Unthoughtful people!

The "diet pills" may be prescribed by her gp. They give them to some people as well as the SW vouchers.
Girl who comes to our group was on lipobind or whatever it was called because she had pcos.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
The "diet pills" may be prescribed by her gp. They give them to some people as well as the SW vouchers.
Girl who comes to our group was on lipobind or whatever it was called because she had pcos.

This is very true. I remember when I was prescribed diet pills and also offered sw vouchers! So it couldn't be against the rules then could it? X

I took xenical when I went to class, consultant knew and she never said anything, just wished me well,

Sent from my iPod touch please forgive any random auto spells I may have missed!

Dear lovely family,

These past few months have been a drain on all of us, moving is never any fun. Having depression doesn't help but I have fought and fought with myself to make sure things get done so that we don't have to live in the same style of "pig-sty" as we have done and that this house is manageable to take care of. However, I'm running out of steam. Big time. And unless you all start to pull your weight, I'm going to burn out. Big time. I'm trying not to nag, and I'm trying to keep on top of everything, but I just want to go get into bed and stay there. I can't do.everything, and the way things are.going, I'm not going to be capable of doing anything. Please help me.

This sounds very familiar MLM although I am so happy with my new house it is really stressing me out trying to keep it nice and I don't feel like am getting enopugh help from the family and would like to just go to bed and stay there!
Lets hope our families sort themselves out before it comes to that for both of us! xx

Vitology said:
Dear horrible shopping centre where I work manager!!

YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER.....................(please add own derogatory expletives)

A lowdown slimy little runt of an obnoxious arse!!!!

No wonder you cannot look me or my staff in the eye and haven't spoken to us in a month!!!

I wish all the worlds karmic justification on you four fold!!!

Merry Christmas you worm!!!

Signed angry of north Wales!

Doesnt sound good-where in north Wales, so I can avoid said shopping centre ;)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Dear public address system on the train.

I know that safety notices are displayed in all coaches.
I know where the train is going - thats why I go on it
I know to take all my stuff with me when i leave - i'm not a complete moron.
I even know that my train is approaching its final stop - there are windows & everything that let me see out.

What i don't know is why you have to tell me the same frigin' thing EVERY day. Just shut up.

Dear work colleagues (all of whom have keys!) when I get to work on time and you still arent hear 10mins later this means I have to sit in my car like a div and wait for u. Please could u make sure that you are up and at work on time in future one say I can accept but everyday come on!
Your dearest colleage
Jo (who doesn't have keys!)

Dear everyone at work

Please can you leave me alone so I can get on with some of my work? I am really up against it with some things, and a to-do list of other urgent tasks longer than my arm. My boss is out of the office today working from home so, barring an avalanche of emails from her needing stuff done, today is my day to try and get my head down and plough through some of my work!

However, if you guys continue to keep coming into my office and disturbing me, I'm never going to get it all done, let alone leave early at 3.30pm (having worked through my lunch break) to try and get a head start on traffic to do the 3 1/2 hour drive to my parent's place!

Yours
Me

Dear Buses

Please turn up on time!

That is all

dear so called best friend!!! why do you always think everything is my fault? yes im throwing a strop because another one of our friends let me down big time with a promise but that doesnt mean you have to fight there corner until i give myside and then say well good point kim! i no its a good point hint the fact im fuming still!!! and for you to say you never see me anymore have you thought that its down to you being so stuck up our other mates arse! your there like everyday and if you not there your with her sister who might i add you always slag off!!!! feels as if you only actually want to see me when traffic is bad by mine and you pop in till it clears! which might i add is every wednesday or thursday! im so annoyed that your round the corner at our friends sisters when you no im only ever at my mums for a short time! your excuse about you will ring me when you leave there doesnt bother me cause i wont be here any more!!! im not waiting for you to finish being two faced! aghhh im so angry :(!!!!

Dear boss, and everybody at work.

You know I love my job, and will go the extra mile to give you and the kids what they need/deserve etc., HOWEVER please try and take note that the times when I am effectively doing the work of 5 people because of sickness, days off, re-allocation of resources etc., that I may be a teensy bit irritated and that I will not be able to do certain things within the 'normal' timescales. Oh, and the 'normal' timescales are only achieved because we work our a£**s off every single minute of the working day, and beyond! There is NO slack in the system for our work, therefore when you add more, it is not surprising that we are like stretched elastic bands - on the verge of snapping!

Yours, (about to log into her work email from home to send an important email that she didn't get a chance to send whilst still at work)

One of the 'only the office staff.' :sigh:

Please don't turn on the work computer. Its a slippery slope that starts with 1 important email & ends with getting up at 4am to finish all the stuff you didn't do before shutting down at 11pm. If you do it, they expect you to do it again. Don't set an example. I have to force myself to shut my laptop off most nights as i could easily work till 10pm - but i don't and guess what? No ones died yet.....

Please don't turn on the work computer. Its a slippery slope that starts with 1 important email & ends with getting up at 4am to finish all the stuff you didn't do before shutting down at 11pm. If you do it, they expect you to do it again. Don't set an example. I have to force myself to shut my laptop off most nights as i could easily work till 10pm - but i don't and guess what? No ones died yet.....

Yep I do know what you mean - just sent the one and logged out, without even reading the others that have appeared as if by magic since 3.00 pm. They will have to wait! I have been down that same slippery slope a couple of years ago, and definitely won't be going there again!

Dear estranged Dad,

When I text you today,telling you I've lost nearly 3 .5 stone, I was hoping for a little more glint of a hint , that you do care, than the slap in the face,that you don't care (which I do know)

Your reply drum roll,wait for it...

" I heard "

Bangs head against a brick wall :(

Dear estranged Dad,

When I text you today,telling you I've lost nearly 3 .5 stone, I was hoping for a little more glint of a hint , that you do care, than the slap in the face,that you don't care (which I do know)

Your reply drum roll,wait for it...

" I heard "

Bangs head against a brick wall :(

Men are men and should never be expected to praise something like this. If they do, bonus!

After losing the same weight, the OH turns round and says to me the other week, "I don't even notice or know where from" Yeah, he was lucky not to get a fist in the face....

I now am a firm believer of "screw you all, I know and CAN see that I have lost weight and if you won't acknowledge it then you must have issues of your own and do not want to bring my success up because of it"

And if they don't have issues, well, DOUBLE screw them :D
Chin up, you're doing Fabulously xx

In your OH's defence, we don't notice because we see the person we love inside you, not what everyone else sees.

And yet, still no girlfriend. 35 and still single.
Nice guys really do finish last.

Back