Unthoughtful people!

Lauratheloop said:
I'm sure at the end of the day when everyone else deserts him it will be me that's stood there waiting to help him and he knows that....
I dunno I think sometimes I expect to much afterall he came out of his way on Wednesday to drive to my work just so he could see me for 10 mins..... It's been a rocky road the last few months and is a complicated friendship at the best of times but it's changed allot the last few months I guess I just miss him :-(

I'll hang in there xx thank you

I could have written this myself, hang in there, my friendship didn't survive and it's been a really hard year, it's so hard losing someone so close to you, I felt the same as you and gave up.. I wish I hadn't now! X

HPSaucy said:
I could have written this myself, hang in there, my friendship didn't survive and it's been a really hard year, it's so hard losing someone so close to you, I felt the same as you and gave up.. I wish I hadn't now! X

HP I have thought about giving up so many times and every time I go to walk away he stops me going.... I know it's a friendship for life but right now it's struggling :-( xx

Lauratheloop said:
HP I have thought about giving up so many times and every time I go to walk away he stops me going.... I know it's a friendship for life but right now it's struggling :-( xx

I really really feel for you, my heart is pounding here thinking about it! PM me if you need to chat x

Dear work saturday mornings...WHY DO YOU EXSIST, especially as all the best nights out are on nights where you have work the next day..

Dear girl on the bus.

I am aware that im overweight, no need to sit behind me and go 'she takes up half the seat next to her'. I would of lovedto of stood up and punched her..>.<

kingleds said:
Oooo Mrs S. Did you over indulge a bit last night!

A bit?! I was a shocking state! Home by midnight with my head in the
Mop bucket heaving up.

Hubby went to bed and left me on the sofa fully clothed except for my knickers and tights that I had already taken off (at home thankfully).

One is rather tender this morning.

And to think I did all that within syns :p (yearly syns maybe :s)

Dear friend of a friend.

I too was invited to the meal last night. So kindly don't sit at the other end of the table in your bl00dy pink tweed set, with matching pink leather driving gloves (from Primark, there's no fooling me love, I was gonna get them in purple), whispering to your other half about me and mine, and giggling. I know your game. It ain't clever, it ain't funny, and given half a chance, I would have eaten you alive. But I understand there is a time and a place for such things, so I opted to behave like an adult, rather than the option you chose, which was to dress like an adult, but behave like a spoilt child. Your air of upper class snobbery is misguided, and very much misplaced. If I meet you again, I will feel the need to put you in your place verbally if I need to, like I did the first time we met as once again, you were behaving like a stuck up cow. No, you are not better than me. No, you are not better than my OH. I am worth 10 of you, but didn't feel the need to lower myself.

Oh, and the present you got for our friend was crap! Ner ner de ner ner!

Yours,
the one you were giggling at. Cow bag. :D

Dear girl on the bus.

I am aware that im overweight, no need to sit behind me and go 'she takes up half the seat next to her'. I would of lovedto of stood up and punched her..>.<

What a biiaatch!!! Some people have no manners at all. At least you ignored her comment and remained adult about it. Good for you hun! :)

Viixenx said:
Dear girl on the bus.

I wish you had my number you could have Texted me, I would have rung back and you could have said "it's for you" and whilst she was surprised by that I would have told the gobby cow a few home truths!

Dear little brown envelope that had all the info i needed for my first ever proper shift at asda

WHY are you hiding!!! I hope you're not missing :( I need you :(

Yours,

Blindly panicking and feeling as though i gonna be sick :(

I wish you had my number you could have Texted me, I would have rung back and you could have said "it's for you" and whilst she was surprised by that I would have told the gobby cow a few home truths!

I think all participants in this thread should be issued with this information immediately and as a matter of course. We could pay you a retainer for 24 hour callback services.

MadameLaMinx said:
I think all participants in this thread should be issued with this information immediately and as a matter of course. We could pay you a retainer for 24 hour callback services.

Haha love it! I still can't stand up for myself mind!!!!

I'll always be glad to have you on my side, Shirleen.

I'd hate to have you as an enemy!

JimofTroy said:
I'll always be glad to have you on my side, Shirleen.

I'd hate to have you as an enemy!

Believe it or not I am a pussycat, however .... You hurt one of mine.... And RAOOOOWWWW I'm gonna getcha!

Dear sister in law

Thank you for telling me i look gaunt constantly. Just because you have given up on sw doesnt mean you need to try drag me off it with you!

I am still not happy with how i look and have 7 1/2lbs to target and if im still not happy ill go down another 7!

You are making me feel like crap with ur constant jabs at how i look and telling my OH to get me to srop dieting.

Maybe you need to take how well i have done as inspiration and get urself back on the sw wagon instead of trying to feed me biscuits!!!

Yours lovingly
X

Tinytootz said:
Dear friend of a friend.

I too was invited to the meal last night. So kindly don't sit at the other end of the table in your bl00dy pink tweed set, with matching pink leather driving gloves (from Primark, there's no fooling me love, I was gonna get them in purple), whispering to your other half about me and mine, and giggling. I know your game. It ain't clever, it ain't funny, and given half a chance, I would have eaten you alive. But I understand there is a time and a place for such things, so I opted to behave like an adult, rather than the option you chose, which was to dress like an adult, but behave like a spoilt child. Your air of upper class snobbery is misguided, and very much misplaced. If I meet you again, I will feel the need to put you in your place verbally if I need to, like I did the first time we met as once again, you were behaving like a stuck up cow. No, you are not better than me. No, you are not better than my OH. I am worth 10 of you, but didn't feel the need to lower myself.

Oh, and the present you got for our friend was crap! Ner ner de ner ner!

Yours,
the one you were giggling at. Cow bag. :D

This made me lol, still loving this thread ;)

Dear Amelia Lily on X Factor, I like you but, I find every time you say " I love you Dad, I'm doing it for you " your poor Mum must feel like poo?????????? :(

Back