Unthoughtful people!

I might have got a better and more welcoming response from the lady serving if I had done a big brown shark in her breakfast bowl... the look she gave me when I asked if they do ladies shoes in an 11 was terrible!!

She should sort her attitude out, silly cow. I wonder what she thinks gives her the right to treat you like that. Just imagine she has some horrible incurable skin disease under her clothes! Always makes me feel better :D

vickidyers said:
I might have got a better and more welcoming response from the lady serving if I had done a big brown shark in her breakfast bowl... the look she gave me when I asked if they do ladies shoes in an 11 was terrible!!

Vicki, I think you would fit in so nicely with me and my buddy! That absolutely creased me up and totally on my humour wave length.

One thing - DO IT!!!!!! :) x

Ta! :8855:x

I feel quite a bit better after my small rant :rant2:

Dear mum
I don't know whats worse. That you have made NO comment of my weight loss, or that you made a comment about my OH 'wasting away'. You know damn well i've been dieting for 9 months & have lost nearly 3 1/2 stone. You know damn well i look amazing. Go f&-k yourself sideways you horrible woman. Thank goodness I didn't have to deal with you when
I waa a child

Kingleds if it's any help the words " omg look at you,how fantastic you must feel, and how fantastic you look ' will never ever leave my Mothers lips to her only Daughter :(

I say I lost x amount this week ,shell say what she always saying to everything "Oh" maybe at most "oh very good" xxx

Dear mum
I don't know whats worse. That you have made NO comment of my weight loss, or that you made a comment about my OH 'wasting away'. You know damn well i've been dieting for 9 months & have lost nearly 3 1/2 stone. You know damn well i look amazing. Go f&-k yourself sideways you horrible woman. Thank goodness I didn't have to deal with you when
I waa a child

oh dear honey :( sorry to hear your mum doesn't seem very supportive! just be glad to know that everyone on here knows how hard you have work and I bet you look amazing! atleast when you get to target you know that even though you didnt get much support off your mum and that regardless of her less than enthusiatic attitude that you still did it for yourself!
xxx

Kingleds if it's any help the words " omg look at you,how fantastic you must feel, and how fantastic you look ' will never ever leave my Mothers lips to her only Daughter :(

I say I lost x amount this week ,shell say what she always saying to everything "Oh" maybe at most "oh very good" xxx

you dont need her thoughts or opnions on your weight loss sweetie! everyone on here will tell you just how proud they are of you!! :D

kingleds said:
Dear mum
I waa a child

Not that it would make you feel any better but after me losing 3.5 stone my OH turned round and said I can't notice where you have lost it from... Now it might be that I am wearing the same clothes but I just found it very hurtful and everyone else can see it. I feel your pain sweetie x x

To the woman who dyed my hair today,
Thanks for giving me the shittiest time today and making me cry!
You are supposed to be a professional, I cannot believe you really thought that you could send me out looking like a yellow duster with the advice to buy some silver shampoo!
Even I could see that you didn't put the bleach far enough down the hair shaft as my roots were white!
It is not my fault that the toner wouldn't take!
I have had better results with a home hair dye!
Oh and it's also not my fault that all this took over 3 hours! So scalping me to get to your pedicure client was not on!
But thank you for not charging me in full, as I wouldn't have paid anyway!

Tweetie pie!

Dear kitchen cupboard,
I've already had a crappy day, so a Tikka curry powder shower, followed by a Barbecue seasoning shower was taking the mick!

It doesnt come under unthoughtful but it does come under really blooming annoying

Dear Facebook acquaintance

If you have a problem either tell us or dont. Dont post 'Im so upset' 'Its just so awful' then when you get the obligitary sympathy, which is lets face it what you were after all along, dont say 'Ill PM/text'/phone you'

Either say whats bothering you or shut up about it. Stop telling part of a story and seeking attention

GRRRRRR

*goes to find the unfriend button*

It doesnt come under unthoughtful but it does come under really blooming annoying

If you have a problem either tell us or dont. Dont post 'Im so upset' 'Its just so awful' then when you get the obligitary sympathy, which is lets face it what you were after all along, dont say 'Ill PM/text'/phone you'

Either say whats bothering you or shut up about it. Stop telling part of a story and seeking attention

GRRRRRR

Oh I hate them too!

absolutely loving this thread! xxx

Starlight said:

GRRRRRR

Fully agree!!!!!! Soooo annoying!!

MinkyDinky said:
Not that it would make you feel any better but after me losing 3.5 stone my OH turned round and said I can't notice where you have lost it from... Now it might be that I am wearing the same clothes but I just found it very hurtful and everyone else can see it. I feel your pain sweetie x x

I do get that too. Makes me want to kick him somewhere it would hurt.

Dear Internet Provider,

I know you cannot be expected to be 'live' 24/7/365, but do not pick the evening when I am working through Ermintrude's gorgeous photo diary to go down without warning. I was only up to page 8! The fact I was drooling over the keyboard had absolutely nothing to do with it!

Dearest darling husband.

BOG OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

I'm not stupid, I know slimming world Is a business that wants to make money, every business does. I am not spending a massive amount of money on classes every week, unlike your wine purchases, my class costs less than £5 per week. You spend more than 4x that every week on alcohol (yes, we all have our crutches).

I am paying this money every week because I am not capable of doing this by myself, I do not have the willpower. I know you think all slimming classes are a con and only fools pay money to have someone weight them. If losing weight was as simple as "stop stuffing my face and getting off my fat arse" then I would look like a sodding supermodel and would be sharing my bed with George clooney, not you!

It makes me flaming mad that you think you have the right to call me unpleasant names because I'm overweight but when I try to do something to rectify that you give me a 10min lecture on how stupid and gullible I am and how all I have to do Is listen to you and all my weight problems will be solved.

Get off my back and leave me alone. If you can't say anything supportive then keep your mouth shut.

Your not so loving wife

Dearest darling husband.

BOG OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

I'm not stupid, I know slimming world Is a business that wants to make money, every business does. I am not spending a massive amount of money on classes every week, unlike your wine purchases, my class costs less than £5 per week. You spend more than 4x that every week on alcohol (yes, we all have our crutches).

Tell him maybe he could give up £5 of his drinking allowance for your class :p

I am paying this money every week because I am not capable of doing this by myself, I do not have the willpower. I know you think all slimming classes are a con and only fools pay money to have someone weight them. If losing weight was as simple as "stop stuffing my face and getting off my fat arse" then I would look like a sodding supermodel and would be sharing my bed with George clooney, not you!

Haha you tell him girl!

It makes me flaming mad that you think you have the right to call me unpleasant names because I'm overweight but when I try to do something to rectify that you give me a 10min lecture on how stupid and gullible I am and how all I have to do Is listen to you and all my weight problems will be solved.

Wow, Next time he calls you names maybe call him some back. He wouldn't like being call a pisshead after a short while.

Get off my back and leave me alone. If you can't say anything supportive then keep your mouth shut.

Your not so loving wife

You tell him that he may be happy with his life the way it is, but your not happy with yours and that your strong enough to do something about it. and that his comments arent appriciated. if he wants a door mat then to go buy one from asda!

(I love this thread!)

Dear most high street shops,

1) When will you realise not all women have feet size 3 and up?! I love most of your shoes (New Look, I'm looking at you!) but you never make them below a 3 when I need a 2 leaving me either with the options of: too big shoes, kids shoes (of which, heels are never as high or well made) or expensive/ugly shoes online :(

2) When will someone realise we don't all fall into a 32 B- DD bra? I need a 28FF and have needed an E cup since the age of 16; even Bravissimo's bras are too 'old' for me and if somewhere does this size, they're ridiculously expensive for a student anyway or designed for an older lady! Someone please realise teens can have small backs/big breasts and not just 'older' women and create some appropriate bras :(

Oh and 3) NOT ALL OF US SHORTIES HAVE 28" LEGS! Mine are 26" and short legs drag. The fact some places label 31" short is highly insulting.

Not much love from Little Miss Thin

LittleMissThin 17 said:
(I love this thread!)

1) When will you realise not all women have feet size 3 and up?! I love most of your shoes (New Look, I'm looking at you!) but you never make them below a 3 when I need a 2 leaving me either with the options of: too big shoes, kids shoes (of which, heels are never as high or well made) or expensive/ugly shoes online :(

2) When will someone realise we don't all fall into a 32 B- DD bra? I need a 28FF and have needed an E cup since the age of 16; even Bravissimo's bras are too 'old' for me and if somewhere does this size, they're ridiculously expensive for a student anyway or designed for an older lady! Someone please realise teens can have small backs/big breasts and not just 'older' women and create some appropriate bras :(

Oh and 3) NOT ALL OF US SHORTIES HAVE 28" LEGS! Mine are 26" and short legs drag. The fact some places label 31" short is highly insulting.

Not much love from Little Miss Thin

Whilst your at it, could you also cater for those of us women who have large feet (10) and long legs (36"), because I know I am not the only one!

regards

vickidyers said:
right there with you both tallsarah and littlemissthin... lets start a rage against the high street shops! I find 32" inside legs labelled as long insulting!!

Also not everyone who wants exercise clothes is a max size 16 with 29 inch inside leg!

I feel for you ladies with larger feet it used to be bad enough when I was 13 and the only shop stocking a size 8 was Freeman Hardy and Willis!
I'm now a size 9 and finding it impossible too, why do the buying dept think that women with bigger feet want ugly shoes?

Back