Unthoughtful people!

Dear head

Please can you do me a huge favour and NOT have a migraine today? It really is the last thing I need right now.

I did try and get an early night last night as I was so tired, but it's not my fault if I kept waking up every hour or so. I promise to try and have another early night tonight and fingers crossed we'll actually get some decent sleep and both you and the rest of me will feel a whole lot better.

Yours
the rest of the body

Dear whoever's dog was barking constantly last night until well after midnight

Sort it out!

Yours narkily
Me

Dear Darkness

Please could you do me a huge favour and hold off from getting dark for about an hour once I get home from work today and tomorrow? I really need to load up my car with stuff ready to head to see my parents on Friday evening and it would be so much easier if I wasn't stumbling around in the dark trying to do so. Just an hour both evenings is all I ask.

Thanks
Me

dear today,
please be my lucky day!
im so nervous i could poop!
xxx

Also..

Stop coming to group and sit there moaning because you have gained. You have openly admitted to everyone in group tonight that you ''Cannot be arsed'' anymore, so don't sit there and wonder why you're not losing weight. Me and a few others found it very irritating when other members of the group were offering you advise and you just kept snobbily turning it down. If you can't be arsed to do the plan, don't bother coming to group and bringing a downer on everyone.

Yours, very miffed off group member.

Well, this person at my group isn't stuck up but I feel if she can't be arsed, why is she there??

Dear boss

Will you stop asking me questions, then answering them yourself before I do, and give me a chance actually to tell you what you want to know?

Thanks, Your frustrated minion.

Dear body,

I'm doing eaxctly the same as I have every other week aside from eating more superfree - can you please try to let me go back to losing 2lb a week? I need this, It's incredibly unmotivating to be wel behaved, watch my boy have pizza and go drinking 2 nights out and STILL lose more than me! Do me a solid yeah?

T

Dear employment pixies!!!

Please please please, can you sprinkle some fairy dust on my application form and grant me an interview which leads to a job offer so that I can escape the overworked underpaid and in appreciated often shafted and **** on conditions that I work in! I have had just about enough, and have lost the will to live!!

Have pity on a poor soul
Yours apploringly disheartened x

Dear Boss

Can you explain to me why exactly you needed me in today? I've got no work to do, there is no one here but me & I could quite of easily stayed at home to do the million and one things that I need to do.

Regards

Your loyal employee

I only work 3 days a week & had Mon & Tues off but he said I couldn't have a whole week off as they couldn't cope without me now I'm here I've sod all to do, so annoyed....

Dear Lady in our slimming world class, you have done amazingly well to lose 3 stone 5lb in 22 weeks but please don't take all the credit saying you are very strict with yourself etc etc when i heard you telling someone you have been taking slimming pills!! i think it's unfair that you keep winning slimmer of the week/month especially now you only have 7lbs to lose til target! or am i just being touchy????

oh and p.s i'm glad i won miss slinky and not you considering i work damn hard to get my 1lbish a week off and still have 5 stone to lose :p

big bear said:
Dear Boss

Can you explain to me why exactly you needed me in today? I've got no work to do, there is no one here but me & I could quite of easily stayed at home to do the million and one things that I need to do.

Regards

Your loyal employee

I only work 3 days a week & had Mon & Tues off but he said I couldn't have a whole week off as they couldn't cope without me now I'm here I've sod all to do, so annoyed....

Dear big bear,
Please don't complain about having a job and getting paid. There are lots out there that don't have one and many more who would love to get paid for doing nothing.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Dear big bear,
Please don't complain about having a job and getting paid. There are lots out there that don't have one and many more who would love to get paid for doing nothing.

Not sure that is entirely fair Coljack. I think that being bored at work is quite soul destroying personally, still each to their own I suppose.

Indeed, and she wasn't complaining about having a job, she was complaining about being refused time off on the basis that she was desperately needed and that not actually being the case.

Dear lovely family,

These past few months have been a drain on all of us, moving is never any fun. Having depression doesn't help but I have fought and fought with myself to make sure things get done so that we don't have to live in the same style of "pig-sty" as we have done and that this house is manageable to take care of. However, I'm running out of steam. Big time. And unless you all start to pull your weight, I'm going to burn out. Big time. I'm trying not to nag, and I'm trying to keep on top of everything, but I just want to go get into bed and stay there. I can't do.everything, and the way things are.going, I'm not going to be capable of doing anything. Please help me.

Dear lovely family,

These past few months have been a drain on all of us, moving is never any fun. Having depression doesn't help but I have fought and fought with myself to make sure things get done so that we don't have to live in the same style of "pig-sty" as we have done and that this house is manageable to take care of. However, I'm running out of steam. Big time. And unless you all start to pull your weight, I'm going to burn out. Big time. I'm trying not to nag, and I'm trying to keep on top of everything, but I just want to go get into bed and stay there. I can't do.everything, and the way things are.going, I'm not going to be capable of doing anything. Please help me.

Aw hun, I know that feeling. Just wanted to send you big hugs :bighug: I hope that your family see your cry for help before it's too late. I'm guessing you've told them how you feel but they think your nagging??

Chin up & hope that they start to help you out XXX

Thanks Kingleds & MLM, I wasn't moaning about my job I do love it. It's just I wanted to book all this week off as leave but my boss said I was needed today so went in & I had absolutely nothing to do. X

Dear Lady in our slimming world class, you have done amazingly well to lose 3 stone 5lb in 22 weeks but please don't take all the credit saying you are very strict with yourself etc etc when i heard you telling someone you have been taking slimming pills!! i think it's unfair that you keep winning slimmer of the week/month especially now you only have 7lbs to lose til target! or am i just being touchy????

I thought taking slimming aids was against the rules? Or am I mistaken?

Jodieboo said:

It's definitely cheating! What a horrible woman!!! I'd ask her quite loudly in group which ones she takes as your thinking of getting some!!! :) x

Dear horrible shopping centre where I work manager!!

YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER.....................(please add own derogatory expletives)

A lowdown slimy little runt of an obnoxious arse!!!!

No wonder you cannot look me or my staff in the eye and haven't spoken to us in a month!!!

I wish all the worlds karmic justification on you four fold!!!

Merry Christmas you worm!!!

Signed angry of north Wales!

It's definitely cheating! What a horrible woman!!! I'd ask her quite loudly in group which ones she takes as your thinking of getting some!!! :) x

I'm sure I read in the SW disclaimer/rules in the SW pack when I joined that it was against the rules to take slimming aids.

Since I rejoined I took all bits like that out my pack and I've lost them now so I can't check. Seriously, this needs to be looked up because this isn't fair on other people.

big bear said:
Thanks Kingleds & MLM, I wasn't moaning about my job I do love it. It's just I wanted to book all this week off as leave but my boss said I was needed today so went in & I had absolutely nothing to do. X

Then I apologise, i didn't realise you wanted to book a day off. Must read these posts more carefully.

Back