Twinkles Diary - 2 stone to loose :)

Been away for a week on a little uk break. Still lost 1lb! We were so good.
We went to a restaurant and ordered 2 mixed grills no chips when they came there were loads of chips piled high! So I asked them to take the chips away lol! They looked at us like we were mad haha xxx
Hope you have all had a good week. I will do some diary reading later to catch up :)

Very well done on resisting the chips - twice! :)

Resisting the chips is still working! 2lbs off last week and 3lb loss today, now 10st 1lb. Nearly in the 9's. :) xxx

1362221572880.jpg
Breakfast this morning is a huge gammon steak and egg to celebrate me hitting the 10 stone today :) xxx

Went to the football yesterday and had a lovely cheese burger had a few weird looks as I chucked the roll away ; ) I know everyone is off burgers but I still love them.
Am in work today so its an omelette for breakfast, an atkins bar to keep me going and then minted lamb chops, veg and gravy for tea.
11lbs now to loose to get to goal! Hopefully I will be in the 9's this week :) xxx

Off to zumba today, really enjoying this class and it's starting to pay off.
Breakfast just a black coffee, Lunch, some chunky chicken and veg and peppered steaks and salad tonight. Think I'll make a crustless quiche today ready for tomorrow. :)

Thanks Scrumbles :)
My quiche turned out really well. A new favourite I think!

ForumRunner_20130305_180157.png

Breakfast - left over quiche
Lunch - burger and salad
Dinner - mushroom omelette.

If you salt the courgettes for a wee bit first it should get some of the water out and also make them more tender and yummy - I usually fry my courgetti, often with scrambled egg or a cheese sauce:

View attachment 76147

Sorry to jump in your diary but how did you make this please as it looks delish! Thank you :0)

Sorry to jump in your diary but how did you make this please as it looks delish! Thank you :0)

This is one of moonlights creations :) It does look good doesn't it! Xxx

Omg!!!!! I'm in the 9's! !!!!!!! Never thought I'd see them again :) so happy today! Xx

Back