Unthoughtful people!

Snakes and ladders said:
The people I work with in the secure forensic units have, on the whole, had really awful lives, and combined with mental disorder this has been a really strong precipitation and triggering factor for their crimes...

Obviously it's still not okay to commit crimes, and I'm sorry that your garage got broken in to :( :(

Just a thought though, sometimes it can be kind of comforting actually to remember that not all criminals are "evil"...

I feel ya. What they do isn't right but when u work with offenders day in day out you realise they aren't all bad and do go through a lot.

I suppose whether I would be saying that of it was my house they burgled I can't really say!

Dear horrific head cold,

I had just began to recover from you, and now that I have plans to go out this weekend, you decide to come back.

I feel so poorly that I could cry. Please please go away, I don't want to play :(

Yours sniffingly
Sniffles McSniff

Dear,
the secondry school children who come into my library after school, please GIVE ME A BREAK, stop throwing books at customers and making us call the police out on you three times a week, and please listen to me aswell as the guy who works with me. I may be a girl, but I have the same power as him, it upsets me most days that you dont pay attention

Regards

Princess_Stevie said:
Dear horrific head cold,

I had just began to recover from you, and now that I have plans to go out this weekend, you decide to come back.

I feel so poorly that I could cry. Please please go away, I don't want to play :(

Yours sniffingly
Sniffles McSniff

That happened to me too! Sucks big time!!!

Dear Jane
You're over paid and under qualified.
Kind regards
Your boss

Dear manager
Stop crying and pull yourself together. It's not necessary or attractive!
If you don't then I will feel obliged to take your job.
Kind regards,
Your subordinate

Dear Next courier

What makes you think that leaving parcels (that I have paid good money for) over my garden gate is a sensible thing to do?

Would you like your things to be treated like that?

Cow!

Kind and stinky regards

Dear Manager
I feel bad. I will not try and take your job but you really must stop crying.
Kind regards
Your subordinate

Dear next courier
You're still a cow!

Dear time,

Please stop. I have too much to do and you keep slipping through my fingers and I can't be having it anymore- stop making it so I have virtually zero free time.

KTHXBAI

Dear other carer I'm meant to be working with.
If you are not going to turn up for work, then atleast have the decency to let the office know so I'm not sat outside a clients house waiting for you. Not only is it not fair on me, it sure as heck isn't fair on the poor old Lady we are meant to be helping get out of bed at 9am! As no one knows where you are, I've gotta sit here like an idiot while the office chase about trying to find cover as I cant do a double handed call on my own!!!
Regards
The same carer who you've pee'd off several times already this month!!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Welshtigger said:
Dear other carer I'm meant to be working with.
If you are not going to turn up for work, then atleast have the decency to let the office know so I'm not sat outside a clients house waiting for you. Not only is it not fair on me, it sure as heck isn't fair on the poor old Lady we are meant to be helping get out of bed at 9am! As no one knows where you are, I've gotta sit here like an idiot while the office chase about trying to find cover as I cant do a double handed call on my own!!!
Regards
The same carer who you've pee'd off several times already this month!!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

It's time to refuse to do calls with her!

Dear DWP

My education ended on 16th September when my exam results came in- NOT when the appeal happened on 3rd october.

Therefore- the payment that you DIDN'T give me for 16th-30th September should have been in my bank.

Now you're telling me that the £68 you paid me is an overpayment and I have to pay it back? With what? I live on £60 a week and have a (now) £420 overdraft to pay off, but I have a tin of magic beans if that helps?

Yours,

another peed off person who was so desperate, she had to go on JSA >_<

Dear DWP

My education ended on 16th September when my exam results came in- NOT when the appeal happened on 3rd october.

Therefore- the payment that you DIDN'T give me for 16th-30th September should have been in my bank.

Now you're telling me that the £68 you paid me is an overpayment and I have to pay it back? With what? I live on £60 a week and have a (now) £420 overdraft to pay off, but I have a tin of magic beans if that helps?

Yours,

another peed off person who was so desperate, she had to go on JSA >_<
aww this sucks ive been there too!
at least u are entitled to jsa, i was told i couldnt have it :(
lol hope u manage to find a job soon :) xx

Dear so called best friend

Yes I have moved an hour and a half away from you but this does not mean you cannot reply to my txt or calls so called friends since we were 6 you would think I ment something. I have been replaced already the only help I get knowing Ur alive is fb!

Hurt and upset "best friend"

Dear girl instructor at the gym,

I know I don't speak like you and I'm new to the area but this does not mean you make me feel awful and ignored during your spinning classes !
Hence not coming back!

God I could go. On love this thread lol

Emmajoyce said:
Dear so called best friend

Yes I have moved an hour and a half away from you but this does not mean you cannot reply to my txt or calls so called friends since we were 6 you would think I ment something. I have been replaced already the only help I get knowing Ur alive is fb!

Hurt and upset "best friend"

Dear girl instructor at the gym,

I know I don't speak like you and I'm new to the area but this does not mean you make me feel awful and ignored during your spinning classes !
Hence not coming back!

God I could go. On love this thread lol

Awww I've also been "dumped" by a friend for moving away - in my case an 8 minute train ride away! And then when she was in hospital after an accident, she suddenly remembered me. Conveniently, I bought a car when I moved, and I was the only one she knew with a car. So after months of ignoring my messages, she only wanted to know me again because I was useful. Feels a bit sh*tty, right?

Snakes and ladders said:
Awww I've also been "dumped" by a friend for moving away - in my case an 8 minute train ride away! And then when she was in hospital after an accident, she suddenly remembered me. Conveniently, I bought a car when I moved, and I was the only one she knew with a car. So after months of ignoring my messages, she only wanted to know me again because I was useful. Feels a bit sh*tty, right?

Yeah tell me about it the thing is she drives and keeps saying I will come visit you................ Really annoying x

Dear OH
Please don't wake up on the sofa later and come to bed in a huff because I actually did try and wake you up before going to bed but due to the copious amount of alcohol you've had you just grunted horribly and turned over.
It's not pretty.
x

Dear OH
Please don't wake up on the sofa later and come to bed in a huff because I actually did try and wake you up before going to bed but due to the copious amount of alcohol you've had you just grunted horribly and turned over.
It's not pretty.
x
I've got one of these, too :rolleyes:

f1anj said:
Dear OH
It's not pretty.
x

We appear to be married to twins!

Back