Twinkles Diary - 2 stone to loose :)

ForumRunner_20130307_145437.png

Quiche again today :) xxx

Hi Im subscribing to your thread, just started reading the book so looking for inspiration, and you are it!!

Hi Im subscribing to your thread, just started reading the book so looking for inspiration, and you are it!!

Thank you so much! I really enjoy this diet and ive also noticed that it is really good for my digestive system.
How much do you have to loose? Xx

Today is a black coffee morning! I've heard that it speeds up your metabolism too :).
Lunch will be Sardines and salad
Dinner will be pork loins with broccoli, cauliflower and spring greens. And gravy of course. :) xxx

Sounds delicious! Good to see you're still doing so well.

Today is a brilliant day as the scales are still showing 9lb 12lbs :)
Black coffee and boiled egg for breakfast
Lunch was another homemade quiche with chorizo, red onion and cheese.
Not sure what to have for dinner yet. I do feel like a glass of wine later though :) xx

Ahhh those were the days :D

Over three weeks without wine for me now. Who would have thought it could happen? :D

Not sure I could be that brave ;) Well done! Xx

9st 11 this morning. Weight is getting harder to shift now so I've started using a vibro plate machine for 10 mins every other day to help and to tone up.
I seem to be living on quiche and salad!
Joining a gym tonight feeling a lot healthier and happier too :) xxx

Great to hear! I can't use a vibro plate because of bone problems but they always look more fun than most gym standards!

I definitely think its working. I had horrible jelly thighs and they are much smoother and firmer. My bingo wings too!!! The place I go to charge £3.50 for 10 mins which is the equivalent to 1 hour in the gym. Xx :)

Wow that's a great result, think I'll try and pick one up on eBay once I move.

Sorry for the 20 questions but which brand is yours?

Its not mine I use it in a gym. I'm going there in an hour so I'll have a look :) x

Its called the Fatloss pro Vibration plate xx

Back