Unthoughtful people!

Dear boss,

Thank you for the lack of support over the last 3 months. Yes I know it's tiresome that I have a couple of medical issues that are now classed as "chronic", but to be fair I only take time off when I am really sick with them (yes migraines, I'm looking at you and the 24 days off I had to take last year because of you) and not at any other time (ok so not counting that time last year that I pulled my back and I couldn't actually move at all for 3 days, but when I could move a little I came in!!).

So when I'm finally given a hospital apt for speech therapy, which "may" help resolve my throat issues I've had for 3 months please can you offer something other than "can you change the time at all because you'd need to be out nearly all day" and "well I'd need to check with *insert big bosses name here* if you can have the time off (half day) without holiday" bearing in mind I know that someone in our team doesn't have to use holiday for their half day appointments.

Yours the person you forgot had 3 days holiday starting tomorrow (hello 5 day weekend!!!)

Last edited:
Dear Tesco,

Please stop putting naught things so cheap so that I can't help but buy them! You ruined my diet with 30p custard slices yesterday and 20p chocolate tarts today! If you continue with your diet wrecking reductions I will have to shop elsewhere!

Yours a very full of chocolate ruined diet Amy

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Dear Tesco,

Please stop putting naught things so cheap so that I can't help but buy them! You ruined my diet with 30p custard slices yesterday and 20p chocolate tarts today! If you continue with your diet wrecking reductions I will have to shop elsewhere!

Yours a very full of chocolate ruined diet Amy

:( that's why I do my shopping online now, much easier for me to resist them when I don't see them (I don't browse the cakey, sweety, biscuit, etc aisles or I'd end up buying them) x

odd_sock said:
:( that's why I do my shopping online now, much easier for me to resist them when I don't see them (I don't browse the cakey, sweety, biscuit, etc aisles or I'd end up buying them) x

I'm usually really good but they remind me of being in France as a kid! Oh well its done now new day tomorrow x x x

Dear boyfriend,

Thanks for buying a kebab last night and forgetting about it.

During your nap on the toilet I hid it away and ate it for breakfast this morning.

Yours no longer hungry,

Me

PS Thanks for the fiver you lent me!

Dear DH

when other cars are braking, please react!
Stop moaning about the christmas decorations, if u keep on, I will find somewhere for a third christmas tree :)

No I don't want u to buy chocolate for me and when u do go food shopping, please buy the right food, we have only been doing SW for 18months!!!!!!

Dear Tinie Tempah,

Stop being so sexy and get in my bed.

Thanks!

agreeeeeeeeeeeeed muchly :D

Dear mother in law

please stop buying me and the hubby HUGE amounts of chocolate at crimbo Ur wasting your money ! We don't eat it!
Too many crimbos you have done it wen I've said please don't in the nicest possible way but this year if you do I wont be nice !

Annoyed daughter in law !

Emmajoyce said:
Dear mother in law

please stop buying me and the hubby HUGE amounts of chocolate at crimbo Ur wasting your money ! We don't eat it!
Too many crimbos you have done it wen I've said please don't in the nicest possible way but this year if you do I wont be nice !

Watch this space lol. My Mother buys me a china mug every year,I don't use them, I like my own mugs! I have no room left in cupboards for all her mugs. She buys me Tresseme which makes me itch. I tell her every year. No more cups or hair stuff please x

Bunnylush said:
Watch this space lol. My Mother buys me a china mug every year,I don't use them, I like my own mugs! I have no room left in cupboards for all her mugs. She buys me Tresseme which makes me itch. I tell her every year. No more cups or hair stuff please x

Ha ha I'm sure they do it on purpose don't they

Dear mother in law

What you need to do is wrap them up and give them back to her as a birthday present or even a late Xmas prezzie, that might give her the message. I really hate people who buy you things they think you should have rather than what you actually want, I think it's bizarre.

Dear supporters at childrens footie matches,
Please show some respect to parents of the other team when you are commenting on the play and not to refer to someone as a 'nasty little ****' when they were simply going for the ball which is what they are supposed to be doing. And when someone gives you looks because of your comment don't carry on making snide remarks as if your comment was ok when an apology would be more in order and if it had been my son you had referred to in such a way you would have got more than a look as well!

*Emsie* said:
Please show some respect to parents of the other team when you are commenting on the play and not to refer to someone as a 'nasty little ****' when they were simply going for the ball which is what they are supposed to be doing. And when someone gives you looks because of your comment don't carry on making snide remarks as if your comment was ok when an apology would be more in order and if it had been my son you had referred to in such a way you would have got more than a look as well!

People don't realise how bad it gets at children's football matches! Lol, I did it for 15 yrs with my two. And now I stand there while my Son referees, now that's when you here top abuse ;) well the Mr goes more than me,stands at nearest side. During second half some random guy usually asks him which his Son is , then he watches the colour drain from his face when he says " oh the Ref! " lol

*Emsie* said:
Ha ha! I've got an under 10 and an under 12 and its all just starting to get interesting :rolleyes:!
My hubby runs the line a lot for the older one and today had to apologise to the ref about a disagreement about a penalty decision (which just happened to have been given by our son ;))
think am going to have to stop going at this rate ha ha!

Women are worse than the men at some teams ;) fortunately for my pride, our tea won good behaviour award,year after year. And that's parents as well as players ;) I miss it, all those winters in my chair,with blanket and hot water bottle sat in snow x

Dear husband

The fact you had no idea that the washing powder has had a new home for 3 months indicates to me it's time for me to go on strike for a i it again.

One day, you will learn

kingleds said:
Dear husband

The fact you had no idea that the washing powder has had a new home for 3 months indicates to me it's time for me to go on strike for a i it again.

One day, you will learn

That's funny. I asked my husband to put the washing on that I had put in the washer and he didn't even think of putting powder in it!!! What happens in their heads??? (apart from not a lot of course) ;-)

Ha ha. Mine's come right up through from under 7s and is now in the under 15s. Unfortunately some of the parents have no understanding of the game and construe a decent tackle as a hanging offence.
And I think parents should remember that the refs have to start training somewhere and the average 14 year old ref will make mistakes ... Poor kid doesn't have the benefit of linesmen and fourth officials, after all.
I've always told Josh that it doesn't matter if the ref is a foot shorter and his mum brought him, his decision's final.

Yes,I've spent years saying refs decision is the final one,when playing or ref! Luckily for the lads my Sons 6 ft and can see far lol.

Back