Unthoughtful people!

Dear Jillian michaels,

Wtf is this shredding malarkey??

You've just had me prancing about my front room in leggings and a bra for 20 minutes of sheer pain and torture.

Bet the neighbours had a right laugh - after they'd realised there wasn't a huge earthquake happening.

And you tell me I'm meant to do this every day for 30 days?? And it gets harder???

I'm off to make sure my will is up to date, and if I ache tomorrow you'll know about it woman!!

Yours,

Lardy of Leeds

Dear hubbie...
I know you think its not much but loosing 1/2lb is 1/2lb in the right direction, atleast it is comming off and not going on.
:copon:

Dear Jillian michaels,

Wtf is this shredding malarkey??

You've just had me prancing about my front room in leggings and a bra for 20 minutes of sheer pain and torture.

Bet the neighbours had a right laugh - after they'd realised there wasn't a huge earthquake happening.

And you tell me I'm meant to do this every day for 30 days?? And it gets harder???

I'm off to make sure my will is up to date, and if I ache tomorrow you'll know about it woman!!

Yours,

Lardy of Leeds

lol :8855:

Dear Church leaders,
Good job I ASKED about bringing a packed lunch on Saturday isn't it???? I would have been blinking hungry otherwise!!
Little tip; letting people know these things is preferable to them finding out the hard way!
Oh and no I don't mind giving lifts, thanks for asking lol!

Yours exasperatedly but with love S

To the Dr I saw today you annoyed me!

Dear downstairs neighbor,

You are a chav. I dislike you just from the look of you and those you have come over, I know this is nasty and judgmental but lets face it, you've hardly given any reason to change my mind!

You make me feel very old as well (even though I'm only 21) because I'm constantly pissed off by you! You're noisy, inconsiderate, you slam doors and shout, you and your friends smoke weed and the smoke blows straight up into our living room window (thank god its not warm enough to need the window open anymore!)

Also please for the love of god either stop making those ridiculous noises so loudly when you have sex or at the very least move the bed away from the wall so I'm not woken up in the first place!

Your annoyed neighbour who now feels like a grumpy old woman telling the kids to shut up! :(

elb4160 said:
Dear downstairs neighbor,

You are a chav. I dislike you just from the look of you and those you have come over, I know this is nasty and judgmental but lets face it, you've hardly given any reason to change my mind!

You make me feel very old as well (even though I'm only 21) because I'm constantly pissed off by you! You're noisy, inconsiderate, you slam doors and shout, you and your friends smoke weed and the smoke blows straight up into our living room window (thank god its not warm enough to need the window open anymore!)

Also please for the love of god either stop making those ridiculous noises so loudly when you have sex or at the very least move the bed away from the wall so I'm not woken up in the first place!

Your annoyed neighbour who now feels like a grumpy old woman telling the kids to shut up! :(

I had to giggle but can imagine how you feel! I live in a flat and 22 and my neighbour sometimes drives me insane!!

Dear ex

Get over yourself!

I logged into the online gaming system we play last night to have some fun and forget about the outside world. I was polite and courteous to you, without wanting to engage in private conversation (or should I say typed text!) with you.

I found it quite funny that at 9pm you had to announce that you were logging out as you had things to do and a "guest" had just arrived.

Really, if you have to keep rubbing my face in it boost your ego, get over yourself! Yes, it did hurt as I can pretty much guess that you are already seeing someone else (probably while we were still together), but I find it amusing on the other hand that you have to keep trying to upset me.

To me that smacks of someone who doesn't want to let go and move on properly - if you're over the 4 years we spent together and have someone else (darned quick for my liking seeing as we only split up 6 weeks ago), why the desire to keep hurting me?

If the "guest" was actually real that is and wasn't just an made up excuse to log out!

On the plus side, even after all that, I had the best night's sleep I've had since we split up, so thanks for that!

*rant over*

Dear Xbox game maker people

Please spread out your 'must have' games a little better. COD arrived yesterday, and has been added to the stack along with the recent Rage, Battlefield, Gears, Space Marines, and Skyrim, which I'm sure will be added to it on Friday. I would like to spend some *quality* time with him indoors (although, lord knows why), without hearing about so-and-so reviving someone, and the f-ing and c-ing which seems to accompany such games. What's wrong with good old Tetris I say!

Much love, the Xbox widow

Dear Xbox game maker people

Please spread out your 'must have' games a little better. COD arrived yesterday, and has been added to the stack along with the recent Rage, Battlefield, Gears, Space Marines, and Skyrim, which I'm sure will be added to it on Friday. I would like to spend some *quality* time with him indoors (although, lord knows why), without hearing about so-and-so reviving someone, and the f-ing and c-ing which seems to accompany such games. What's wrong with good old Tetris I say!

Much love, the Xbox widow

Ah, now you see, this is where I am good - I just stick to the one game on the PC pretty much! Ex and I both used to play together, he introduced me to it and I want to carry on playing - after 3 1/2 years of hard work, well why not! All our characters were paired up. Someone , not me I hasten to add, expected this to continue once we'd parted... me thinks not and someone, again not me, got their knickers in a twist! So I spent the weekend adventuring in game with my main character, getting loads done with a friend! It's a handy way to try and forget about all the crap going on in real life right now... especialyl seeign as he wasn't logged in!

But, I do have some sympathy for you too as ex used to play tons of different games on the PC, used to annoy the hell out of me all the time. While we were playing Everquest 2 together then it was fine, but then he would play something else with no regard for me or us spending some time out of game together.

Ah, now you see, this is where I am good - I just stick to the one game on the PC pretty much! Ex and I both used to play together, he introduced me to it and I want to carry on playing - after 3 1/2 years of hard work, well why not! All our characters were paired up. Someone , not me I hasten to add, expected this to continue once we'd parted... me thinks not and someone, again not me, got their knickers in a twist! So I spent the weekend adventuring in game with my main character, getting loads done with a friend! It's a handy way to try and forget about all the crap going on in real life right now... especialyl seeign as he wasn't logged in!

But, I do have some sympathy for you too as ex used to play tons of different games on the PC, used to annoy the hell out of me all the time. While we were playing Everquest 2 together then it was fine, but then he would play something else with no regard for me or us spending some time out of game together.
What game was it hun?

It was, and still is (stubborn much, moi?!) Everquest 2!

Ah right fair enough, I don't think I've ever played that, but my ex and I used to play various online games together (i played them with him so as to not be left out all the time if i'm honest!) and I was just wondering if it was one I'd played :D

Ah right fair enough, I don't think I've ever played that, but my ex and I used to play various online games together (i played them with him so as to not be left out all the time if i'm honest!) and I was just wondering if it was one I'd played :D

It's a great game, so many things to do... as the title would suggest!

That was pretty much what I did initially as he was really into his gaming, and then once I started playing really enjoyed it. When we split I was undecided as to whether or not to carry on. Then decided I'd put too much of my life into my characters to walk away. The difficult bit is if we're both logged in as we run our own Guild. As my original post noted, he still wants to rub my face in it!

But will see how things go. If it's too hard for me being in guild with him then I'll leave... I have a feeling I may not be alone! ;)

I find it's a nice way to forget about all the rubbish in real life for a while... last weekend I must have been playing for around 20 hours over the 2 days, grouped up with a friend and on skype for some of it too, and it was just what I needed - as far away from real life as possible! :D

KittenKat said:
It's a great game, so many things to do... as the title would suggest!

That was pretty much what I did initially as he was really into his gaming, and then once I started playing really enjoyed it. When we split I was undecided as to whether or not to carry on. Then decided I'd put too much of my life into my characters to walk away. The difficult bit is if we're both logged in as we run our own Guild. As my original post noted, he still wants to rub my face in it!

But will see how things go. If it's too hard for me being in guild with him then I'll leave... I have a feeling I may not be alone! ;)

I find it's a nice way to forget about all the rubbish in real life for a while... last weekend I must have been playing for around 20 hours over the 2 days, grouped up with a friend and on skype for some of it too, and it was just what I needed - as far away from real life as possible! :D

You know you don't have to be nice to him anymore? When he says something like he has a 'guest' type over it immediately with something inane, like 'that reminds me I must defrost the fridge tomorrow' or 'oops my library book is out of date' whatever something absolutely mundane, he'll be thinking 'I just about said I've got a new woman and all she can think of is her fridge/library book/whatever. Ignore him some men like to think every woman they've shaken their doodah at is forever pining!

You know you don't have to be nice to him anymore? When he says something like he has a 'guest' type over it immediately with something inane, like 'that reminds me I must defrost the fridge tomorrow' or 'oops my library book is out of date' whatever something absolutely mundane, he'll be thinking 'I just about said I've got a new woman and all she can think of is her fridge/library book/whatever. Ignore him some men like to think every woman they've shaken their doodah at is forever pining!

I now hon, I'm just being a little pathetic at the moment 'tis all!

I may have been wrong, it could have just been a male a friend (though he never used to have friends round mid week while we were together) or it could have just been an excuse to throw something in there to upset me and the "guest" didn't actually exist - not the first time, he used that excuse while we were together and he didn't want to carry on playing that particular evening!

I just find it pathetic that he feels the need to do it... he ended it, I moved out, he got his own way... so leave me darned well be you arse! (Him, not you Shirleen!) I'm hurting enough as it is, why feel the need to tear me apart even more? It's almost as if he's trying to push me far enough to do something stupid. Been there once before, hurt far too much and no way in hell I'd put my family through that because of a complete and utter waste of space like him!

I actually dare him to kick me out of the guild we set up together in game... if he does then he'll lose a whole host of others too! He doesn't know it yet but... some of those he would expect to be loyal to him have seen everything he's put on Facebook and are disgusted with how he's treated me... and girls, well, we stick together! ;)

KittenKat said:
I now hon, I'm just being a little pathetic at the moment 'tis all!

I may have been wrong, it could have just been a male a friend (though he never used to have friends round mid week while we were together) or it could have just been an excuse to throw something in there to upset me and the "guest" didn't actually exist - not the first time, he used that excuse while we were together and he didn't want to carry on playing that particular evening!

I just find it pathetic that he feels the need to do it... he ended it, I moved out, he got his own way... so leave me darned well be you arse! (Him, not you Shirleen!) I'm hurting enough as it is, why feel the need to tear me apart even more? It's almost as if he's trying to push me far enough to do something stupid. Been there once before, hurt far too much and no way in hell I'd put my family through that because of a complete and utter waste of space like him!

So find a way to 'fight' back, don't lie, don't call him on it. He's a bully, can you see that? The best way to deal with bullies is to ignore them, but I'm guessing he'll take your silence as a direct hit! So have silly things to say, that deflect whatever he says, he's using words to hurt you, use words to shield yourself.
You'll find someone ten times his worth, let's face it he's pondlife!
When he says he's got a guest tell him to 'hop off' and imagine him as a frog to make you smile x

So find a way to 'fight' back, don't lie, don't call him on it. He's a bully, can you see that? The best way to deal with bullies is to ignore them, but I'm guessing he'll take your silence as a direct hit! So have silly things to say, that deflect whatever he says, he's using words to hurt you, use words to shield yourself.
You'll find someone ten times his worth, let's face it he's pondlife!
When he says he's got a guest tell him to 'hop off' and imagine him as a frog to make you smile x

Thanks hon, I know you're right!

I just can't believe this person is the same one I spent 4 years with... it's like he's had a complete personality transplant, and I'm not the only one who has said that, so it's clearly not just me being over sensitive! He was never a spiteful or vindictive person, but now.... sheesh! Karma will re-address the balance at some point, I'm holding on to that thought!

I will get there, promise... just having a few crappy days along the way. Looking forward to Xmas and a decent amount of time off work with my folks (and the first couple of days of the New Year on my own at home) to get some decent 'down' time! :)

KittenKat said:
Thanks hon, I know you're right!

I just can't believe this person is the same one I spent 4 years with... it's like he's had a complete personality transplant, and I'm not the only one who has said that, so it's clearly not just me being over sensitive! He was never a spiteful or vindictive person, but now.... sheesh! Karma will re-address the balance at some point, I'm holding on to that thought!

I will get there, promise... just having a few crappy days along the way. Looking forward to Xmas and a decent amount of time off work with my folks (and the first couple of days of the New Year on my own at home) to get some decent 'down' time! :)

Kittenkat. I'm in Bristol on the 16th. Tell me where he lives. This young man needs a talking to by someone. Shirleen - I'll pick you up on the way :)

Seriously though, don't let this scumbag get you down. You're worth more than that, and eventually you will be happy & content.

Dear feet
I've worn those shoes at least 5 times before. Why exaxctly did you choose today to blister?!?!

Back