Unthoughtful people!

Dearest girls on minimins,I really have to let you know that you are really rubbing my nose in it when you complain about your otherhalves not doing things to your satisfaction.You need to spend a day at my squatt where Fatbellygutbucket watches me ironing and then has the nerve to inform me that he is tired and would like a cup of tea. Oh and a piece of cake or a biscuit to go with it would be nice, please LardAR3E (-knowing I am trying to loose weight and now am expected to rummage round in the goody box).Helps my willpower does it?Oh and what I have sorted out for tea?Oh come on its his day off!He needs a rest.So when I hear you complaining about the way he does jobs when mine needs surgery to prise his ar3e off the sofa, I understandably get quite jealous.Anyone fancy a swap?

:8855:May I humbly suggest you find the nearest curb & kick him to it ;)

I generally find the best response to 'whats for tea?' is whatever you're cooking love :rolleyes:

Dearest girls on minimins,I really have to let you know that you are really rubbing my nose in it when you complain about your otherhalves not doing things to your satisfaction.You need to spend a day at my squatt where Fatbellygutbucket watches me ironing and then has the nerve to inform me that he is tired and would like a cup of tea. Oh and a piece of cake or a biscuit to go with it would be nice, please LardAR3E (-knowing I am trying to loose weight and now am expected to rummage round in the goody box).Helps my willpower does it?Oh and what I have sorted out for tea?Oh come on its his day off!He needs a rest.So when I hear you complaining about the way he does jobs when mine needs surgery to prise his ar3e off the sofa, I understandably get quite jealous.Anyone fancy a swap?

I think some men pick their other halves well ;)
May I suggest you play him at his own game? Perhaps make him a cuppa with a dash of vinegar, and cake with a sprinkle of tabasco. When he complains inform him that if he fancies unadulterated food he needs to get off his lazy bahoonie!

Dear unhelpful hubby,

Kindly refrain from eating my fruit, yogurts, noodles and asking me if I'd like a biscuit. I WOULD like a biscuit, but I'm not going to sabotage myself. And would it be too much to ask for you to get off your lazy @rse and finish all the half-done jobs you started...three years ago?!!!!!

p.s. To all the insecure people, yes you should worry, because when I'm slim I won't be the one standing beside you making you look good. That, my dear supposed "friends", will be YOUR job.

Kisses.

my mum
asks us around for sunday tea, asks me to prepare it all, then says i got you pudding - Chocolate fudge cake and raspberry pavlova. I have never eaten pavlova and she knows I'm doing slimming world. I dont eat cake - grrrr

Ok I have one........

Dear hubby,

Why oh why are you able to eat everything I eat, plus multiple take aways a week, plus at least 30 bags of crisps a week, plus cream cakes, plus chocolate, plus anything else that takes your fancy yet still not gain a freaking ounce of weight?????

Yours,
Fattybumbum (aka the wife)

selwonk said:
Ok I have one........

Dear hubby,

Why oh why are you able to eat everything I eat, plus multiple take aways a week, plus at least 30 bags of crisps a week, plus cream cakes, plus chocolate, plus anything else that takes your fancy yet still not gain a freaking ounce of weight?????

Yours,
Fattybumbum (aka the wife)

Wait till he hits 40..... Lol x

Dear Year 10s

I know I set the homework, I know I get grumpy if you don't do it, BUT WHY did you all have to do it and hand it in on time, on the same day I was planning on marking books! I have lost all evening but now, your books are marked, as is your homework.

NOW APPRECIATE IT! Or I'll give you a test - oh wait, I'll have to mark that too!!

And... breathe.

Dear Son (yr 10),
Please don't come home and ask me how to write an essay on Science and get mad because I tell you I don't know because you cannot tell me the premise.
Don't complain to me about the 45 hour coursework, or the afternoon when you have 2 hours of German. It's also not my fault you don't get to school on time, stop chatting to your mates and WALK faster!
I don't like getting phone calls from your teacher about your tardiness so yes this WILL result in you being punished. If you believe that the teachers are starting school at 27 minutes past eight, then be there at 25 minutes past!
Oh and the washing up needs to be done EVERY day, not just when I've yelled at you!
Love and exasperation
Mum x

To the M&S shop assistant who measured me for a anew bra this morning.

I can't help it if this is the size I thought fitted me. Ok so it is 4 cup sizes out and the back accorging to youy is too big. I am not trained in these matters and did my best. Please do not sniff down your nose at me and point out that I was not wearing one of your bras. I know that already. I do not need to be asked in that snooty patronising tone"Guessing were we Madam?".I will not ask for help in your store again!

louisedan said:

I can't help it if this is the size I thought fitted me. Ok so it is 4 cup sizes out and the back accorging to youy is too big. I am not trained in these matters and did my best. Please do not sniff down your nose at me and point out that I was not wearing one of your bras. I know that already. I do not need to be asked in that snooty patronising tone"Guessing were we Madam?".I will not ask for help in your store again!

I think you should complain about her attitude! That's really not good :( x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

How did you not punch her?!?! Its bad enough having to ask for help without being belittled whilst there! grrrr

Dear Boss

When I say I am on a diet which means I don't eat bread I mean ALL bread. I have been doing this for 9 months and EVERY week when you buy Pizza & ask me why I'm not eating it I explain to you I don't eat Pizza anymore as I don't eat bread. You are an intelligernt man - you should have been able to remember by now. Not least due to the fact I have shrunk before your very eyes (though I appreciate you are oblivious to these things given that it took you 3 weeks to realise I had dyed my hair bright red).The correct response (after 20 occassions of being told) is not 'come on, its only 1 day, how much can it hurt? or your new favourite 'I got you some chicken bits instead' Much as I appreciate the thought DEEP FRIED BREADED chicken is no better for me than the frikkin pizza :mad: Stop tempting me with it. I am beginning to hate you for your kindness.

And if you bring Krispy Kreme donuts near me anytime in the next week i will end you:mad:

kingleds said:
Dear Boss

When I say I am on a diet which means I don't eat bread I mean ALL bread. I have been doing this for 9 months and EVERY week when you buy Pizza & ask me why I'm not eating it I explain to you I don't eat Pizza anymore as I don't eat bread. You are an intelligernt man - you should have been able to remember by now. Not least due to the fact I have shrunk before your very eyes (though I appreciate you are oblivious to these things given that it took you 3 weeks to realise I had dyed my hair bright red).The correct response (after 20 occassions of being told) is not 'come on, its only 1 day, how much can it hurt? or your new favourite 'I got you some chicken bits instead' Much as I appreciate the thought DEEP FRIED BREADED chicken is no better for me than the frikkin pizza :mad: Stop tempting me with it. I am beginning to hate you for your kindness.

And if you bring Krispy Kreme donuts near me anytime in the next week i will end you:mad:

Oh god that cheered me up!

Dear boss, thanks for apologising profusely the other day that you couldn't do the Dr appointment with me today. It means nothing though when you can't take five minutes out to phone me and ask how it went, especially as I go off shift at 4 pm and won't be back until Saturday when you will be off. So you will not be on hand to answer the teams questions because you will not know.
If you phone me after 4pm I will do damage to your man bits! Stop being so unsupportive! Sympathy and soft words is NOT support! Action and effort is support!
Yours the one who is doing your job for half the pay!

Dear woman at Slimming World class,

You were really rude and nasty to me today and I think it's rather pathetic at your age,to do so!

'blows raspberry'

Back