Tuesday Weighers

All worry over nothing for me...lost 3lbs taking me 4lb from target. And got my 3 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week! got my hen do this week though. Well done on everyone losses etc.

what a great week!:)

Wow everyone is doing great I feel nervous as feel like I can eat loads and usually on a diet u are starving seems to good to be true x

yesterday i had a bad day , nothing was filling me at all. i ended up having all my syns about 5 shape yoghurts , i had low fat super noodles for my supper, anything i was eating was just not filling me at all. im hoping that it wont be like that today:| had a banana and yoghurt so far, at my break at 11 ive got a plum apple orange and jelly hoping that will keep me going till i get my lunch about 3. what do i do when im having one of those days xx

Hi all,
New to Slimming World and am a Tues weigher. Ive always been a weight watcher dieter but said Id give SW a go. Going well so far, have about 4-5 stone Id like to lose so its a long road.
Best of luck everyone

yesterday i had a bad day , nothing was filling me at all. i ended up having all my syns about 5 shape yoghurts , i had low fat super noodles for my supper, anything i was eating was just not filling me at all. im hoping that it wont be like that today:| had a banana and yoghurt so far, at my break at 11 ive got a plum apple orange and jelly hoping that will keep me going till i get my lunch about 3. what do i do when im having one of those days xx

We all have those days from time to time. The main thing is to not worry about it and just eat till your body is satisfied. Try and stick to super free if you can, I always enjoy a big fruit salad. On hungry days I usually go for a lunch with lots of protein to keep me full, but sometimes a nice jacket potato does the trick too. Remember it's not a diet and you can eat when you're hungry, so don't beat yourself up about it. We all have hungry days, just try not to go for the synful stuff.

How's everyone feeling about WI? I've been in bed for the past 3 days with cold/flu so haven't been eating great. Not looking forward to WI tomorrow one bit! :/

No idea what to expect for weigh in as usual lol I've been good this week but I've been doing 30dayshred so I've heard doing a lot of new exercise can slow losses for a few weeks. Also I have this annoying pattern of having a good 2.5-4 pound loss followed by 0.5-1 and so on no matter how I eat. Frustrating.

I know how that feels hun, I had my 1lb loss week last week after a couple of good ones, so normally I'd be expecting a decent one this week if it wasn't for being poorly.

I always seem to have lower losses on weeks where I do lots of exercise too!

I'm so miserable, I'm looking at a 1lb gain tomorrow. Having problems with Star Week. I am generally fuming right now lol. I have 4 1/2lb to lose to target and it's slipping further and further away. I just want my damn period to come instead of stopping and starting or ill be looking at water gain again next week as well as tomorrow!

Mad mad mad. =(

dreading weigh in as usual, no idea what i am going to loose. not been bad or went over my syns so hoping its a loss. Just need to keep myself busy today and stay away from anything that might tempt me.

im really hoping for a 3lb-4lb loss to get rid of the final holiday gain and closer to my target. Oh fingers crossed and good luck everyone :)

Hi ev1:),

I STS last week and don't expect a loss this week as I have not been on plan 100% :( . I'll be lucky to STS this week too. Good luck ev1 for tomorrow.

Kay xx

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Dont know what to expect really. Eaten awfully on Saturday and Sunday but been really good every other day. However, usually I struggle to get back on plan after a blowout and *touch wood* I havent this time, buuut that probably has more to do with the fact I ate myself silly and cant look a crisp in the eye!

As the car is in the garage and I'm still not well I'll be weighing in on Thursday this week for a change. Good luck tomorrow everyone! x

Only a 1lb loss for me this week. I hope to come up with some better numbers next week :rolleyes: . Good luck everyone for today !

Kay xx

Only a 1lb loss for me this week. I hope to come up with some better numbers next week :rolleyes: . Good luck everyone for today !

Kay xx

Well done Kay, 1lb is 1lb! It's in the right direction babe :)

I WI at about 4.30pm and am feeling positive about it - fingers crossed.

Good luck to all of the Tuesday weighers xx

Pre weigh in says 2lb gain expected tonight. I'm so mad after being good all week! Another set back, oh yay

Well done Kay, 1lb is 1lb! It's in the right direction babe :)

I WI at about 4.30pm and am feeling positive about it - fingers crossed.

Good luck to all of the Tuesday weighers xx

aahh thanks hun :), best of luck for tonight, I hope you have a fab loss ! :bighug:

Kay xx

Woohoo, 1.5 lb off tonight!! Happy camper as im aiming for one lb a week from now to xmas, so every little extra helps! :)

Also, a new class started in my village, which was taking over from a class in the neighbouring village. Aprox 70-80 people turned up!!! And at least 40 stayed for the weigh in!

I thought this was crazy (and brilliant). What size are your groups?

Hope everyone had great weigh ins today

Xx

Back