Unthoughtful people!

dear husband
yes its your birthday, and i accept you had the right to demand a chinese take away for tea (which i managed to avoid having and slaved away cooking a sw friendly shepherds pie which i didnt get to eat until 8.30pm) but did you really have to offer me a slice of the gooey chocolate cake your mum brought round then sit eating that AND several chocolate cookies?? this is my 2nd day back on plan in 2 weeks and you are tempting me!! i am now going to eat ALL my clementines and fat free yogurt and sulk.

your ever tolerating wife

Dear hail,

Please turn into snow :D

Thank you

A very excitable 24 year old who wants to go out and play!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Dear Service Manager at work

How come you're giving one of the other temps boxing day hours but have yet to let me know if i can work?

Please please please let me work- i really need the money!!! i promise to work reeeeeeeeeal hard!

LittleFlutterby said:
Dear Service Manager at work

How come you're giving one of the other temps boxing day hours but have yet to let me know if i can work?

Please please please let me work- i really need the money!!! i promise to work reeeeeeeeeal hard!

Wish I had a choice I'm doing a 24 hour shift 9am Christmas eve to 9am Christmas day AND new years eve 6 hours AND a 24 hour shift new years day! Evil!

a nice friend

when I joined slimming world the first time this is my second
I joined with a work friend and she turn it into a race anyway I was struggling I didn't know what I was doing she had done it for years
and she know the best way any I followed like a sheep not going anywhere any to cut along story short the last time I when with her I got on the scale and put 1 pound on then she did and lose 3
I was following what she told me to the t
she came over sat down and smile and handed me a bag clothes
and said these are all to big for me now you might be able to get in to them in a few weeks if you carry on
I when home never looked in the bag just put it in the charity bag
I left . I joined a few weeks later at a new class on my own and its great I made lots of new friends I lost weight and now I just join on here so must say thank you to her as now I got a great new life

Dear former friend

Do not ever text me again. I cannot believe you had the audacity to text and ask me why I wasn't speaking to you when you know damn well I saw what you posted about me on HER FB page

I have a feeling you're trying to do sone damage limitation because you know the gaffers at work know what's going on. I though you were my friend. I trusted you. I've been there for you. More fool me

I don't need or want someone like you in my life

Starlight said:
Dear former friend

Do not ever text me again. I cannot believe you had the audacity to text and ask me why I wasn't speaking to you when you know damn well I saw what you posted about me on HER FB page

I have a feeling you're trying to do sone damage limitation because you know the gaffers at work know what's going on. I though you were my friend. I trusted you. I've been there for you. More fool me

Isn't Facebook a nightmare! Someone was really nasty about me on there the other day and I wish I could just delete myself but its how I stay in touch with my uni friends! I've been dumped over fb too by my cheating ex lol x x x

Wish I had a choice I'm doing a 24 hour shift 9am Christmas eve to 9am Christmas day AND new years eve 6 hours AND a 24 hour shift new years day! Evil!

24 hour shifts??? im assuming you do get some sleep time in there! :eek:

i wouldn't mind working xmas day/new years day, honest. I don't do christmas, so time away and distractions would be awesome

thats why im hoping they give me hours on xmas eve and boxing day :\

Dear former friend

What a *****!

LittleFlutterby said:
24 hour shifts??? im assuming you do get some sleep time in there! :eek:

i wouldn't mind working xmas day/new years day, honest. I don't do christmas, so time away and distractions would be awesome

thats why im hoping they give me hours on xmas eve and boxing day :\

No not really there is a bed area but it rarely gets used, too busy!

My dad died this year and asked for as much shifts NOT on Christmas as possible so I van be with my mum but they didn't listen!

Hello, new to Minimins, love this thread ) here is mine.....

Dear Co 'Worker'

Thanks for the last year,we've really enjoyed all your negativity and foul moods, 40+ man acting like a hormonal teenager, make sure you keep whinging about how underpaid and undervalued you are whilst making no effort to improve your life and making your colleagues working life a misery, Good Luck in the New Year as you will need it,

Your Boss

Dear Fab Girls at work

Watch this space lol xx

Feel better now - thanks :)

Dear migraines,

Please go away, i'm tired of seeing you every single day

Dear raynauds

I know its cold, but my hands need to function :(

Dear snow

You're crap. Come back when its christmas day and I dont have to work/get out of bed.

Dear psoriasis

you are ****ing ITCHY. You're driving me mental, please kindly go away..

Yours suffering, Hannah

Seem to be having a nasty flare up of my illnesses =(

Dear boss

I'm serving my notice period - but honestly, do you expect me to drag my arse into the office 5 days a week, at a cost for £100 a week at least, especially when you still owe me over £700 in expenses? I've never been expected to come in every day so why would you expect me to do it now?

And for the record - I don't care how great you think your company is- I am LEAVING & frankly, I''m getting bored with the continuous "you're making a bad decision' comments from you - I know my own mind thanks.

And FYi - even if you do make me come In the office i do precisely naff all except Internet shopping, surfing minimins & going to the pub!

Dear people in Morrisons,

Even after my last rant, you still seem to be taking up an entire aisle to yourself. Your trolly is not attached to your eyes. Your eyes may well be looking at jam, but your trolly is very much looking at the Rice Krispies on the other side. I can squeeze through, but my well behaved trolly can not. Kindly shove your trolly where the sun don't shine :D

*side note* - must remember to go nowhere near Morrisons till the New Year, it's bedlam!

Tinytootz said:
Dear people in Morrisons,

Even after my last rant, you still seem to be taking up an entire aisle to yourself. Your trolly is not attached to your eyes. Your eyes may well be looking at jam, but your trolly is very much looking at the Rice Krispies on the other side. I can squeeze through, but my well behaved trolly can not. Kindly shove your trolly where the sun don't shine :D

*side note* - must remember to go nowhere near Morrisons till the New Year, it's bedlam!

My father in law will often, at the top of his voice, in the supermarkets, say this exact thing! He is also known to say 'yes, I'm talking about YOU', when someone starts looking at him funny!.

LittleFlutterby said:
Dear get-up-and-go

Please come back! I need you!

You're supposed to get up and go with it, not sit there and let it get up and go by itself.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear life,

Thanks for throwing me a bone this week.

Scales say I've lost 5 or 6 lbs this week after a 2lb gain last week, and my new mortgage rate came through the post today.
After a call from the lenders in June saying that my fixed rate was ending in january and that it could go UP by as much as £200 a month, my new repayments is nearly £100 LESS than I'm paying now. :D

So overall a good day. So far.......

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear (excuse me everyone *Gak Alert*) Post nasal drip,
Please, please, please, go away I can't stand it anymore, nine weeks of snot is too bliddy much! The antibiotics didn't work but now you're making my throat so sore I can hardly swallow, I'm supposed to be singing on saturday and cannot let people down, so please I beg you go away!!!
KTHXBAI

Back