TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

welcome J9W Tuesday is where its at x

Welcome j9w to the biggest losers club lol x

Welcome J9W

Also - happy hump day to the Tuesday weigh in club. Halfway through the week already !

Last edited:
Yey didn't think of it like that, makes me feel better I only have half a week to go to complete 4 whole weeks on ths diet 100% and only half a week to weigh in...yey!!! Thanx Misscolumbo x

good luck for tomorrow Tuesday weighers xx

I'm looking forward to finding out how I've done, but I'm not looking forward to walking to the pharmacy tomorrow. We all have a cold! It's only a half an hour round trip, but I don't feel good and don't feel like the walk. :/ I'll probably be all right once I'm doing it though.

Good luck to all the other Tuesday people! :)

Hey Noitulove I hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

Good luck everyone with your weigh in tomorrow. Completion of week 3 for me. And so into week 4 I go...

Aww, thank you, J9W. :) I hope so too. Maybe the walk and fresh air will help, we'll see. :)

Hope you feel better tomorrow Noitulove. Good luck to all weighing in tomorrow - I think its going to be another 1lb week for me, but we shall see in the morning....

Awww poor you with a cold Noitulove, its hard enough on this diet when you're feeling well but with a cold, it must be dreadful for you, sending you hugs & hot water bottle.

Good luck for tomorrow Tuesday club losers xx

Thank you missuscolumbo and Ms R! :) Good luck for tomorrow both and to all the other Tuesday people!

I have been as good as gold this week and my scales are just not with me, oh well, will find out at chemist shortly I suppose x

Just 3 off for me, slowing down now, not liking that! x

2lb off for me this week. Better than I expected, but it really is slow going now.... at this rate it is going to be chocolate shake for Christmas Dinner. Or... I maybe even a chicken soup (I've not dared try yet...)

well done missuscolumbo , know how you feel, but I would LOVE to be the weight you are lol. xx

Kate I know it not bad, just doesnt help in my goal in time. I just have to get myself out of this slump i am in and enjoy my break i think, then face it all again after than, thankyou though x

Dizzy & Misscolumbo, very well done on your weight loss this week, it's the overall total that counts and you are doing fantastic.

I'm not expecting a great loss myself tonight, not sure why as I've been totally 100% and done some exercise but I just don't feel any slimmer this week so I'm preparing myself for a bit of a rubbish result which for me at this early stage and the weight I am, would be anything less than 5lb but I've a feeling it will be 2 or 3lb!! I'm going to beat myself up a bit probably and sulk a bit but I am then going to get active and help this fat to shift!!!

Here's hoping against the odds tonight I have a good one.

Good luck to the rest of the Tuesday Club Weighers for today, looking forward to reading the results tonight.

Dizzy - if you look at our stats we have exactly the same BMI.

Being so short really skews up thinking of things in terms of lbs so I am trying to focus on BMI. ( When I started LT I looked up my ideal weight range and it is between 6 stone 3 lb and 8 stone) Seriously how many grown women weight 6 stone ? I need to get down in to the sevens to be at a health BMI and that just seems a/very low and b/such a long way off...

my first weigh in today on week one :) and i lost 10lbs ! happy as larry but was expecting a little bit more, but its TOTM ! so happy as larry, thanks for support ! xxxxxx

Back