Unthoughtful people!

Dear stupid man that crossed the road in front of me earlier

Please realise that you are very lucky that you are not underneath my car thanks to a combination of my driving slowly and pressing my brakes quickly enough. You should have used the crossing which was a stones throw away but if that is too difficult please at least try to look if traffic is coming and not step out from behind a big truck where I have absolutely no chance of seeing you. You are a moron for not doing the former and doing the latter of these two suggestions!!

Yours
A (luckily for you) observant driver

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dear mother in law
I married your son not you, your constant interfering leads me to believe you need to get an active social life and get the hell outta mine!

Dear Husband,

Shut the bl***y door! I know you love fireworks, and that we haven't gone anywhere this year, so you are jumping up to watch the neighbourhood's displays from the garden. That's fine with me, but I have a lovely real fire blazing away, and all my heat is dashing straight out of the door, 'cos every time you go out into the garden you are leaving the back door wide open! We are paying to heat the back courtyard!

Truly, madly, deeply, shiveringly,

Your loving wife.

PS: I suppose putting your dirty socks in the linen basket is a step too far? Just remember I may have to resort to the old trick of laying them on your pillow when I make the bed in the morning... it worked before!!!! :p

Dear cold,
Eff off.

Dear dog,
stop stealing the duvet, I'm not well!

Dear Mum, (not a complaint for once!)
Thank you for cooking, it wasnt very SW friendly but you did your best and didnt moan, I really appreciate it.

Lots of love,
poorly Emma :(

Dear driving examiner,
You really really peed me off today. I had a young girl in for her driving test, she works very hard, she has paid for all her own lessons, bought a car herself AND insured it herself:eek::eek::eek:
She has been an excellent student and i have every faith that even after she passes she will continue to be a safe considerate driver, un like some:sigh:
You gave her one of the hardest test routes i have encountered and you watched her like a hawk every step of the way, infact i thought you were being abit of a t***er, but she never faltered, she only gained 1 minor on her test, you gave her that for hesitation at a pig of a junction, ( to be honest i probably wouldnt of left that junction untill she did, if i were driving) when we got back to the test centre her strive for perfection let her down and as she pulled up forward into the parking bay she literally tapped the fence, so you failed her... she would of been better just abandoning the car in the middle of the car park, as most do, it wouldnt of mattered to you. You even commented that she gave a really good drive so couldnt of you over looked the last bit?? it was so light there isnt a single mark on my bumper for goodness sake,... She was soooo upset:cry: and I was gob smacked... Had she of passed she would of been my best pass result to date, personally i think ou could of used a bit of discresion

yours
Annoyed driving instructor

Dear DVD makers, I don't want to sit through trailers to films I'll never watch, that don't even bear a passing resemblence to the film I'm trying to watch, so why the heck can't I fast forward through them? Oh and when it does finally get to my flipping film I have to choose whether to press PLAY, Chapters, behind the scenes and some other crap I couldn't be bothered to look at!
Oh for the good old days of video

Bored of Southampton

mcv said:
Dear driving examiner,
You really really peed me off today. I had a young girl in for her driving test, she works very hard, she has paid for all her own lessons, bought a car herself AND insured it herself:eek::eek::eek:
She has been an excellent student and i have every faith that even after she passes she will continue to be a safe considerate driver, un like some:sigh:
You gave her one of the hardest test routes i have encountered and you watched her like a hawk every step of the way, infact i thought you were being abit of a t***er, but she never faltered, she only gained 1 minor on her test, you gave her that for hesitation at a pig of a junction, ( to be honest i probably wouldnt of left that junction untill she did, if i were driving) when we got back to the test centre her strive for perfection let her down and as she pulled up forward into the parking bay she literally tapped the fence, so you failed her... she would of been better just abandoning the car in the middle of the car park, as most do, it wouldnt of mattered to you. You even commented that she gave a really good drive so couldnt of you over looked the last bit?? it was so light there isnt a single mark on my bumper for goodness sake,... She was soooo upset:cry: and I was gob smacked... Had she of passed she would of been my best pass result to date, personally i think ou could of used a bit of discresion

yours

Awww that's terrible! You sound like a really caring compassionate generous instructor - wish you'd been mine! X

Dear driving examiner,

yours

I'm always different from everyone else.......!

And I will openly admit I am no driving teacher/tester, but I also have to admit I think if you drive into a stationary object on your test (no matter how light the touch) the you really do deserve to fail!!!

Am I the only one that thinks this..?!? ;)

vickidyers said:
I'm always different from everyone else.......!

And I will openly admit I am no driving teacher/tester, but I also have to admit I think if you drive into a stationary object on your test (no matter how light the touch) the you really do deserve to fail!!!

Am I the only one that thinks this..?!? ;)

Nope. You aren't the only one. I feel sorry for the girl in question having failed my driving test the first time. But I agree, if you hit something, you shouldn't pass!

I got failed for wanting to clear a junction when the lights changed to red.
I was over the line waiting to turn right and the lights changed to red so I went to go to clear the junction but the examiner stopped me. He said I wasn't far enough into to road to cause an obstruction to the other cars but they did have to pull over to the white line to avoid me.
My instructor told me the examiner was a miserable old git who was retiring so he was failing everyone for the slightest thing.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

My instructor was more surprised at all the errors I made, the examiner added them up twice lol still I passed first time!

Lol,

I passed despite taking 20 minutes for a three point turn, emergency-braking in front of an amber light (thus nearly causing the car behind to collide with me), and not swerving / stopping when a parked car opened its door onto my lane (the instructor had to use his dual controls!).

I was so upset when the examiner started to list all the things I'd done wrong that I started crying - he had no idea what to do with the crying girl in his car, so he gave me my licence and said: "Ok ok! Here you go! Just be QUIET!!!".

Whoops! :D

If this had of been some one who got more than 2 or 3 Minors yes i would agree with you, Ive had some go for test who have received 10 - 15 minors and passed, not only that i just know that once on their own in the car their attitude on the road will be less than desireable.
My aim as a driving instructor is to help people be safe drivers for life and i do my upmost to ensure that this is at the forefront in every lesson i conduct.
Ive even been on CBT (certificate of basic training on a motor bike) so i can relate to my students how it feels to be on a bike on the road amongst cars.
When test candidates get back to the test centre its like an over whelming sence of releif after an intense time of nerves and adrenaline and i put this down to her misjudgement.
Normally i would agree with you, but it is so frustrating when i know that her driving is to a better standard than half the people driving round with a full driving licence

Dear Weather

Stop being so bloody cold!! I appreciate you still leaving the sun out so its not too unbearable, but please just heat up a smidge, especially when it takes me over an hour to get home after work!

Yours shiver-ingly,

Sammy

P.S, my fingers have only just defrosted

Samprand said:
Dear Weather

Stop being so bloody cold!! I appreciate you still leaving the sun out so its not too unbearable, but please just heat up a smidge, especially when it takes me over an hour to get home after work!

Yours shiver-ingly,

Sammy

P.S, my fingers have only just defrosted

Dear Samprand,
It's not cold enough for me, you should move to Sfampton!
I've often wondered if I should move! But the Old Man likes it hot.

Dear world

I'm so not prepared for you today. Please can you just leave me alone for a bit :(

Dear boss

Its completely unreasonable to book a team meeting at 4.30pm when you are as bad at time management as you are. Clearly i won't get out of work till 6.30pm now, which means not getting home til 8.30pm. Thanks for respecting me
Work/life balance.

Dear boss

Why use one word when 10 will do?

I refer you to my last.

Dear Monday

Please go away, I am really not ready for you this morning! I want the weekend back!

Yours
Grumpy of Bristol

Back