Unthoughtful people!

Dear Brother:
you are nearly 19. stop being such a whiney child and grow the hell up.
that is all.
thanks.
your older, wiser sister who was far more grown up than you at the same age you bloody mollycoddled soft git.

Dear Husband and Son,
Do you know how much I have looked forward to this evening? I spent ages preparing the KFC style feast for tonight's tea. After a full day at work I came home and cooked said tea, hoping you would appreciate it.
Now I'm in the lounge all alone, not a word said about the dinner. I know you are both ill, hubby with yet another migraine,and son with a cold, but I'm lonely.We only have one evening together, why do you have to be ill on it? Every week?

Your very sad lonely Mum/Wife xxxx

Shirleen, I'd love a mum who made KFC chicken. Adopt me?

Shirleen said:
Dear Husband and Son,
Do you know how much I have looked forward to this evening? I spent ages preparing the KFC style feast for tonight's tea. After a full day at work I came home and cooked said tea, hoping you would appreciate it.
Now I'm in the lounge all alone, not a word said about the dinner. I know you are both ill, hubby with yet another migraine,and son with a cold, but I'm lonely.We only have one evening together, why do you have to be ill on it? Every week?

Your very sad lonely Mum/Wife xxxx

Awww poor you!! I'm feeling the 'lonely' bug today :( boooo xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shirleen said:
Welcome Dort!

Good stuff Mam! Boys are silly anyway. You put the chicken in, i'll put the kettle on :D

Lonestitcher said:
To everyone suffering from the 'lonely bug'...

:bighug:

...that is all. :)

Thanks hun x

Dear shoppers, it is NOT ok for your kids to pull down everything from the walls from my shop And for you not to pick it up after, this is not a crèche & it's not my job to clean up after your child because you are too lazy to do so!

Also, I know you can't hear me that well because I've lost my voice and I know that I should be at home in bed but unfortunately lying in bed won't earn me any rent money and I can't afford to see a doctor so I shall have to strain my voice to talk to you because I have to!!!

Dear Corgi boiler insurance people,

I realise that I am not a priority case, but over 36 hours without heating or hot water isn't much fun, especially as I am not convinced you will come when you said you would, considering you didn't call this morning like you were supposed to, or this afternoon. And your 24 hour turnaround policy is clearly a load of codswallop :(

That is all.

Dear Boss,
Why do you think it is acceptable to not warn me that at our company conference you and two of the three other members are going to be awarded a gold star award worth £300. The only member of the team not to be included is me and I am supposed to feel valued!!

Please also tell me why this has made me feel totally useless about myself and have spent the last three days unable to get my head back onto the plan.

I am not going to let this have a lasting effect and I know I am worth more than that, it has really shaken me up that even after 9 months and 4.5 stone weight loss one thing can threaten the way I feel about myself

Dear Boss,
Why do you think it is acceptable to not warn me that at our company conference you and two of the three other members are going to be awarded a gold star award worth £300. The only member of the team not to be included is me and I am supposed to feel valued!!

Please also tell me why this has made me feel totally useless about myself and have spent the last three days unable to get my head back onto the plan.

I am not going to let this have a lasting effect and I know I am worth more than that, it has really shaken me up that even after 9 months and 4.5 stone weight loss one thing can threaten the way I feel about myself

Know how you feel Hun but losing soooo much in such a short time is worth more than £300!!!!!

boys are silly and their bedrooms smell of dirty socks and hamster cages... even if there's no hamsters in there.

Although I have to say teenage daughters' bedrooms can smell like that too!

I'm convinced she must hide sawdust in there at times.
Why does it smell of hamster?

JimofTroy said:
Although I have to say teenage daughters' bedrooms can smell like that too!

I'm convinced she must hide sawdust in there at times.
Why does it smell of hamster?

In my Dorts case it was probably the mice she was feeding with her leftovers!

Perhaps she's hiding a boy in there !!!! :eek:

Well, that's always possible.
Although if so, he's exceedingly quiet, doesn't eat anything, and gets neglected most of the time, as she's mostly cluttering up the sitting room downstairs!

Well I kind of wondered if the hamster smell was something to do with boy's extracurricular activities... but if a teen girl smells the same then...? maybe it's their feet?

Flibsey said:
Well I kind of wondered if the hamster smell was something to do with boy's extracurricular activities... but if a teen girl smells the same then...? maybe it's their feet?

This made me LOL!

Back