.

Hey Sara, been wondering where you were, hope all is o k with you?

Have a good day all!

xx

Hi lelly, I've had a bonkers week, but back now :)

Glad to see you back Sarah. Had porridge and coffee. Haven't started the water yet but managed 3 litres yesterday, which I'm pleased with. Weigh in tomorrow so here's to a perfect SS+ day!

Hi everyone. Woke up to snow and had to walk in it to Uni. Sooooo cold. I think I have had about a litre or 2 now. 2 more to go just to be sure. Just had my first pack of the day, the porridge is lovely during this weather :).

Hi everyone. Woke up to snow and had to walk in it to Uni. Sooooo cold. I think I have had about a litre or 2 now. 2 more to go just to be sure. Just had my first pack of the day, the porridge is lovely during this weather :).

Where are you with all this lovely snow? I want some!!

Think about snow instead!! Have a hot bath! Distract, distract, distract. You know how food tastes, and you choose not to have any!

Afternoon everyone or should i say evening, have had a recount of my packs left and i'm going to have to move back to the 1000 plan today or i'll be left too short. had my lunch and now i'm thinking about food all the time...boo!! feel much more in control on ss+!!!
need more water and coffee methinks!!! off to boil kettle!!

xx

Frances we've had snow all day here in lovely Lancashire - loads of it, all day I was watching it and it was coming down thick and fast. I left work at 3 to miss the rush hour traffic with it. Gorgeous to look at but not for driving in.

Had 3 litres by time I'd finished work so anything above that now is a bonus --- went for my first weigh in and I've lost a massive 10.5lbs so I'm totally happy about that.

Now sat snuggling my chicken & mushroom soup and relishing the warmth :)

Sooooo jealous. Although I don't envy you having to drive in it. That must have been a little scarey.

Well done on your weight loss. That must really spur you on. I get weighed in the morning. I'd be delighted with 3lbs, and happy with 2lbs. (I 've been on this diet for 22 weeks now!)

Back