Unthoughtful people!

Aw thank you ladies, I appreciate those words x
He was poorly, he was from the rescue centre, we have/had 6 ponies with various conditions. They are checked upon very very regularly by the rescue centre who officially own them, and I totally understand it was the best thing to do for him. I'd noticed he was deteriorating, he was distancing himself from the rest of the herd, and in general, he wasn't himself... I know it was the right decision, but it still doesn't make it easier to know I aint ever gonna see him again.! BUT! He is no longer in pain, and we gave him the best life he could have had while he was with us. Wouldn't have wanted for a thing x

On another note - Dear selfish twonk of a brother, I text you several times this week to say "what have you got for mum & dad for christmas" with no reply, and today AFTER I complete my shopping, you say, at 11pm, "no ideas, can you get something for me"... Erm, no. You're 32 and earn several thousand more than me. Get a grip..
Regards. No not even the tradition, sarcastic, "Kind regards"... Just regards,....
Little Sis.

It was the best thing for him but it is so hard to lose an pet you love but the main thing is he is no longer in pain.

To put any animal down is a really tough thing but at the end of the day its in the best interest of the animal and is a sign of a great pet owner - loving your pet enough to know when to say goodbye

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
It was the best thing for him but it is so hard to lose an pet you love but the main thing is he is no longer in pain.

To put any animal down is a really tough thing but at the end of the day its in the best interest of the animal and is a sign of a great pet owner - loving your pet enough to know when to say goodbye

X x x

I had to do this for my beloved labrador in feb,and to think of it now still upsets me. He was 13 and I think it was the worst day of my life so far :(

Tracy831 said:
I had to do this for my beloved labrador in feb,and to think of it now still upsets me. He was 13 and I think it was the worst day of my life so far :(

I'm with you on that one. I had to have my 15 year old lab/great Dane put to sleep when my parents were away on holiday, I was 18 at the time and it was heart breaking. I couldn't stop crying. It's awful to do but when I think of it now, I'm happy I had 15 years with him and now he's not in pain and hopefully with my nanny granddad ( that was over 5 years ago now) and still affects me. :-( I love animals too much.
Hope your ok as yours is more recent. Big hugs x

My mum had to have one of her peakingese put down when I was 17, I was heartbroken. My dog cybi is only 2 and a half x x x

X Kelly X said:
I'm with you on that one. I had to have my 15 year old lab/great Dane put to sleep when my parents were away on holiday, I was 18 at the time and it was heart breaking. I couldn't stop crying. It's awful to do but when I think of it now, I'm happy I had 15 years with him and now he's not in pain and hopefully with my nanny granddad ( that was over 5 years ago now) and still affects me. :-( I love animals too much.
Hope your ok as yours is more recent. Big hugs x

Ahhhh thanks x
Don't know if I will ever get over him ,but a month after he went we rehomed a black lab of 12 months and he is a total physco !!!!
So he is keeping me busy xx

Dear shitty customers,

Please stop being rude To my staff, please stop stealing envelopes for cards you make at home, put cards back in the right places and most of all SMILE IT'S FECKING CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Angry store manager!

Dear hot guy from Friday night. It was lovely to meet u and I had a good laugh with you. But fricking heck it's now Sunday afternoon so text me already. I even gave you the option of leaving without my number at least then I would have known where I stood! So if your gunna do it please do so soon.
Yours blurry eyed from checking her phone every hour x

jo-85 said:
Dear men
I officially hate u all and your mixed signals and fake genuiness! That is all.
Grrrrrrr

Oh no....man trouble?? What's happened?x

Dear next door neighbours, why is it you can play your dance music as loud as you like and we never say a word.

BUT

When we drilled for less than 2 minutes at 7pm tonight to put a mirror up you came to the front door and told us to stop immediately.

I pointed out we felt such a short period drilling given the fact they dont have children that could be sleeping etc surely they could show some tolerance to but no we were told to stop immediately!

Dear boss,
What on earth makes you think it's acceptable practice to send a carer out from 8am til 9pm, with over 100miles of driving, and only 4.5 hours of calls in all that time! I'm getting seriously fed up of this-it's not worth my while being out all that time-as you also have to remember I drive 30 mins to and from the office aswell! So tomorrow I'll be out of the house at 7.30am, and won't be back til about 9.20ish! I'm not happy in the slightest :(
Love from one of your p*ssed off support workers

I lost my rottweiler two years ago. Until now, his memories are with me. Losing a pet is just like losing a family member. :cry:What a painful experience,

Dear next door neighbours, why is it you can play your dance music as loud as you like and we never say a word.

BUT

When we drilled for less than 2 minutes at 7pm tonight to put a mirror up you came to the front door and told us to stop immediately.

I pointed out we felt such a short period drilling given the fact they dont have children that could be sleeping etc surely they could show some tolerance to but no we were told to stop immediately!

what was their reason for wanting you to stop? i would have told them exactly where they could go, seriously!

Welshtigger said:
Dear boss,
What on earth makes you think it's acceptable practice to send a carer out from 8am til 9pm, with over 100miles of driving, and only 4.5 hours of calls in all that time! I'm getting seriously fed up of this-it's not worth my while being out all that time-as you also have to remember I drive 30 mins to and from the office aswell! So tomorrow I'll be out of the house at 7.30am, and won't be back til about 9.20ish! I'm not happy in the slightest :(

You think that's bad I'm a support worker who is doing the following shifts over the next 2 days - leave my house 8am to care for a man from 9am until 3.30 pm, drive 45 mins to a new house arriving at 3pm ( yes because my car is a time machine!) And do a sleep in from 3pm until 9am Tuesday morning (may I add you don't sleep as the lady screams all night!) Leave that house 9am drive back to the other man for 10am until 2.30pm then make the 1hour drive home total hours in 2 days 31 and a half! I'm sure its illegal!

Welshtigger said:
Dear boss,

My sister has 22 calls between 4pm and 10pm! Disgraceful! So glad I work one to one!

Slightly off topic here but a question for the carers/support workers Do you have any 'powers' when you're caring. We have a woman who calls 999 up to 20 times a day on a bad day. Her carers won't stop her. They also refuse to speak to us when we call back. She phones to say she 2 streets away from home in her nightie and the carers confirm yes she left the house.(assuming we can find a contact number for them and phone them) She also swallows batteries and glass. If she ends up in hospital they refuse to attend and sit with her and instead sit in an empty house When my officers query things with the carers they're told 'it's not their job' to stop her

Back