Unthoughtful people!

Self,
I hate you, i hate the way you look, i hate the way you think, i hate what you do
SO WHY WONT YOU CHANGE!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

jelly bean 639 said:
Self,
I hate you, i hate the way you look, i hate the way you think, i hate what you do

Ah sweetpea, don't be too hard on yourself please. If it's re weight issues then we can help. It's a tough old slog but we are all going through it.

I started at 20 and half stone back in march and have just hit the 16's. Took a while and at times I felt exactly the same, but with perseverance it is paying off.

If it's not relating to weight, maybe we could still help?? Big hugs x x

Self,

Listen Lady...we'll have none of that talk! You are a beautiful woman.
Look in the mirror and find One thing you like, One thing you 'quite like' and One thing you don't like.

Now congratulate yourself on the thing you like, let's say it's your eyes, so look at your eyes and say I really like my eyes they're pretty and a nice shape. I'm going to make them a feature by sweeping my hair away and trying some new make up tricks.

Now let's say the bit you quite like is your boobs. Say hmm I quite like those so I think I'll wear some V necks to show off my cleavage and a nice necklace to attract the eye.

Now the bit you don't like is ummm your bum, can you change it? Yes you can, and you're doing so. Can you disguise it in the meantime....of course you can check out the web for some tips!

Now no more Trash Talk!

xxxx

Shirleen said:
Listen Lady...we'll have none of that talk! You are a beautiful woman.
Look in the mirror and find One thing you like, One thing you 'quite like' and One thing you don't like.

Now congratulate yourself on the thing you like, let's say it's your eyes, so look at your eyes and say I really like my eyes they're pretty and a nice shape. I'm going to make them a feature by sweeping my hair away and trying some new make up tricks.

Now let's say the bit you quite like is your boobs. Say hmm I quite like those so I think I'll wear some V necks to show off my cleavage and a nice necklace to attract the eye.

Now the bit you don't like is ummm your bum, can you change it? Yes you can, and you're doing so. Can you disguise it in the meantime....of course you can check out the web for some tips!

Now no more Trash Talk!

xxxx

What she said!

Shirleen I'd quite like to either marry you (unfortunately I'm not a lesbain though), implant your brain into mine, or just steal you because you have some brilliant ideas/comments... I bow down in worship! hahah! :D

Dear Dean... Best mate and Gay Husband...
I love you to pieces, but do you have to go on about how you can lose weight without trying, how you can never be too famous or thin... Being honest about how I look is great when we are shopping for clothes, but reminding me of how I old I am in the pub afterwards is hurtful, I would gladly be 28 again and not make the mess of my life that I have... Rubbing it in doesn't help, it just makes me want to jump into the nearest river... I know you think you are giving me a reality check, but I don't need one... What I need is a hug, to lose weight and grow old gracefully... Thank you... Please don't hit your arse on the door as you leave...x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

kingleds said:
Ummm - isn't that illegal hun? I thought you were supposed to have a clear 9 hours between shifts? Even if you sign out of working time directive.

We only legally have to have 7 1/2hours between rostered shifts and they turn a blind eye most of the time when we swap shifts with each other, ie. double shift (17hours), finish at 11pm and back in at 5.30am.. And I have an hour drive each way! I try my best not to do these any more as they make me sick but every week we get a quick turnaround finishing at 10pm and back in at 6.30pm and that is rostered and legal.. And every week it kills me!

HPSaucy said:
We only legally have to have 7 1/2hours between rostered shifts and they turn a blind eye most of the time when we swap shifts with each other, ie. double shift (17hours), finish at 11pm and back in at 5.30am.. And I have an hour drive each way! I try my best not to do these any more as they make me sick but every week we get a quick turnaround finishing at 10pm and back in at 6.30pm and that is rostered and legal.. And every week it kills me!

I think you'll find the law states 11 hours between shifts not 7 1/2!!

This is copied from the Direct.gov website!!

Daily rest - a break between working days
If you are an adult worker you have the right to a break of at least 11 hours between working days. This means as an adult worker, if you finish work at 8.00 pm on Monday you should not start work until 7.00 am on Tuesday.

Weekly rest - the 'weekend'
If you are an adult worker you have the right to either:

an uninterrupted 24 hours clear of work each week
an uninterrupted 48 hours clear each fortnight

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Dear SWorlders.

Your scales at home are rubbish. Accept this. Throw tthem away. The next person who comes on here after a sneaky mid week weigh having a meltdown because it dosn't show them what they wanted (even though their scales ALWAYS are the same as the £2000 SW ones) will get a personal visit from Kingleds with her sledgehammer & will see those poxy scales smashed to friggin' pieces.

And breathe.

If you are an adult worker you have the right to a break of at least 11 hours between working days. This means as an adult worker, if you finish work at 8.00 pm on Monday you should not start work until 7.00 am on Tuesday.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I only get 9 hours, when I have a sleep in that's ok but the night I go home and come back it kills me!

Dear tomorrow's lunch,

I've made you in advance but you are so delicious I can't stop eating you. Please stop tasting so good.

Yours,

Not even hungry (yet)

Dearest mum (who is also meant to be doing SW) please stop asking me if I want chocolate or fattening drinks with full fat milk etc. yes I have my own willpower but it is still not that strong yet especially when we are meant to be supporting each other on this. Last night I had something from the takeaway as everybody kept asking and could kick myself this morning for this. I'm now trying to rescue something from this disaster and don't want to make it worse.
I love you dealerly but please buck up your ideas
Your ever desperate for some support on this diet daughter x

Welshtigger said:

Thanks but apparently we're one of the sectors that has opted out of the working time directive and we have our own WHL (working hours limitations) one being 7 1/2hours between shifts, another that you must have one day off if you've worked 9 days in a row, you're supposed to not work more than 72hours a week, there are a few more as well but can't think of them off the top of my head!

They tend to turn a blind eye most of the time and then come down hard occasionally. Wish we did have 11 hours between shifts I'd love that.

Thanks but apparently we're one of the sectors that has opted out of the working time directive and we have our own WHL (working hours limitations) one being 7 1/2hours between shifts, another that you must have one day off if you've worked 9 days in a row, you're supposed to not work more than 72hours a week, there are a few more as well but can't think of them off the top of my head!

They tend to turn a blind eye most of the time and then come down hard occasionally. Wish we did have 11 hours between shifts I'd love that.

Every one in the UK is in a sector that can sign out of working time directive- we are the only country in europe who can. Just because you can doesn't mean to you should be forced to though! Mind you, if you have signed a contract which specifically states it there ain't a great deal that can be done.

its still rubbish though

kingleds said:
Every one in the UK is in a sector that can sign out of working time directive- we are the only country in europe who can. Just because you can doesn't mean to you should be forced to though! Mind you, if you have signed a contract which specifically states it there ain't a great deal that can be done.

its still rubbish though

Thanks for that, the unions agreed it all on our behalf! I'm sure it must be legal as such a big company couldn't get away with it not being so.. Well maybe they could?!

That Direct Gov website is very useful, I've used it for a few things in the past.

HPSaucy said:
Thanks for that, the unions agreed it all on our behalf! I'm sure it must be legal as such a big company couldn't get away with it not being so.. Well maybe they could?!

That Direct Gov website is very useful, I've used it for a few things in the past.

I'm sure its legal if a union is involved hun..

kingleds said:
Dear SWorlders.

Your scales at home are rubbish. Accept this. Throw tthem away. The next person who comes on here after a sneaky mid week weigh having a meltdown because it dosn't show them what they wanted (even though their scales ALWAYS are the same as the £2000 SW ones) will get a personal visit from Kingleds with her sledgehammer & will see those poxy scales smashed to friggin' pieces.

And breathe.

I'd like to post that on every section on Minimins :)

dear this week,
please be a lucky one for me, i really want this house to happen. i would be very muchly grateful i promise!

dear giant pizza tonight,
i am going to eat you and that is that. i do not want you making me feel bad for eating you. thankyou :)
xxx

Back