Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

A fair way off ending day 5,as although I finished work at 3pm,I've taken on extra hours,so now I don't finish until about 10pm.I have only managed to get one shake in so far,as my bestest buddy keeps following me when I go downstairs,as she thinks I keep sneaking off for a ciggie lol.I did try a tip that I picked up from this site though....I split my packet of vanilla this morning and made it with coffee,hot water and 2 sweeteners.The first half I made a bit strong but it wasn't too bad,then my second one,I put less coffee in and it was really quite nice(a bit like caramel I suppose).I'm dreading having to work with my friend for the rest of the day,as I can't let her know I'm doing this,but I'm soooo looking forward to bed lol.

Anyway,I'm going back to work now.I hope everyone is having a great day x

I started the day fairly upbeat and now I'm tired,hungry and lost a bit of motivation for a short time.
I was offered biscuits at the seminar several times and was very tempted as the nausea was so bad that I thought having a biscuit might ease it a bit but I knew I'd beat myself up over it,so decided not to,thank goodness.Then,my best friend was sitting next to me eating chilli flavoured Doritos in our boss's car on the way home.The smell was amazing,and the temptation was unreal,so I had to close my eyes and focus on why I'm doing LT.I've just got home,had my second shake(there's no way I'm having my 3rd) and I've come straight to bed.
What a testing day,but mega proud of myself for resisting all temptations today,roll on day 6!

Huge well done for avoiding all those tmeptations. Isn't it amazing how good food smells around you. When you go on refeed even the simplest food tastes fantastic. Have you tried the flap jacks? They are an aquired taste but I find them easier at work than the shakes. Big well done for today. Soon be weigh in and I am sure you will see great results.

HockeyNut said:
Huge well done for avoiding all those tmeptations. Isn't it amazing how good food smells around you. When you go on refeed even the simplest food tastes fantastic. Have you tried the flap jacks? They are an aquired taste but I find them easier at work than the shakes. Big well done for today. Soon be weigh in and I am sure you will see great results.

Thank you HockeyNut,I don't like the flapjacks or the soup,so I just have chic,van and strawberry.Yesterday was a very difficult day but I'm ready for today :) x

Day 6 - I'm sooooo close to weigh in now,just 33 hours to go.I really hope today is easier than yesterday.I might take my first shake before going into work,so I can have another as soon as I get home.

I feel really bloated today,for two reasons I think,constipation and due totm at any day now.Sennakot for me tonight I think.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow for more than just my weigh in.I've got a day off,which will help with not having to worry about whether the girls in the office notice.

I know this next bit will probably sound stupid but last night I kept looking at my fingers and they do look slimmer and the bottom half of my legs appear to be a bit slimmer too.I need to put myself into a good routine of doing tummy exercises so I can shift the bulge.

I'm quite positive again today and looking forward to chilling out tonight.it's so much easier when I'm near my bed and I can go to bed whatever time I want in the evenings and once I'm there,the temptations have gone,as for me,that's the end of the day.

My OH keeps making digs at me and telling me to come off of LT.He's never had an issue with size or weight and he's pretty much in proportion,so I don't think he could understand how I'm feeling.He knows how the whole thing works,so hopefully he'll just leave me be in a week or so.

I need to stop waffling on now lol.I just want to put as much here as possible so that when I have my bad days,I can read the WORST days and show myself that it'll not be as hard as the first week again.

I hope everyone has a great day and good luck to everyone who weighs in today :)

Just managed to get my first shake in.It's more difficult at work than I thought it was going to be.My friend has been eating constantly since she turned up for work at 10 am with an MD's for breakfast.

I can't wait to get home and warm up under the 3 quilts I used last night.I can't seem to shift the cold feeling which is annoying but has slowly improved since I first started 100%.

Really nervous and excited about my first weigh in tomorrow,just hoping so much for that 7lbs goal.I just hope I'm not disappointed.

twinkle82 said:
Just managed to get my first shake in.It's more difficult at work than I thought it was going to be.My friend has been eating constantly since she turned up for work at 10 am with an MD's for breakfast.

I can't wait to get home and warm up under the 3 quilts I used last night.I can't seem to shift the cold feeling which is annoying but has slowly improved since I first started 100%.

Really nervous and excited about my first weigh in tomorrow,just hoping so much for that 7lbs goal.I just hope I'm not disappointed.

Good luck for tomorrow Hun
X

v12345 said:
Good luck for tomorrow Hun
X

Awww thank you very much :D you've made my day for wishing me luck x

I'm now at the end of day 6,whoop whoop!:)
It's been a bit of a tough day but could've been so much worse.
I struggled a little when I cooked for the kiddies as it was a meal I love but I was good and put the extra in the fridge :)
The only friend who knows im on LT comes round every Wednesday night(inc tonight) and I was so chuffed with her tonight,as I was talking to her about C25K but I was telling her I didn't feel brave enough to jog/run outside,so she asked if I had any exercise things indoors (an exercise bike,rowing machine,dumbells,rope and 2 different ABS things) which have all been gathering dust.Anyway,she said about using them and asked why I didn't use them and as I was going to make my excuses,I said there is no excuse lol,so anyway,now she wants to see me on the bike every Wednesday night when she comes.I'm very lucky to have a friend like her as she's kicking me up the backside in a great way,bless her.She also went shopping with me so I had her to talk to whilst I was shopping and it was a great distraction.

Slowly finding ways to make those little things easier :)

The start of day 7 - well it's now official,I have made my way through the first week.I think I can notice some differences now,my collar collar feels a bit more prominent,my fingers look smaller lol,I can my hips a bit more and I do seem to have a bit less bulge on my belly lol.That's not bad considering I couldn't feel anything a couple of days ago.
I think I've done really well to make it through this week and now I'm excited about getting weighed this afternoon to boost my motivation for this week.Just 9 hours to go now lol.

Best of luck to everyone who gets weighed today,I hope everyone had good losses and thank you all sooooo much for being here.It's been more manageable to get through this week with everyone's posts x

I'm feeling soooo impatient.I'll be ok in half hour,as from then on,my day is mapped out,so hopefully it'll distract me from thinking about my weigh in,which is now just over 6 hours away.
I know this may sound really sad, but I'm really looking forward at editing my ticker and all the apps on my phone later once I have my new weight lol.It'll just be nice to have those constant little reminders of the weight I'm losing.
I've also just read my diary since I started and I can't believe how much I waffle on, so on that note, I'm going to see how everyone else is getting on x

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Got my fngers and toes crossed for you Twinkle. Good luck

Dusty

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Got my fngers and toes crossed for you Twinkle. Good luck

Dusty

Thank you hun,so have I :) x

good luck ladies!!!! x

Thank you for your support.It's official now,I have lost the 7 lbs I really wanted to lose,soooo,roll on the next weigh in x:D

As day 7 is drawing to a close,I'm in a happy mood due to my weigh in,yay!I'm glad I wasn't expecting more than that,so it saved me some disappointment.

I'm feeling quite hungry at the moment and the smell of chicken cooking in the oven isn't helping at all,but once dinner is ready,I think I'll take myself off for a bath while everybody is eating.

Work tomorrow,so it'll be tough getting those shakes in,but at least I'll have 3 days off after.

I think I should get my exercise stuff out and start exercising lol.I might do that at the weekend,just to give me an added distraction.

Only 8 days til weigh in(it's Friday for next week) and looking forward to having that extra day.

I hope everyone is having a fab day x

Hey girly well done on your loss!! So delighted for you and so proud!!! :D

kingiejules said:
Hey girly well done on your loss!! So delighted for you and so proud!!! :D

Awwww thank you soooo much xxx :D

The start of day 8 - it kind of feels as if I'm back on day 1 again,not sure if it's because I had my weigh in yesterday but it feels like I'm starting over,which is leaving me feeling a little demotivated.Cooking dinner was an amazing effort as I love chicken and that's what I was cooking.I think I might stick to cooking my family quick and simple meals for the next week just to stop the cravings.
The thoughts of me being unable to get back into the 10 stone bracket still seem unreachable and yet I'm not that far from it at all.I've just never been able to see myself a 'small' woman who fits in a size 10 or comfortable 12.
I'm in work today,so I won't be around any food and hopefully that'll be enough to spur me on to what feels like tomorrow being day 2.

Back