Twinkles Diary - 2 stone to loose :)

Today has been great ........ an omelette with cheese and tomato and chorizo for lunch and lamb chops and veg for dinner. Followed by a workout in the gym x

The gym was good but........ I am unfit! I was terrified of the running machine and didn't let go of the side! !! The Cross Trainer was my favourite :) I think I need to go every other day to get fit. 9st 10 this morning ;) 10 more pounds to loose to reach target! X

Hi , I have restarted witb the gym... I am returning and trying to go 3 times a week. Do you think spending more time on the cardio r the weights is best?

Hi , I have restarted witb the gym... I am returning and trying to go 3 times a week. Do you think spending more time on the cardio r the weights is best?

Hi Sammy I do more cardio than weights. I love the running machine now :) Are you enjoying it? Xx

The scales are reading 9st 9 this morning:) I am going out to buy some new converse to celebrate! Only 9lbs left to go!
Loving my new snack of bacon with philidelphia wrapped around asparagus tips and baked in the oven. Xx

Prawn and Cheese Salad for lunch :) x

Really bad day yesterday :( I had chocolate, chocolate biscuits and a roast dinner complete with roasties and Yorkshire puddings. I actually felt rotten after too.
So today its Atkins all the way! And off to the gym.
Happy Easter everyone xxxx :) x

You'll soon whooshie it off in no time, and Easter is a difficult time for all of us :)

Hope you had a nice time though.

Lost my way these past few weeks over Easter :( Ive done Pizza Hut, McDonald's and KFC but luckily I think because I was still going to the gym I've only put on 2lbs.
So today the kids are back to school and I am back with determination......... to be thin for life :) xxx

Hi, I hope your focus has returned.

Its been going awful! I totally lost my way but I got back on the scales today and thankfully I haven't done to much damage :)
I am currently 9st 10 so I would like to loose the 10lbs by June.
So far today ive had a coffee and a ham and egg salad. Chicken and chilli and coriander marinade for tea.
Its all good ;)xx:p

Today's food is......... coffee and boiled egg for breakfast.
Lunch ....... chicken and bacon warm salad
Dinner. ........ minted lamb chops and vegetables xxx
The sun is shining and I'm going to be thin :):)

Back