Ugh - what an AWFUL dinner!!!

:sick0019:
Well these aren't working for me, all I have managed to get is wind, and lots of it!! :eek:
My tummy is really gurgly and a bit uncomfortable, but nothing is moving.

I am going to stop taking them and stop cooking my packs, I think that it is probably the muffins that are doing it :wave_cry:
I have been having one every day recently and I think that is when this started. :(
I might just save them for weekends instead.

For all those who hate the husks in water - did you know you can buy capsules that you just swallow with a glass of water 30mins - 1hour before you "eat"? No snot, no grit, easy peesy. I got mine from Holland and Barrett

Thanks, I havn't had this problem but I may be getting it. How many days should I wait without one?:confused:

For all those who hate the husks in water - did you know you can buy capsules that you just swallow with a glass of water 30mins - 1hour before you "eat"? No snot, no grit, easy peesy. I got mine from Holland and Barrett
I thought we weren't supposed to have the capsules because of the gel the casing is made of?? Not sure though.

Thanks, I havn't had this problem but I may be getting it. How many days should I wait without one?:confused:
On LL I was twice a week which was ok, then it was a whole week, took something last weekend, then a whole week again. That is too much for me.
Took something this morning which has started to work, thank goodness! Just don't like taking them.

No we're not meant to have the gel casings but desperate times...
When I've taken the husk capsules (and I don't all the time) I've stayed in ketosis and still lost. It's a risk that I was willing to take though!
Linze

:sick0019:
Well these aren't working for me, all I have managed to get is wind, and lots of it!! :eek:
My tummy is really gurgly and a bit uncomfortable, but nothing is moving.

I am going to stop taking them and stop cooking my packs, I think that it is probably the muffins that are doing it :wave_cry:
I have been having one every day recently and I think that is when this started. :(
I might just save them for weekends instead.

Aww, sorry they are not working Ali. But I agree with you about cooking too many packs. That is exactly when I started having problems. SO like you, I am cutting down the amount of packs I cook.

My LLC said it makes no difference, but I think it does. And considering the last pack I cooked before I started feeling so very poorly weekend before this last one, was Thai Crisps. Now I cannot even eat them - makes me shuffer - so I believe they were connected somehoe!! Shame too as I really loved them! Bit of a break I suppose.

Good luck hon. The stuff Katy is using seem to be helping her - maybe give that a try?

xx

:rotflmao: Cheers BL - hmmm though dynamite wouldn't have been such a bad idea at one stage!

Ali I'm using Movicol which works differently to laxatives in that it works as a softener so just help things along naturally - it's working for me and when I've checked I'm still in ketosis so no problems there :sign0131:

Back