Unthoughtful people!

Vitology said:
Thx Shirl! No bugger else'll come near me! Ive been designated one cup to drink out of and I'm not allowed any other!!!
It hurts to talk, I've been sooo quiet today lol!! Xx

I know love it was a few weeks ago I had 11 at once! Bloody awful!

Dear anyone/anything remotely involving Christmas.

Please go away and stop reminding me that I cant do this. Every advert that comes on, every little reminder, every discussion about buying christmas presents. We have NO money, and no idea how we are going to do this. Every time you show me that I can just go buy a laptop from Argos, or a new bed from Tesco, or amazingly cheap party food from Iceland is just one more nail in my terrified coffin.

My three kids only have short lists, but even those lists are burgeoning with things that we cant afford. Why does everything have to be so expensive? Why does one single toy have to be £30 for a poxy thing in a box that wont be remembered in 5 years time? Santa has to come - and if that means we live on beans through the festive season, thats how its going to have to be - but this is just killing me.

Hey MLM, I know how you feel. What I've done this year is looked on ebay for stuff. I managed to get a bundle of 6 toys (vtech, fisherprice etc) for my 1 year old for £20 which I think is a bargain. My 3 year wants the hungry hippos & butterflies games I've looked for them on ebay & managed to get them for under £5 each.

I'm going to some local xmas fayres & I'll buy him books, puzzles from there & then see what other bits I can pick up. When he was 2 we managed to pick up an activity table for £1.

Xmas dinner is no different from Sunday roasts in our house & I've bought in bits over the last few weeks & put in the freezer.

I don't think there is any point putting yourself into debt or further debt for Xmas. I've spoke to my family & they completely understand.

Big hugs & love to you XX

Some of these are hilarious. Was feeling a little down so came on here. Well and truly smiling now. Thanks guys and girls x

Dear work thoughts.
While I appreciate it's necessary to think about what I'm doing at work and how I'll do it, I don't think it's fair that you invade my dreams on a weekend and wake me 3 hours early on a Monday morning.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear bodily functions!!!

Why in gods name does it take you three days to digest and deal with my food!!!! No bloody wonder my scales are showing a gain!!!! Sort yourself out, get a wriggle on and work faster................ Or I'm bringing in the senokot!!!!!!!

Yours sluggish :(

Dear self,
You feel crappy because your injections are supposed to be every 8 weeks....it's been 10 weeks and you know you won't get an appointment this week, as your schedule is nuts!
Now at least get some sleep so you can function!
Yours yawningly
Shirl

dear annoying lady at work (yes u have been mentioned here before)
saying "aww god this mornings been one of those days"*
every day with you is "one of those days"
SHUT THE HELL UP!

hmmm thats better :)

xxx

SHUT THE HELL UP!

xxx

Oh dear are you having 'one of those days'? :8855::hide:

SHUT THE HELL UP!

xxx

Tomorrow tell her that she's just 'one of those people' who have 'one of those days' quite often!

Or come up with your own catchphrase!

Dear everyone at work with a birthday coming up,

STOP bringing in yummy cakes and donuts!!! we seem to be averaging a birthday a week now and what with all the Christmas tins of sweets magically appearing my willpower can only take so much! arrggghhh!!! :cry:

yours munching on grapes when I want a big fat donut
xx

Dear lovely doctor I saw today,

You are by far the best doctor I have ever seen, you listened to what I had to say without making me feel so self concious i nearly have a panic attack, you seemed to actually care and asked all the right questions to show that too, but why did you have to ruin it by telling me I wont be registered with you permanently? :(

Yours,
Newly dosed up on anti depressants

To my dear bowel
I am at a loss to understand how eating less can cause you to go into overdrive, become extremely productive and make me "go more".
The bathroom has become a familiar and boring place. Please stop it.
Yours ever x

Dear Boyfriend...

You are usually sooo supportive and you even helped me pick this weeks dinners so why on earth, when you went to London did you come back with a 12 pack of Krispy Kreme donuts for us to "share"!!!! curse you!!! Also when I give you a list of things to bring from the shops please please please remember all of them... I hate giving you an extra item on the list as a "Just in case" measure.

Love from Me

Dear NHS...
Can you please send me my referral for speech therapy soon... I know I only had my apt at the ENT centre on Friday, but it's been 3 months since I last spoke in more than a whisper... and I'm bored now... that is all.

Tomorrow tell her that she's just 'one of those people' who have 'one of those days' quite often!

Or come up with your own catchphrase!
what a great idea! ill constantly say "god i am just such an unlucky person" over and over again until she gets really annoyed. im not unucky btw (touch wood!) but i think that might annoy her. lol
and to reply to th other question no i wasnt having one of those days i just dont ike her! lol xxxx

meadowbankles said:
To my dear bowel
I am at a loss to understand how eating less can cause you to go into overdrive, become extremely productive and make me "go more".
The bathroom has become a familiar and boring place. Please stop it.
Yours ever x

Oh dear... I do sometimes wish I had that problem as mine is the opposite. You'd think eating loads more fruit and veg that it would happen more regularly but no. Never mind :-\

Dear husband,

Kicking my screen and causing me to spill coffee on my laptop is clearly NOT your fault and I totally should NOT have taken up so much space on the sofa. Can I please borrow your laptop til mine get's fixed? Look... no coffee!

Yours,

Lost without Minis

f1anj said:
Oh dear... I do sometimes wish I had that problem as mine is the opposite. You'd think eating loads more fruit and veg that it would happen more regularly but no. Never mind :-\

I'm with you on that one!!! I've discovered it takes me two and a half days to 'digest' food!!! Great!!
I feel Ill at the thought of everything ive eaten since Saturday or maybe even Friday still meandering it's way round my system!!! Bleeeuuyrrrggghhh!!!!

Vitology said:
I'm with you on that one!!! I've discovered it takes me two and a half days to 'digest' food!!! Great!!
I feel Ill at the thought of everything ive eaten since Saturday or maybe even Friday still meandering it's way round my system!!! Bleeeuuyrrrggghhh!!!!

Its not good eh. I'm lucky for once a week :-( As long as it's before weigh in eh ;-)

Dear darling daughter,

I love you but please stay the hell out of my bed!

Mama x

Dear friend, I appreciate all the support you've given me. I realise I still have problems, I'm dealing with them the best I can, I realise that you thought the course would be the answer to alot of those problems, and to some extent it is. But I can't handle the time frame! It's too fast!
I know you think you know me, and truth is you know me best of all, but you don't KNOW me. Only God does and we are working at our pace. So please don't get snippy when I need to take a week off!
In fact please back off because you are making me resent you, and that hurts because I love you.

Back