Unthoughtful people!

mrstore said:
Your shoulder looks just like mine!! :( and as for my legs.....don't even go there!!!!

Lol my legs have burnt but don't look as bad coz they were milk bottle white this morning (if that makes sense!) I'd say I'll learn from it but I know I won't :) x

I don't do sun...
Slathered the factor 50+ on yesterday before going for my walk, even put on factor 30 today just to go shopping.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
I don't do sun...
Slathered the factor 50+ on yesterday before going for my walk, even put on factor 30 today just to go shopping.

I am also a factor 50-er, I burn far too quickly! Damn my pastey skin!

I don't do sun, I tan really easily I just hate the feeling of the sun on my skin :(

For obvious reasons I don't do sun, and to be honest apart from my walk to and from work with factor 50 and a big hat I don't really do daylight... If we picnic its under a tree or shade and if I have to go out in the beer garden I have a parasol...

I'm another one who doesn't do the sun. I'm the only one out of my siblings that got mums dark hair but dads very fair skin so burn almost as soon as the sun touches my skin with anything less than factor 50 on :( all my sister either got mums dark hair and her mediterrian (sp) skin or dads fair hair and mums skin so they all tan and never got burnt x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear Thomson.
Why do you insist on flights arriving at an ungodly hour when you can't arrange with local transport to be running so I don't have to get up and fetch the parents.

Dear tiredness,

I know we have a turbulent relationship but please why can't you visit me at 10.30pm like normal people instead of the next day so I end up wasting my day.

Yours sincerely

Your exhausted yet wired friend.

Dear back and knees

Come on I'm doing my bit and loosing weight, time for a bit of cooperation I think!!!!

mrstaylor said:
Dear back and knees

Come on I'm doing my bit and loosing weight, time for a bit of cooperation I think!!!!

I found that pains I had on the way up and disappeared re-appeared on the way down! Stick with it and do exercise to reduce the pain, the stronger the muscles the less the joints take the strain xxx

Dear Jillian Michaels,

I am doing your 30 day torture in order to get fitter and feel better. Therefore, making me exhausted with a 4am visit from the cramp twins in both ankles is unwelcome. Kthnksbai. PS - The reason I am doing this is not because I have "got it and want to flaunt it" - it is because "I have got it and want it to clear off". And whilst I can appreciate the benefit of a good chest fly in my life - I certainly cannot say the same for a third set of jumping jacks.

Yours sincerely, Mrs Half-Dead.

MadameLaMinx said:
Dear Jillian Michaels,

I am doing your 30 day torture in order to get fitter and feel better. Therefore, making me exhausted with a 4am visit from the cramp twins in both ankles is unwelcome. Kthnksbai. PS - The reason I am doing this is not because I have "got it and want to flaunt it" - it is because "I have got it and want it to clear off". And whilst I can appreciate the benefit of a good chest fly in my life - I certainly cannot say the same for a third set of jumping jacks.

Yours sincerely, Mrs Half-Dead.

Dear Ryan Shanahan....what she ^^^ said excet no cramp just aching shoulders and upper arms thanks to Kettleworx! Oh and it is NOT my favourite!

Shirleen said:
I found that pains I had on the way up and disappeared re-appeared on the way down! Stick with it and do exercise to reduce the pain, the stronger the muscles the less the joints take the strain xxx

That is really interesting to hear because I really am in quite a lot of pain. I have just got my DVD's delivered. Pilates and Yoga for backs .... Here goes

Dear Highways agency

1) Had it ever occured to you that there is in fact a queue ahead because you changed the variable sped limit on a motorway designed for cars to drive at 70 mph to 40mph, thereby resulting in more cars being in the same place at the same time, and thus causign a queue?
2) Make up your minds. Either there is a queue ahead, or there is debris on the road. Granted the queue may result from the debris, but having seen signs saying 'Queue ahead' for 2 juctions of the M25, it is most confusing to then see signed say 'Debris in road'
3) Sort out you App please. It is most inconvenient when I check the App to see if there are any incidents or delays on my route home, find there are none, start to make my journey home, only to find 10 minutes later that I am stuck in 6 miles of traffic on a motorway due to an accident 2 hours ago, in a car with a dodgy fan, in 25 degrees heat, every window open and the sunroof, and the heater on full blast to stop the poxy thing from over heating.

Highways agency, you are rubbish. I want my money back.

Shirleen said:
Dear Public,
If you have never worked with someone with LD then you will not realise that they DO need to be told when their behaviour is unacceptable, pinching, scratching me, throwing items from the trolley and trying to propel himself forward and shouting IS unacceptable and he will be told so! He's not 'that poor man'!
Yours stressed Shirl of Sfampton!

Its really hard when people dont understand Iknow exactly where you're coming from.

Dear sisters dog,

11 hours of playing 'hide and seek' is not funny. Please please please return home.

Very upset dog lover

'auntie' Kelly

X Kelly X said:
Dear sisters dog,

11 hours of playing 'hide and seek' is not funny. Please please please return home.

Very upset dog lover

'auntie' Kelly

Aahh,hope she comes home soon xxx

X Kelly X said:
Dear sisters dog,

Very upset dog lover

'auntie' Kelly

Ahhh no, hope she's found soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back