I still love you Shirleen, even if you are a pea brained numpty :D

I agree with 99.9% of your posts, so what does that make me :eek:

JezVonSavage said:
I still love you Shirleen, even if you are a pea brained numpty :D

I agree with 99.9% of your posts, so what does that make me :eek:

Me too sweetie! Ignore the 'haters' as they say x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gettingfitat50 said:
No one has said anything about hating anyone.These are the things that blow trivial things into something bigger.

/Going back to where I belong in my own diary.:)

"haters" doesn't really mean anyone hates Shirleen- it's one of those new trendy words that the youth bandy about. Not to be taken seriously :)

And the forum is a public place, the more people and opinions in Off Topic the better x

I do apologise it's simply just a terminology that I use. In my world it doesn't actually mean haters! It just means people that pick things and take then out if proportion and all that.

Please Don't take offence at something simple I've said.

Shirleen and Jez know I'm not into this arguing/disagreement lark!!!!

JezVonSavage said:
"haters" doesn't really mean anyone hates Shirleen- it's one of those new trendy words that the youth bandy about. Not to be taken seriously :)

And the forum is a public place, the more people and opinions in Off Topic the better x

Thanks sweetie that's exactly what I've just typed x

Ok I'm gonna jump in and move away from Shirleens narrow mindedness ;) (mwah!)

Dear January Gym Joiners,

As much as I admire you making the effort to join the gym (really I do, good job!), the fact that you insist on filling up all my favourite classes the full two days in advance is really starting to wear thin. Do you think you could perhaps speed up the inevitable novelty wearing off? Or even just go to yoga or something I'm not bothered about? The lack of spin classes is not helping my SW mission!

Lots of love!
gtbss x

goingtobeskinnysoon said:

As much as I admire you making the effort to join the gym (really I do, good job!), the fact that you insist on filling up all my favourite classes the full two days in advance is really starting to wear thin. Do you think you could perhaps speed up the inevitable novelty wearing off? Or even just go to yoga or something I'm not bothered about? The lack of spin classes is not helping my SW mission!

Lots of love!
gtbss x

Haha I out something similar on my fb!

Bog off January joiners lol x

Lots of love!
gtbss x

Haha I out something similar on my fb!

Bog off January joiners lol x

Same when I go swimming on a Monday night its like swimming against the tide at the moment!!!

Dear Big-Boss Company Owner

You are a kn*b. That is all...

...Actually, it isn't. You are an idiot. I despair at your existence and the fact you are director of a company which is meant to provide CARE. You clearly have no idea about our profession and are concerned only with yourself. You are a selfish, arrogant PIG of a man who does not deserve such a loyal work force. Some day, in the not-so-distant future, I will be your direct competition. I will be equipt with both a BSc (Hons) Degree - which WILL be at least a 2:1 - and also a post-graduate Ph.D equivalent. And I will show you how to run a CARE business WHERE THE SERVICE USERS ARE THE PRIORITY!! This is the way things should be you complete pee-taking, ungrateful, penny pinching, uncompassionate t!t.

Rant over!

**and breeeeathe*** :D

Dear stomach... I know I have been having more meat doing red days, I also know you aren't used to it, but please don't play me up as I have a couple of days off and I have lots planned... Much appreciated... Thank you...

When I was younger I used to love eating chocolate and salt and vinegar crisps together.

Whhoooo I love that combination....

oh and dear hubs

please dont presume you are the only person who records tv in our house, bl888y check before you turn off the hd box, no Pan AM makes me :whoopass:

Back