Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

Thank you for your support.It's official now,I have lost the 7 lbs I really wanted to lose,soooo,roll on the next weigh in x:D

WELL DONE TWINKLE!!!!! :clap:
7Lb is a great loss.

I know what you mean about feeling a bit flat the day after weigh in. I felt that too. i think its beacuse you know your loss is great but there's still a lot to do. But the great think is reading the diarys of people who ahve been here a while and seeing that it CAN be done. Just keep on Twinkle and you'll be there in no time!!

Dusty67 said:
WELL DONE TWINKLE!!!!! :clap:
7Lb is a great loss.

I know what you mean about feeling a bit flat the day after weigh in. I felt that too. i think its beacuse you know your loss is great but there's still a lot to do. But the great think is reading the diarys of people who ahve been here a while and seeing that it CAN be done. Just keep on Twinkle and you'll be there in no time!!

I know,thank you so much.You've been a good buddy to me over the last few days and I really do appreciate your kind and encouraging words xxx

I'm just having a quick ciggie break and about to have my first shake of the day.So far,my day at work has been easy and my friend hasn't been eating loads in front of me,which has helped.
I'm feeling a bit more in the zone now,after my few wobbly hours this morning.

Soooo glad to be home.My friends in the office decided to get an MD's for lunch at work today,so I buggared off for a ciggie,so I couldn't smell it or watch them eat.

And now I feel a bit of a failure,as because I felt so demotivated today,I phoned the chemist and rearranged my appointment for Tuesday instead of Friday,just so that I can see something,although I know my loss won't be as good,as I'll be there 2 days earlier than I should be but then my aim is to make sure that I book my appointment for the Friday after,so I'll have 10 days without being weighed and hopefully that loss will be better and to be honest,I now feel a bit better that I'm having my weigh in on Tuesday,so now only 4 days til my next weigh in lol.

I've got loads more energy now.When I got home,I cooked the kids dinner straight away and cleaned up my kitchen and now I'm all geared up to do loads of housework,yay :)

I'm taking a Sennakot tonight,as I seem to have prevented any constipation this time by taking a Sennakot every couple of days(sorry tmi).

I really hope the next 4 weeks go quickly,so I can see an overall decent weight loss.

And before I forget....I saw a friend today who I haven't seen for a while and he commented on how much weight I've lost and how good I'm looking,so obviously that was really nice to hear(he was on about the weight I've lost since last May,not just this weeks loss lol)

I hope everyone's having a good day x

The closing of day 8 is upon me and I'm bloody hungry.I've got lots of housework planned for tomorrow to keep me busy.

I'm pleased I've got this far and although I have my negative thoughts,I am soooo determined to get to my goal weight this time.I'm going to start cooking healthier meals for my family so I can prepare myself for when I refeed,as hopefully I'll be off of LT within about 12 weeks,possibly even 6/7 weeks if my lovely LT lady has her way.

I'm going to bed now so I can put this hunger to the side and start again tomorrow.Yay,another day done.

Well done for the great weight loss. This diet is like a roller coaster but I find the highs usually outweigh the lows. I'm lucky because my hubby lives on ping meals when I'm on 100% so it means I'm not having to cook. Good luck with this week - you CAN do it!!!

HockeyNut said:
Well done for the great weight loss. This diet is like a roller coaster but I find the highs usually outweigh the lows. I'm lucky because my hubby lives on ping meals when I'm on 100% so it means I'm not having to cook. Good luck with this week - you CAN do it!!!

Thank you,you are right about the highs outweighing the lows,but when we're low,we don't tend to think about the highs and the lows seem so exaggerated(I can't think of a better word).
Thank you for your support :D

Day 9 is here already.Well another mood swing lol - I'm feeling positive and optimistic today!It makes LT so much easier when I'm feeling like this,so fingers crossed this is me set for the day.
I need to find a dress or something that I really like to set myself a goal that I can see,just so I have something to focus on properly.And I also need to sort out the exercise stuff I have and make sure they're ready to use.I think it's about time I had a go at really toning myself up,the only worry I have is that I won't lose as much weight because I'll be gaining muscle....hmmmm.
Anyway,my day is kind of mapped out,so hopefully today will go as quickly as the rest have gone so far.

I hope everyone has a great day :)

That sounds like a good day to me! And great that you're feeling so good! I think you can be a bit up and down on LT but the feeling of losing weight makes it more ups than downs Hopefully)
I'm off into Warrington with my hubby today to get him a new mobile phone.

There is a lovely shopping centre in Warrington but as usual, I can only buy clothes in one shop (the dreaded Evans). But I'll be walking round happy thinking...not too long now!

Have a great day Twinkle. Stay strong

Dusty

Dusty67 said:
That sounds like a good day to me! And great that you're feeling so good! I think you can be a bit up and down on LT but the feeling of losing weight makes it more ups than downs Hopefully)
I'm off into Warrington with my hubby today to get him a new mobile phone.

There is a lovely shopping centre in Warrington but as usual, I can only buy clothes in one shop (the dreaded Evans). But I'll be walking round happy thinking...not too long now!

Have a great day Twinkle. Stay strong

Dusty

You're right hun,it won't be long before your shop variety will increase ;). You're doing great and do you find it makes it easier when your day is mapped out for you?? I think it's a great distraction when you're busy doing other things.I've been cleaning since I got up at 5.40 this morning and I'm finding that I have loads of energy.Good luck finding that phone for hubby and have a great day xxxx

Dusty67 said:
Blimey 5:40am!! didn't know there were two 5:40's in one day!

Lol I can't help it,I always have my alarm set for later but nearly all the time I've beaten the alarm and it's been worse since restarting LT :s x

Not far from the end of day 9,other than a few temptations coming my way,I've had a really good day and feeling great.I did feel bad when I popped to see my nan and grandad and my grandad asked if I wanted a sandwich and I told him I'd just had lunch.I do still feel really bad for lying but they always try feeding me loads when I visit them,bless them.

It's now more or less the end of day 9 and I'm really pleased with how today has gone.The hunger and cravings haven't been too bad and feeding the babies wasn't too bad either.I'm still pleased that I moved my weigh in day to Tuesday for this week,although I know the loss won't be great with it only being 5 days.I'm still waiting for totm as my bloated belly is telling me it's on it's way,so possible the scales might not have changed if it happens by Tuesday but for some reason I'm not too worried.I'm just looking forward to the week after,when there'll be 10 days between weigh ins.
I still need to get out the exercise gear,which hopefully I'll be able to do tomorrow if OH gets off his arse and helps out a bit with a few things.
I keep reading threads just to get that boost that I could actually make it to goal weight.My confidence is slowly growing again,but I still get those lows that throw me off a bit.I think I'm only going to be on TFR for another 5 wks,as my LT lady wants me to come off TFR when I'm down to 10 stone(haven't been that weight for about 13 yrs),so I'm stressing out about how I'm going to lose the other stone.
I don't think I could be any more dedicated to LT at the moment,as I am totally in the zone,but worried about when I get taken off TFR,will I come out of the zone???
Right,enough waffling for today!I'm off to give my kiddies a late bath,then I'm going to have a nice long soak myself.Roll on day 10!!!:)

Well done your doing great! Keep thinking about the weigh in!!!
B
x

bennet said:
Well done your doing great! Keep thinking about the weigh in!!!
B
x

Thank you :) x

hiya chick, well done on your journey so far.
i am planning on doing TFR for another 8-9 weeks and lose another 2 stones.
i want to lose a further 7-8 lbs on maintenance and it can be done hunni, and dont worry about not being in the zone as once you see how much hard work you have put in this weight loss journey, you will feel in control of your and will watch for any gains.
you can do it chick, good luck.
xx

hiya chick, well done on your journey so far.
i am planning on doing TFR for another 8-9 weeks and lose another 2 stones.
i want to lose a further 7-8 lbs on maintenance and it can be done hunni, and dont worry about not being in the zone as once you see how much hard work you have put in this weight loss journey, you will feel in control of your and will watch for any gains.
you can do it chick, good luck.
xx

Thank you for your kind words.I just don't want to be putting the weight on when I've left TFR.The last time I did TFR,I refed twice for a week and lost both times(in 16 wks of TFR) and I did go onto maintenance for about 2 wks after but had so much going on that I didn't go back to the chemist.I only put on 9 lbs since then(which included xmas)and it was a 4 month break,so not too bad,just scared of being let loose on my own with food again lol.Thank you for your support and hope you're doing well x

Day 10 is here,yay!:)

I'm pleased to say that I'm feeling pretty good.I've had the shakes a little this morning,which I haven't had for days but other than that,I feel great.

The sennakot seems to be keeping me in line(tmi,sorry),no headaches and got all the energy I need.A little hunger but nothing major.I'm still having trouble sleeping but I can live with that if I still get the energy to do everything I need to do.

Only 2 days to go til weigh in,I'll be really chuffed if Im 2lbs down at weigh in,as that was my finishing weight when I stopped LT in September and then the real weight loss will start for me.I'm looking forward to having my weigh in the week after,as hopefully that will be about a 6lbs loss and will bring me to my lowest weight since I was about 15yrs old.

We're off to do the rounds today and visiting people I haven't seen for a while and because our visits and not very often,they always comment on the weight I've lost,in most cases it would usually be a compliment but with this lot,it's jealousy and negativity,so today will be hard work in the sense of dealing with them.Hopefully,I won't be seeing them for a few months after today,so hopefully then,I'll just be on the maintenance or going it alone(scary thought).I'll have a shake before I leave and then have my shaker in the car filled with water,ready for my next shake,which hopefully I'll fit in somewhere between visits and the last one,when I get home,so I'm all ready for the day ahead,which to me makes quite a difference and helps in many ways.

If I'm on LT TFR for 6wks(42days),then it means that I'm now pretty much a quarter of the way there and that makes me feel quite pleased too,as it doesn't feel impossible to do.

Anyway,enough waffling again,time to get the kiddies bathed and dressed and myself of course and then on with the day ahead.

I hope everyone has a great day and that it passes quickly :) x

Have a good day Twinkle. You're doing so well! Don't let those negative ninnies get you down!

This is a quote from Mohamed Ali that I have up in my office..

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.

Hope you like it too and it helps you get through the day!

Just keep swimming!
Dusty

Back