Unthoughtful people!

Dear Mum,

Please don't put on "Countryfile" again while I am eating my tea.. I have no desire to watch a camera being stuffed down a horses gullet while I am eating my sunday fakeaway chow mein

Thanks
The Girl.

Dear mum,

I realise that the relationship between mother and son can be different than between mother and daughter. But seriously, my brother is 32! By now, you should really have stopped changing his bedding for him (he doesn't live at home) every month (I swear the sheets can talk by this stage!), stopped washing and ironing his clothes, stopped cleaning his house, and stopped buying his clothes for him. For the love of God, he doesn't know what shoe size he is! And why should he, you always buy his shoes for him......

And I realise he has tonsillitis at the moment, but it makes me a little narky that due to this, you change his bed for him, take away his snotty hankies to wash, and bring him round food and drink, whereas I get left to fend for myself as I am a girl. He could fend for himself too, but why bother, when we all know you will do it for him...

And on a similar note, STOP DRESSING HIM AND RECOMMENDING HAIRCUTS TO HIM. He has always been single and will never get himself a nice lady friend at this rate, as mummy buys him clothes which make him look like a creepy old man! I even showed you pictures and you agreed! I tried to 'smarten' him up, but one comment from you regarding his hair looking 'strange', and his jeans not being 'practical' and he gave up to please mummy.

For Christmas, I am going to get you an apron string cutter upper, similar to the one I used :D

Much love, the little princess who feels a bit hard done to, cause she is a girl!
(Good job dad's got my back :D )

Dear Asda,

I came to you instead of Tesco during the day to avoid cheap cakes and other naughtyness and you have failed me! How could you have crumpets, choux buns, chocolate fudge cake and garlic dough balls for less than 50p while I was there!

You are both in my bad books and I will go to morrisons in future!

Yours

A very guilty bargain shopper!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Jodieboo said:
Dear Tinie Tempah,

Stop being so sexy and get in my bed.

Thanks!

Lol ;-)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Dear Job Centre,

if you put a job advert up on your site, could you please put it up before the frigging place shuts???

grrrr

Dear weather

Please decide what you want to do. I turned the storage heater on in my bedroom on friday night cos i was freezing, then woke up on saturday boiling hot, so i turned them back off, but then i woke up freezing this morning. Alao, i turned the living room one down last night cos it was like a sauna in my living room & now i can't feel my hands

Dear children leaving school

That wall you keep kicking your football onto is MY wall. Please stop, or i will burst your stupid football with a skewer!

Dear snow, do not even bother repeating last years performance,I worried day and night about the miles he was driving. And then worried about money when you captured his work terminals in Scotland and couldn't get them out to the shops. We've had no money for 8 weeks. We cannot survive you again :(

To myself,

Why did you eat so much rubbish this week when you really wanted to loose weight? You should be really dissapointed in yourself because you really let yourself down! Nobody else forced you to eat cakes and have a Chinese there is only you to blame!

You need to buck up your ideas this week!

Your a very disappointed self for putting on half a pound.

as an nqt applying for jobs is reasonably new to me so a bit of feedback as to why im unsuccessful for an interview would be helpful rather than wait for the interview date to pass and weeks later get a letter to say after consideration you were unfortunate to be shortlisted and invited for interview......well DER i gathered that after the interview date had been and gone!!

MissSlinky2011 said:
To myself,

Why did you eat so much rubbish this week when you really wanted to loose weight? You should be really dissapointed in yourself because you really let yourself down! Nobody else forced you to eat cakes and have a Chinese there is only you to blame!

You need to buck up your ideas this week!

Your a very disappointed self for putting on half a pound.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you're only human and beating yourself up won't make you feel any better :) dust yourself off, get back on plan and congratulate yourself for every decision you make on plan!!
After all, cakes are almost irresistible ;)
Xx

Dear Manchester bar man,

I *know* I should be flattered to be asked for ID. I *know* many people would think it was amazing. But when it is closely followed by "sorry luv, you look really young. You sure it's real? You can pick them up for £15 now", I kinda get a bit narked. Yes, it's real. Not only do I look too young, but yes, I can also legally drive a car. Amazing huh? Plus, why do you have to be so loud about it? Yes, I look young, but I don't really want everyone at the bar mentally placing bets on how old I am, or giggling at me. I feel enough of a div as it is infront of my work colleagues, and I swear I couldn't have gone any redder if I tried. And to answer your question - No, you didn't make my day. The person who ID'd me for teaspoons, aged 24, did that :D

Yours, the person who has to take her ID everywhere :sigh:

Dear Manchester bar man,

I *know* I should be flattered to be asked for ID. I *know* many people would think it was amazing. But when it is closely followed by "sorry luv, you look really young. You sure it's real? You can pick them up for £15 now", I kinda get a bit narked. Yes, it's real. Not only do I look too young, but yes, I can also legally drive a car. Amazing huh? Plus, why do you have to be so loud about it? Yes, I look young, but I don't really want everyone at the bar mentally placing bets on how old I am, or giggling at me. I feel enough of a div as it is infront of my work colleagues, and I swear I couldn't have gone any redder if I tried. And to answer your question - No, you didn't make my day. The person who ID'd me for teaspoons, aged 24, did that :D

Tootz, I totally sympathise. I've just gone 29 and am still getting ID'd everywhere. Last week in tescos (when I was still 28) by someone who seemed to be about 21

Till man "Need to see some ID for this wine"
Me "I'll just dig it out of my bag, won't be a sec" *hands over*
TM without looking at the passport "It's a compliment anyway right..." *looks at passport "Bloody hell, it is at YOUR AGE" *gives pp back*
Me "You cheeky sh!t!
TM *laughter*
Me *picks up bag and leaves red faced*

I was so taken aback my reply just slipped out :p

Dear Manchester bar man,

Tootz, I totally sympathise. I've just gone 29 and am still getting ID'd everywhere. Last week in tescos (when I was still 28) by someone who seemed to be about 21

Till man "Need to see some ID for this wine"
Me "I'll just dig it out of my bag, won't be a sec" *hands over*
TM without looking at the passport "It's a compliment anyway right..." *looks at passport "Bloody hell, it is at YOUR AGE" *gives pp back*
Me "You cheeky sh!t!
TM *laughter*
Me *picks up bag and leaves red faced*

I was so taken aback my reply just slipped out :p

Don't knock it ladies, the day will come when you'll LONG to be asked for ID :):):)
I'm always gutted when they serve me alcohol without a second thought. Never mind that I'm 44 .... :mad:

meadowbankles - You're not wrong, even now if someone *doesn't* ID me, I start to question their acohol selling practices (not my age, oh no, haha)

Well think on this ladies, when I was 14....yes 14, I was stopped and asked if I had any children under the age of five!!!!
I'll take looking young after that lol!

When I had my hair hacked off a few weeks back about 5 completely unrelated people all told me it had taken about 10 years off me - I'll take that thanks!

And yet, I get asked for ID far less now than when I had long hair and allegedly looked 10 years older, go figure!

MissSlinky2011 said:
Dear Asda,

I came to you instead of Tesco during the day to avoid cheap cakes and other naughtyness and you have failed me! How could you have crumpets, choux buns, chocolate fudge cake and garlic dough balls for less than 50p while I was there!

You are both in my bad books and I will go to morrisons in future!

Yours

A very guilty bargain shopper!

Lol... Poor poor you! Lol

kingleds said:
Dear weather

Please decide what you want to do. I turned the storage heater on in my bedroom on friday night cos i was freezing, then woke up on saturday boiling hot, so i turned them back off, but then i woke up freezing this morning. Alao, i turned the living room one down last night cos it was like a sauna in my living room & now i can't feel my hands

Dear children leaving school

That wall you keep kicking your football onto is MY wall. Please stop, or i will burst your stupid football with a skewer!

Lol...

Befanwi said:
Don't be so hard on yourself, you're only human and beating yourself up won't make you feel any better :) dust yourself off, get back on plan and congratulate yourself for every decision you make on plan!!
After all, cakes are almost irresistible ;)
Xx

Here here!

Back