Unthoughtful people!

slim-my-hips said:
Unforutunatly some people are rude ignorant and self-important. They live in there little bubble nad hate it when anyone get's in there way, If they are impatient because they are being held up because they are late they should of left the house earlier. Good on your OH learning to drive!

Haha i bullied him into it, because we live in the middle of nowhere and I'm sick of picking him up everywhere all the time, especially late at night when he's been out!

Or rather, i don't mind picking him up, but then I want to be able to go out in town too and be picked up after a few drinks!

He's doing so well with the driving, picks it up really quickly, and we've not had a single argument or stress about it ever since he started 4 months ago. I think this is remarkable! But I do try really hard to be calm and patient; even if on the inside I'm panicking over a close miss, i put on my psychologist voice that I use with my patients and say: "ok, next time you turn right on a roundabout you should try to stick to your lane and, importantly, check your blind spot as you turn off". It's so hard not just to shout "argghhhh! Careful!" though!

Don't know how you do this every day mcv, so stressful!

slim-my-hips said:
Dear rude ungrateful man that is supposed to be my fiancee,

Can you please not shout at me, when I bring you breakfast in bed because your "tired", yeah tired being having 34 hours sleep in 4 days when muggins here who may I add split your coffee on her foot when you shouted at her has had 5 hours sleep in the last 4 days.

So yeah thanks for laying down the law and telling me how it is since you lost your job, through your own stupidity may I add and now refuses to get out of bed before 11am or even help me out with anything because I'm a "housewife" well in normal peoples land a housewife is the woman who stays at home while the man "works" and please can you stop being so picky about jobs you apply for otherwise I'll have to work and you won't like that I won't be there to wipe your ass for you!

Yours eternally,

You ever loyal servant Fiancee.

I'd have thrown the coffee over him, especially as he made you burn your foot with it when he shouted x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slim-my-hips said:
Dear rude ungrateful man that is supposed to be my fiancee,

Can you please not shout at me, when I bring you breakfast in bed because your "tired", yeah tired being having 34 hours sleep in 4 days when muggins here who may I add split your coffee on her foot when you shouted at her has had 5 hours sleep in the last 4 days.

So yeah thanks for laying down the law and telling me how it is since you lost your job, through your own stupidity may I add and now refuses to get out of bed before 11am or even help me out with anything because I'm a "housewife" well in normal peoples land a housewife is the woman who stays at home while the man "works" and please can you stop being so picky about jobs you apply for otherwise I'll have to work and you won't like that I won't be there to wipe your ass for you!

Yours eternally,

You ever loyal servant Fiancee.

Frippin heck girl, this is not good, you aren't a servant, you're his equal! He's not treating you with any respect and sounds like a right bully!
You deserve better! He needs to shape up or ship out!
I'm so mad I could spit!
Look after yourself x

Dear Boss,
I know you were away in jersey last week as you take all half terms off and also 14 days over christmas but please stop being unhappy when you come back as I can't try any harder!
The place was spotless, all paperwork was done and I had done my best with the 3 under 19 year old casuals but had a slight problem with one- that I sorted out myself.
We do not 'need our heads banging together' and the cause of the problem was solely as I had complaints that he didnt do his job and I wouldn't be doing my own job if I didn't act upon these.
I have been here a lot for you over the past 3 months I have dropped everything when you have wanted me to come in and I looked after you and came to see you when you had a miscarriage, but all I get, and all I have ever got is shouting and running fingers along the top of skirting boards, poster frames looking for dust.
You are making me Ill and very unhappy so please please stop it :'(

Your "Assistant Manager"
Ruth
X

Dear Beautician (at work)
You are a good friend of mine but kindly stop being so two faced and spreading sh** because im worried that it's going to affect my career in the long run.
You told me I could talk to you about anything in confidence and when I got upset over my finances you ran to my manager and area manager who I didn't want to know!
I do all of your accounts, clean your room, look after your clients, make bookings ad sell vouchers so cut me some slack please???
Also if you want to slag me off after I came in last Thursday for 3 hours unpaid to fix a freezing cold pool, whilst you and the leisure attendant that were on shift just sat there then say it to my face. I had already worked 48 hours that week I was fed up and it was my degree work day so after the attendant said 'I feel sorry for ruth' you have no right to say 'its her job' you had only just called me in 8 hours after it went cold!!!!!!!!
Yes I know you're getting married and just bought a house and you're beautiful and skinny and everything so stop looking at me and saying- I can tell you've eaten a lot, and you could never afford a mortgage, and your OH will never propose, no way.

If you dont stop it I'm going to blow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth
X

Dear Brother
The 2 Scars on my forearm are from when I burnt myself on my oven and not from self harming so stop spreading it! Ta!

Ruth
X

Dear OH,
It's our 5 year anniversary on Saturday but im not reminding you, you always forget anyway.

Your very sad and upset OH

Xxxx

Dear lovely SW miniminers

Please before you start a brand new thread hav a look round the forum first. Oddly enough you're not the first person to wonder if there are any syn free sausages or to look for suggestions for lunch

Please, pretty please use the search facility that Pierce so kindly set up for you it's great, honest and you don't get charged for using it

Thank you so much

Oh and for the record wetherspoons DO NOT deep fry their jacket potatoes ;) x

My C works in wetherspoons and told us they dont deep fry their jacket potatoes BUT they do come in frozen - they are part cooked in oil then frozen like oven chips - then they cook them in the oven so she always advises us they are not syn free? I dont eat in there but just thought id mention it. :)

Bit of an odd one I know but...

Dear fleas on my poor doggy,

SOD OFF!

She's had enough of a rough time recently as it is :( leave poor Misty-moo McWooferbum alone!

Thank you!

Dear general public

Please stop treating the 999 service as your personal directory enquiry line, taxi home after a night out line, dog pooing in your grass line, lost your glasses line, lost your keys line.....I could go on! This is a number for genuine emergencies and you are preventing us getting help to the people in REAL need. Stop it. NOW!!

elb4160 said:
Bit of an odd one I know but...

Dear fleas on my poor doggy,

SOD OFF!

She's had enough of a rough time recently as it is :( leave poor Misty-moo McWooferbum alone!

Thank you!

Love the name. Made me laugh lots :-D

I like your thinking. Can't help wondering though, with all the countries in such debt ... where has the money gone?;);)

Probably in your pension..... if have an ISA, unit trust, pension you contributed to then its likely that will be one of the losers if debt written off

My lovely family when I started my sw journey I said that you were to carry on as normal with yr own eating habits just not ask me if I wanted takeaway, cakes, chocolate etc and I said if I wanted it I would speak out.
I am struggling so much just lately and you are not helping one bit by keep asking me if I want to eat naughty things of course I'm going to say yes my willpower is zero !!!!

Its also not helping dear lovely hubby and daughter that you keep asking me to bake lots of cakes that I can't eat.
Not sure I can sit thru another evening in front of TV while you 2 munch yr way thru cakes, chocolate and crisps and not gain even an ounce of weight :-(

Dear government,
I have just been watching the news where you say wales and scotland eat more unhealthily than england, and weight related health issues are a big strain on the nhs.
I work to a very tight budget and although the cost of all food products are going up my budget stays the same.
Today i forgot to take my lunch to work and as i am on the road all day i called into a shop to buy something ( much to my annoyance but i just couldnt hang on for another 3 hours to eat)
A healthy chicken salad sandwich cost £2.99. A calorie laden sausage roll 89p:sigh:
I could make a meal of pizza and chips for 4 of us for for only £2. Ive just made a vegetable soup and it cost much more than that.
Long and short of it... what is the insentive?? why cant you make healthy food more appealing, doesnt this make economic sence ? in the long run you would be saving the nhs millions.

Dear government,
I have just been watching the news where you say wales and scotland eat more unhealthily than england, and weight related health issues are a big strain on the nhs.
I work to a very tight budget and although the cost of all food products are going up my budget stays the same.
Today i forgot to take my lunch to work and as i am on the road all day i called into a shop to buy something ( much to my annoyance but i just couldnt hang on for another 3 hours to eat)
A healthy chicken salad sandwich cost £2.99. A calorie laden sausage roll 89p:sigh:
I could make a meal of pizza and chips for 4 of us for for only £2. Ive just made a vegetable soup and it cost much more than that.
Long and short of it... what is the insentive?? why cant you make healthy food more appealing, doesnt this make economic sence ? in the long run you would be saving the nhs millions.

I agree with a junk food tax and the junk food tax should be used to provide free fruit and veg coupons issued by the government!

I bought a bag of 7 satsumas for a pound and a bag of 8 tiny apples for a pound the other day at asda, when for the same money I could of bought enough pizza and chips to feed 4 people like you said! it's crazy!

I agree with a junk food tax and the junk food tax should be used to provide free fruit and veg coupons issued by the government!

I bought a bag of 7 satsumas for a pound and a bag of 8 tiny apples for a pound the other day at asda, when for the same money I could of bought enough pizza and chips to feed 4 people like you said! it's crazy!
I was going to say something along the lines of a junk food tax, but i wasnt sure how well that would be received.... I didnt think about offering fruit and veg coupons with the proffits thats a brilliant idea.
Its alright them complaining that weight related health issues are a strain on the NHS, but seriously apart from the get fit get active tv ads what do they really do to encourage people, those ads dont inspire me and im already on my way to a fitter life!!

I was going to say something along the lines of a junk food tax, but i wasnt sure how well that would be received.... I didnt think about offering fruit and veg coupons with the proffits thats a brilliant idea.
Its alright them complaining that weight related health issues are a strain on the NHS, but seriously apart from the get fit get active tv ads what do they really do to encourage people, those ads dont inspire me and im already on my way to a fitter life!!

Exactly! when was the last time you saw an ad for fruit and veg and not for fast food or junk food?

Dear clarks shoe shop

My children were in despirate need for shoes, so today i brought them to your shop:family2:
Like me my children have a wide foot with a high instep so i really do have to come to you, but why do your shoes have to be soooo expensive:confused:
My son with such a wide fit has to have the same shoes as he had last year cos other designs do not fit him, and my daughters boots... well lets just say i never spend that much on my own shoes!!!
£82 for two pairs of school shoes... i am now broke and i wont be going out as planned this weekend:cry:

Dear clarks shoe shop

can you please do larger shoes in ladies and not look at me when I ask if you do size 11s as if I've just shat in your cornflakes. (then to make it worse the assistant laughed at my mahooosive feet). I will not be going back to clarks

Amazed when I saw the post above as this only happened to me yesterday! x

Back