Unthoughtful people!

Tinytootz said:
Dear Manchester bar man,

I *know* I should be flattered to be asked for ID. I *know* many people would think it was amazing. But when it is closely followed by "sorry luv, you look really young. You sure it's real? You can pick them up for £15 now", I kinda get a bit narked. Yes, it's real. Not only do I look too young, but yes, I can also legally drive a car. Amazing huh? Plus, why do you have to be so loud about it? Yes, I look young, but I don't really want everyone at the bar mentally placing bets on how old I am, or giggling at me. I feel enough of a div as it is infront of my work colleagues, and I swear I couldn't have gone any redder if I tried. And to answer your question - No, you didn't make my day. The person who ID'd me for teaspoons, aged 24, did that :D

Yours, the person who has to take her ID everywhere :sigh:

LOL... forgive them for they know not what they do...LOL

Dear husband

When i phone u & say 'do u fancy KFC?' you're supposed to remind me i can't eat it, that is bad for us, and its not that nice anyway. You know i haven't got an willpower at the moment. You're aren't supposed to say yes. Now i've eaten it & it was lovely, but i can't eat anything else all day now & its all your fault!!!!

kingleds said:
Dear husband

When i phone u & say 'do u fancy KFC?' you're supposed to remind me i can't eat it, that is bad for us, and its not that nice anyway. You know i haven't got an willpower at the moment. You're aren't supposed to say yes. Now i've eaten it & it was lovely, but i can't eat anything else all day now & its all your fault!!!!

Naughty husband!

Remember your holiday next time kingleds!!

Dear mum

I realise Christmas is coming but there is seriously no need to have bought the food that you have so far we are at 3 cupboards full off cakes,tins off sweets,mince pies,chocolate logs,pringles and everything else that I shouldn't have !!
I realise that you ate a tiny size 6 and can eat everything in sight but unfortunately me & my dad are not blessed with them genes !!
Can't wait for crimbo to be over and times like this I wish me & my hubby & baby hadn't moved in with them !! Oh well needs must I guess :(

Thanks your zero will powered daughter !!!

To My Gorgeous Son

You make my life hell 80% of the time but today you have made my week. Three times on the potty AND a good boy all day. This Father Christmas thing is working slowly eh!

Only 2.5 years old but going on 50 ;-)

Love you so much Mr Squish.

Mummy x

RScothern said:
This made me cry x all mums should tell their kids this every day x I lost my darling mum suddenly on Sunday and wish I had said this and heard it said x x x

sorry to hear that :(! hugs!!

mums have that special instinct they know you love them and vice versa mums just have that magic touch xxx

kingleds said:
Dear husband

Oh my god I did the EXACT same thing last night! I have NO willpower when it comes to KFC! LOVE IT!! :D

Dear Boyfriend,
I know you are excited for Christmas, but there was no need to open that box of chocolates last night.
You know fine well I would never be able to just have one. And now there is a half full box of chocolates in the cupboard screaming my name.
x

Dear Hubby,
I'm not asking you to stop buying chocolates, treats or sugary fattening goodies. I'm not asking you to stop eating them in front of me. But when I splurge a little and decide to have two of your chocolate covered cherry liquors, PLEASE don't ask me a few minutes later if I want to help you polish off the last of the box and proceed to throw them at me across the room until I eat some!!
Thanks & Love,

Dear 'So called friend'

Where do I start.... We used to be really close and then you decided to let something ruin that and pushed me away.... Now days I hold on for dear life unable to judge your ever changing moods... Yes I understand I'm probably close enough for you to take your every bug bare out on but gone are the days where you reminded me how much you care and cherish me.
I understand how much you have been under it of late, by god I know better then anyone and each and everyday passes and I always check in to make sure your well, I don't ask for much just that if your in a bad mood you warn me and not bite my head off chew me up and spit me back out in order for me to realise this.
I know you care because if I accidentally let on that I'm having a 'bad day' you jump to concern but where did all the laughs go and why do I hide my misery, and walk on egg shells so as not to upset you or ruin a friendship?

Sorry if I've let you down in someway or that i dont match up to your requirements but fear not I'll be here in the background holding on waiting to pick you up when everyone else has deserted you.

What I ask is what do you want from me?? Why everytime I go to walk away do you pull me back.....

Love from
Me (a true friend)

P.S You have confirmed that I don't get men and probably never will

Dear whoever did my work rota

when i put on the sheet "can't work after 4.30pm on friday/saturday and between 5-7 on tuesday" i really meant that i can't work after 4.30pm on friday/saturday and between 5-7 on tuesday.

Thanks for putting me on 2-5.30 shift tomorrow and next friday, 12.30-9pm shift the following saturday and 12.30-9pm on the 20th :(

yours,

a really frustrated employee

Lauratheloop said:
Dear 'So called friend'

Where do I start.... We used to be really close and then you decided to let something ruin that and pushed me away.... Now days I hold on for dear life unable to judge your ever changing moods... Yes I understand I'm probably close enough for you to take your every bug bare out on but gone are the days where you reminded me how much you care and cherish me.
I understand how much you have been under it of late, by god I know better then anyone and each and everyday passes and I always check in to make sure your well, I don't ask for much just that if your in a bad mood you warn me and not bite my head off chew me up and spit me back out in order for me to realise this.
I know you care because if I accidentally let on that I'm having a 'bad day' you jump to concern but where did all the laughs go and why do I hide my misery, and walk on egg shells so as not to upset you or ruin a friendship?

Sorry if I've let you down in someway or that i dont match up to your requirements but fear not I'll be here in the background holding on waiting to pick you up when everyone else has deserted you.

What I ask is what do you want from me?? Why everytime I go to walk away do you pull me back.....

Love from
Me (a true friend)

P.S You have confirmed that I don't get men and probably never will

I just read this back to myself and realised just how selfish I sounded :-( That's really bad of me

Dear husband YET again

You are not a moron. You can read. It is therefore completely incomprehensible to me why you have spent all day trying to make a diah for our party tomorrow night, whilst constantly aaking me questions about it. This includes asking me to taste it when i was in the shower, asking me what a sweet potato looked like, asking how to roll out pastry etc etc. You knew i was off out tonight, & its taken me 3 hours to fet ready cos you kepr on interrupting me. I now wish i was drinking tonight cos then i could rock up at 2am, wake you up, and then proceed to snore all night.

Grrrrrrr

Lauratheloop said:
I just read this back to myself and realised just how selfish I sounded :-( That's really bad of me

I don't think ya sound selfish. I think you're just concerned for your friendship as anyone would be. Hope you two can work it out as having a close friend is such a great thing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

RScothern said:
This made me cry x all mums should tell their kids this every day x I lost my darling mum suddenly on Sunday and wish I had said this and heard it said x x x

Bless you, so sorry to hear about your mum. May she rest in peace

Cuddles x x

PassTheJelly said:
I don't think ya sound selfish. I think you're just concerned for your friendship as anyone would be. Hope you two can work it out as having a close friend is such a great thing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sure at the end of the day when everyone else deserts him it will be me that's stood there waiting to help him and he knows that....
I dunno I think sometimes I expect to much afterall he came out of his way on Wednesday to drive to my work just so he could see me for 10 mins..... It's been a rocky road the last few months and is a complicated friendship at the best of times but it's changed allot the last few months I guess I just miss him :-(

I'll hang in there xx thank you

Back