Unthoughtful people!

Vitology said:
Pmpl!!! I soooo know where your coming from on this one!!!!

LOL... I just wish that someone would take her off my hands.... Any vacancies Vitology???

Dear irresponisible dog owners
Can you please please please not leave your dogs mess behind on the footpath!! Its now dark at night time and I am unable to see the fowl mess on the ground. I am really fed up of having to clean the mess from my runners every night - its disgusting! and no allowing the dog to do it on the grass verge beside the path is also unacceptble -buy some plastic bags please think of the other people who use the park.

Thank you for listening, I feel better now.

Dear bosses! Thank you sincerely for your totally unsympathetic approach toward me running low on fuel. I told you I was running low on the 20th, after being assured that you'd sub me if needs be! Just go add, I'd put in over £500 worth since the start of the month! You gave me £20, and my dad kindly gave me another £50-so I was able to fill my tank-however since then-I've done another 537 miles and now don't have enough to even get home, and no money to buy any til tomorrow! Oh and atleast another 35 miles worth of driving and calls today!! And all you can say is-this is what happens the week before pay day! My mum is currently having to do a 15 mile round trip to put a tenner in for me-resulting in an unimpressed Jojo and a pee'd off mother! If this situation doesn't change, then I'm seriously thinking I might have to look for another job-as I can't do this anymore :(

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Sounds like a nightmare. Papa Mia used to have situations like yours and he had to give it up in the end. Not a nice situation at all!

Last edited:
Dear Papa Mia

If you continue to leave dirty nappies around the house, I will continue to put them in your work bag!

Kisses

Shirleen said:
Hahahaha!!!!!

Lol Shirleen... It makes me pmsl when I get a call from him at work calling me an "idiot" for it's then that I know he's found the nappies.

We are quite juvenile; 15 glorious years and counting! (amen)

kingleds said:
In your own car? Please tell me you get some form of allowance & mileage claim?!

We get 31p/mile, but have to wait til pay day, therefore need to find the money in the first place-to put the fuel in-to get to the calls-then count the hours and miles-then submit them at the end of the pay period-to hopefully get something back in the wage! The pay run goes from the 23rd to the 22nd and then we get paid on the last day! Bearing in mind I didn't actually start til the 1st of November, my first time sheet had 1958miles on it!!!! Which should be just over £600 extra in my wages :) but I don't know if I can sustain it long term! They have assured me that it will Calm down, but I'm not ovely convinced to be fair! Will give it 3 months and see xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

jo-85 said:
I feel ya. What they do isn't right but when u work with offenders day in day out you realise they aren't all bad and do go through a lot.

I work with offenders and very few of them are without an awful lot of baggage.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Posted this elsewhere this evening but no harm in venting further ;):

Dear mother in law,

Your son loves and married a fatty and no amount of comments you make either to me or others will change that. If you love him, you should learn to accept that and keep your bigoted nose out of it.

I will lose weight and I will do it for me, not because of anything you have said.

Oh, and the next time you tell me I can't have any homemade cake because I'm on a diet and then laugh in my face, said cake will be shoved in your face.

Lots of love,

Me

Man that felt good!! The cake thing - true story. :mad:

Eamoo said:
Posted this elsewhere this evening but no harm in venting further ;):

Dear mother in law,

Your son loves and married a fatty and no amount of comments you make either to me or others will change that. If you love him, you should learn to accept that and keep your bigoted nose out of it.

I will lose weight and I will do it for me, not because of anything you have said.

Oh, and the next time you tell me I can't have any homemade cake because I'm on a diet and then laugh in my face, said cake will be shoved in your face.

Lots of love,

Me

Man that felt good!! The cake thing - true story. :mad:

That's so mean! What's her problem?! Grrrrrrrrr stupid woman. Sorry your MIL is making things so hard for you hun :( x

Back