Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

Lornieloo said:
u will get thru this! im only on day 11 but come on, we're doing so well! there will be bad days and good days but when u get tempted think of the words of the eternally twig like kate moss...nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels!! just remember why you're doing this and how fabulous you're gonna look in your new slim clothes!it's not forever either!! :)

Thank you hun.I know I'm going to have bad days,just disappointed that yesterday started off so well and it's put a downer on today too,but I will try and remember the Kate Moss phrase.Well done on getting to day 11 xxx

Twinkle, you did so well not having the kFC! You need to give yourself a giant pat on the back for that! :patback:

Down days do happen on this plan. But just think, how many down days has your starting weight given you?
When you've reached that goal, down days will be a thing of the past:character00238:

Dusty67 said:
Twinkle, you did so well not having the kFC! You need to give yourself a giant pat on the back for that! :patback:

Down days do happen on this plan. But just think, how many down days has your starting weight given you?
When you've reached that goal, down days will be a thing of the past:character00238:

I know you're totally right hun,just having a bit of a struggle at the moment but I've made it through yet another day :) xxx

I went shopping earlier and ended up buying a pack of chicken just in case I slip up but the chicken has stayed in the fridge and that's where I plan on keeping it.
I have my weigh in at 4.30pm tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it.I just hope I'm not disappointed and I get my 6lbs off.I deserve it after the week I've had.
I'm in work for the day tomorrow,so hopefully I'll make it through the day ok.
I've had a headache for the last few hrs and it doesn't seem to want to shift.Not sure if I've had a decent amount of water today,so that could be why.

Good luck to all those weighing in tomorrow x

Woke up with a headache again this morning and I am feeling stressed already.I couldn't lock my back door this morning so I've had to leave the house unlocked,so I'll worry about that all day.
I've also left my shaker at home,so I'll be having a lumpy shake this afternoon :(
What a crap week!

Well day 21 hasn't been so bad after all.My headache was gone after about half hour of being in work,thanks to the painkillers.My day at work was quite pleasant and then I just got weighed at the chemist and I'm down 6.5lbs,so I got my goal and a bit extra,I'm now just 3lbs from an overall total loss of 4 stone and just 11.5lbs away from the ideal weight bracket.
I'm all geared up for tomorrow and ready to sneak the food to my OH,kids and the dogs and I know the worst that will happen will be that I eat a bit of chicken,but I'll be back on the ball first thing Sunday morning.I don't know if my LT lady will let me have another week when I go next Thursday but I am all set if she doesn't and I will lose the rest of the weight by myself.
I forgot to put in that I did have my 15 mins on rowing machine and 25 mins on the cycle on Wednesday night and I walked to the school and back twice yesterday,so I'm still keeping up with it.

I hope everyone's had a good day x

Well done you!

Must feel fantastic to be so close to your goal. Seems like you have a great plan sorted out to get you where you want to go!

Wow just think, this time next week you may have lost four stone:worthy:

well done Twink... best result, better than you even hoped! Use this as the motivation to get thru the next week... at that rate a couple more weeks and you might be at goal!
Do you think its all the exercise thats given you the big loss this week?
If so... keep it up, it clearly is working!! good luck for next week skinny chick x x x

Dusty67 said:
Well done you!

Must feel fantastic to be so close to your goal. Seems like you have a great plan sorted out to get you where you want to go!

Wow just think, this time next week you may have lost four stone:worthy:

Thanks hunny xxx

siany71 said:
well done Twink... best result, better than you even hoped! Use this as the motivation to get thru the next week... at that rate a couple more weeks and you might be at goal!
Do you think its all the exercise thats given you the big loss this week?
If so... keep it up, it clearly is working!! good luck for next week skinny chick x x x

I don't think it is the exercise but we will see,my weight loss was for 10 days so it probably was about right and thanks hun xxx

Ok......day 22......FAIL!!!!

Aww Twink x you ok chick????

its not a fail.....its a blip whatever it is x chin up hunni x

Come on Twinkle. You know you can put this behind you and keep on going.

You've not failed, you've momentarily taken a detour. Now, get back on the road sweetie xxx

Oh Twinkle you haven't failed. Just a slight hitch. Get straight back into it. x

Aww Twink x you ok chick????

its not a fail.....its a blip whatever it is x chin up hunni x

Thanks hun,I know it's a blip but my whole plan for today fell apart :cry: xx

Come on Twinkle. You know you can put this behind you and keep on going.

You've not failed, you've momentarily taken a detour. Now, get back on the road sweetie xxx

I will be straight back on that road tomorrow thank you hunny,just feel awful about today :cry: xx

Oh Twinkle you haven't failed. Just a slight hitch. Get straight back into it. x

Thank you,I'm trying to look at it as though it's a hitch and I'm planning to get straight back into it tomorrow xx

I actually want to cry :cry: I went to my mum's with my plan set up but my plan totally fell apart :( I did only mainly eat chicken today and I can't even bring myself to think about what I ate.
I have just used my ketostix and I am definitely back at square 1,as I have completely knocked myself out of ketosis.I just couldn't have told my mum that I was back on LT and my mum and stepdad were both on me to eat :(
I am feeling really down and really bad.I just can't believe I didn't keep it together,even though I did give stuff to my OH and kiddies.
I need to draw a line under this 'blip' and start again tomorrow.I am going to start at day 1 again tomorrow and hopefully I get back into ketosis fairly quickly.
I know the scales are going to reflect this 'bad' day,so I'm quite looking forward to getting this week out of the way.If I could just lose 1.5 lbs I would be really chuffed,as I'll be 10stone 7lbs but I doubt it very much that I'll lose anything.I'm being weighed in on Thursday afternoon,so I have 5 days to be 100% again,then maybe I'll have a better week next week.

I haven't eaten anything since I got back from my mum's and I don't intend to either,so my journey restarts here and I don't think there's anything else to get in the way now.I'm going to put the pack of chicken I bought in the freezer,as I've totally got that feeling of not wanting to eat and I don't think and I hope I won't have that feeling very often from now on.
Awww,I feel soooo down now :cry:
Roll on day 1 x

oh hunnie dont worry about it! we all have lapses stop beating yourself up about it... and next time say you have a tummy bug or bad period pains/feel sick or something!! i used to say i had to not eat any wheat products cos I felt bloated & thought i had an allergy to wheat! Try finding foods without some wheat in it... from gravy granules to most sauces, wine, all sorts of stuff has it in and with buffet type food you wouldnt find anything much.
oh the web of lies we have to weave... but just think its for the greater good!
you'll be fine. I feel really miserable cos i couldnt go out drinking with my mates, knew i wouldnt be able to stick to water and they have just called having a brilliant night in the pub. so I feel your pain babe x x x

siany71 said:
oh hunnie dont worry about it! we all have lapses stop beating yourself up about it... and next time say you have a tummy bug or bad period pains/feel sick or something!! i used to say i had to not eat any wheat products cos I felt bloated & thought i had an allergy to wheat! Try finding foods without some wheat in it... from gravy granules to most sauces, wine, all sorts of stuff has it in and with buffet type food you wouldnt find anything much.
oh the web of lies we have to weave... but just think its for the greater good!
you'll be fine. I feel really miserable cos i couldnt go out drinking with my mates, knew i wouldnt be able to stick to water and they have just called having a brilliant night in the pub. so I feel your pain babe x x x

Thank you hunny.I'm feeling much better about the whole thing today and I'm just starting afresh xxx the wheat idea is probably not a bad idea thank you but nothing I'd have said yesterday would have convinced my mum,we are really close and she tends to know if I'm hiding something xxx

Back