Unthoughtful people!

Dear everyone at work with a birthday coming up,

STOP bringing in yummy cakes and donuts!!! we seem to be averaging a birthday a week now and what with all the Christmas tins of sweets magically appearing my willpower can only take so much! arrggghhh!!! :cry:

yours munching on grapes when I want a big fat donut
xx

Oh this this this! Today is a 'fun day food day' in the team next to mine, so they'll be eating sweets cakes pizzas and indian food all day, it's torture!

My birthday is the end of next week and i'm expected to bring sweets in too... eek

Also:

Dear unconcious mind

Please do not make me dream about losing vast amounts the night before WI, don't be getting my hopes up in my sleep only to dash them in the day when it's not possible (unless I had a lung or something removed ;) ) !

Thanks

x

Dear Minimins Users,

I have, thus far, spent just over an hour reading this thread. Please stop writing such gripping material when I have chores to do.

Thanks!

Dear family,

Yes, I am fully aware that I am the only one at home whilst you lot are in work/school but is it really necessary to be so damn lazy? I don't mind doing the housework, but having to hunt for washing and dishes is not part of the job description. Also, why do I not get any weekends off? I work my ass off to provide you with a clean, tidy home and lovingly-created meals (from scratch) so once, just once, it would be really lovely to have someone else do something for me. A bubble bath, a cup of tea, even (God forbid) a cooked meal.

That is all.
Me X

Dear Self,

Why can't you stop self-censoring and say what you really think/feel for once? *Sigh*

Dear Willpower,

Where did you go??? How mean of you to desert me now!

Please come back!

yours just dipping into a tin of celebrations! :sigh:

Dear The gym,
Why bother to have an email address if you just reply asking us to call in? I don't want to speak to you on the phone, that is why I emailed you.

Yours
Probably won't bother giving you my £40 a month

To the low life scum that tried to break into our garage,

Do you realise how frightened you make people feel? What gives you the right to try and break into somebody elses property to try and steal their belongings?! My mam & dad have worked long and hard for what we have. We might not have a lot, but what we have is ours.

I wish that you would get caught before you do this to someone else, but you wont. The police aren't bothered, the whole system is a joke.

Dear 2012,

Please hurry up. I'm sick of 2011:cry:

To my mother in law!
I understand your lonely and crave constant attention but I'm afraid if we r poorly then we r poorly! We both are full off cold, chest infections and have things we need to do, just because I don't sound full of cold doesn't mean I've not got one, you ordering us out of bed to come your house is getting to much everyday and to be honest, I no you love me very much as I do you but your jealously has got to stop. This isn't a game if who loves who more

Your very annoyed daughter in law who you claim means the world to u!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Dear oblivious OH,

Please don't open the bathroom window wide at 8am on a winter's morning, when you know I need to jump into the shower. I don't care what sort of stink you leave behind, I'd rather smell it than shiver while showering.

I still haven't warmed up.

gettingfitat50 said:
Dear sofa people,:sigh:
Why have you only delivered one armchair when I ordered and paid for two.It's bad enough hubby using a days holiday to help you but now hubby will have to take another day off to help you bring it up in the lift.

One annoyed customer.:mad:

Oh dear. Hubby delivers sofas for a department store & you'd be surprised how many times the stores mess this kind of thing up hun. Hope you get it sorted before christmas.

Dear car
Please stop breaking & making weird noises. You are making me paranoid, and i'm driving like a 90 year old blind woman as a result! I can't afford to get you serviced till after xmas - just deal with it!

Dear BF,

If something was annoying you and I didn't realise I was doing it, please don't bottle it up and shout at me after you have had a drink and then wonder why I am in tears and don't want to talk to you.

Yours sadly

Dear skinny friend,

Please stop offering me crisps and chocolate every time I go round.

Dear Everyone,

Please stop offering me chocolate and crisps and when I refuse, say, "a little bit won't hurt", how do you think I got so fat?!

PFT!

This is what they have emailed me.So I have to stay in another day as hubby is off to Dublin tomorrow.:sigh:

Please accept my sincere apologies for not receiving the complete order. I have spoken to the suppliers and they have despatched two but one has been misplaced. However The supplier will despatch a chair tomorrow for delivery on Thursday. I am very very sorry about the delays and appreciate your patience.

A 'misplaced' armchair? How do you misplace an armchair? It's not like when they deliver your Tescos groceries and a packet of something has fallen out of the bag en route. I mean armchairs are generally big enough to notice in the back of a van or lorry aren't they? I do hope that you get it delivered OK on Thursday, or I think I would seriously be considering misplacing my payment!

Princess_Stevie said:
To the low life scum that tried to break into our garage,

Do you realise how frightened you make people feel? What gives you the right to try and break into somebody elses property to try and steal their belongings?! My mam & dad have worked long and hard for what we have. We might not have a lot, but what we have is ours.

I wish that you would get caught before you do this to someone else, but you wont. The police aren't bothered, the whole system is a joke.
:

I'm with you on this one.
One of my moms friends caught someone trying to break into the house over the road from him and held him until the police arrived.
They let him go because he hadn't actually gotten in, and then threatened to arrest my moms friend because he told this scumbag he'd put him in hospital if he ever saw him again.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

One of my moms friends caught someone trying to break into the house over the road from him and held him until the police arrived.
They let him go because he hadn't actually gotten in, and then threatened to arrest my moms friend because he told this scumbag he'd put him in hospital if he ever saw him again.

It's ridiculous! No wonder these people continue to carry out crimes time after time. If nothing is being done about it, of course they're going to keep trying their luck!

The fact that they did not actually get in is not a valid reason for not doing anything about it. What would have happened if they did get in!? It's a complete and utter joke.

I don't blame you mums friend for saying that, I'd like to do the same if I could catch this little sod!

Welcome to Britain in the 21st century :mad:

Princess_Stevie said:
It's ridiculous! No wonder these people continue to carry out crimes time after time. If nothing is being done about it, of course they're going to keep trying their luck!

The fact that they did not actually get in is not a valid reason for not doing anything about it. What would have happened if they did get in!? It's a complete and utter joke.

I don't blame you mums friend for saying that, I'd like to do the same if I could catch this little sod!

Thing is, practically, they have no room in prisons at the moment due to putting so many people away over the riots, so an attempted burglar is likely to get off at the moment with a warning.
But, if the neighbour did actually harm him if he came back its not only Actual instead of attempted, its premeditated, therefore far more serious (& less like defending your home in the eyes of the law - which is also rubbish) don't blame the neighbour at all btw, & think its crazy that the guy got away without anything, but unfortunately the application of law does not tend to be logical at the moment.

Dear pedestrians
In order for the little green man to go green you must push the big button marked PUSH! Seriously people, just standing there looking around waiting for the magic green light to come on is going achieve nothing!

Dear mother in law.. AGAIN
will you stop ringing us for silly things! I have no idea why you feel the need for us to 'assist' the man fixing the digital box as its his job and we actually don't have a clue hint the fact the you rang the man to come and fix it! It angers me to see messages on my partners phone saying your dissapointed! Get a grip, you may be feeling poorly today or in other words cba! But we deserve time at our flat and together thanks

Annoyed princess who wishes she.had the balls to say it face to face

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

It's not that the police aren't bothered hun. If no-one has been seen and there is no forensic evidence (which there probably wouldn't be in a garage) then there is literally nothing they can do. People these days are clever and unfortunately know exactly how to cover their tracks. I sometimes think the police get tarnished with the 'don't care' label but they do. Sometimes there is just nothing at all to suggest who has committed a crime. People generally have a bad impression of the police but this is just because they don't actually know what police officers do on a day to day basis and how hard they work. Yeah, there are some who don't deserve to be in the job and see it as a license to do what they want but they are in the minority.

Thing is, practically, they have no room in prisons at the moment due to putting so many people away over the riots, so an attempted burglar is likely to get off at the moment with a warning.
But, if the neighbour did actually harm him if he came back its not only Actual instead of attempted, its premeditated, therefore far more serious (& less like defending your home in the eyes of the law - which is also rubbish) don't blame the neighbour at all btw, & think its crazy that the guy got away without anything, but unfortunately the application of law does not tend to be logical at the moment.

Just have prison boats. sail them into the middle of the ocean, take the engine out and leave them there.

Meant to say in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Lots of sharks there.

Last edited:
Just have prison boats. sail them into the middle of the ocean, take the engine out and leave them there.

The people I work with in the secure forensic units have, on the whole, had really awful lives, and combined with mental disorder this has been a really strong precipitation and triggering factor for their crimes...

Obviously it's still not okay to commit crimes, and I'm sorry that your garage got broken in to :( :(

Just a thought though, sometimes it can be kind of comforting actually to remember that not all criminals are "evil"...

Back