Working Solutions Two people noticed!

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Yesterday, someone at work said 'I can tell you've lost weight - it shows in your face' and today, another work mate said 'You've lost LOADS of weight - how are you doing it?'

As I have so much to lose, I knew it'd take around a 2st loss before anyone would notice. I've lost 22lb so I wasn't far off the mark.

I love it when people start noticing! :D

WTG! it is a great feeling when all your effort gets recognised! Keep up the great work!!!

Thats brilliant, keep up the great work!!! I bet you feel really motivated aswell now :)

Woop! Awesome, well done! Fab feeling huh? xx

What a wonderful feeling, You must feel so elated. We've lost the same amount of weight so far, I hope someone notices it on me soon (apart from hubby & kids) :D

It did feel good but I think part of the reason people don't notice sooner is we dieters tend to wear the same clothes until we HAVE to replace them with something smaller (either that or risk arrest for indecency when your trousers fall down in town) and I don't know about you, but I always wear fairly loose clothing anyway and in layers (a top, one of those loose hanky-hemmed cardis etc) so any moderate loss doesn't show immediately.

Someone who hasn't seen you for a couple of months would probably notice sooner as people who see you every day don't notice the small, subtle differences a 3 or 4lb loss brings. Someone you haven't seen for a while would see the accumulated amount straight away.

Whatever the reasons or circumstances, it's still good when someone asks that question ... 'have you lost weight?' :D

I know it is such a boost!! The only down side is when they start asking how you did it and examining the diet!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It did feel good but I think part of the reason people don't notice sooner is we dieters tend to wear the same clothes until we HAVE to replace them with something smaller (either that or risk arrest for indecency when your trousers fall down in town) and I don't know about you, but I always wear fairly loose clothing anyway and in layers (a top, one of those loose hanky-hemmed cardis etc) so any moderate loss doesn't show immediately.

That's so true, I am still wearing the same clothes I was wearing before I started to lose the weight, even though they are hanging off me now. I was getting a bit stressed yesterday trying to find something to wear on boxing day as I have a get together to attend and nothing fit, but I refuse to buy any new clothes until I am forced to as it seems like money down the drain considering I wont be in them for too long. And your wardrobe sounds like mine, waterfall cardis, hanky hemmed tops, baggy to hide the fat (even baggier now.lol) :8855:

That is a great motivation! Well done!

Unfortunately for me it's a long process until people start noticing... It's like chipping off a spoonful of fat from an elephant lol

But i am getting there ;-)

Back