Unthoughtful people!

Welshtigger said:
I just don't know what to do now! I don't want to work this weekend now as they've really made me cross :( I want to tell them where to stick their job and stupid disorganised company :(
In fact I'm tempted to not confirm my shift when they eventually txt it to me and see how they like it :(

I wouldn't confirm or go in they're taking the p!ss. Just say that as u weren't told u presumed u weren't in & made arrangements 2 go away 4 Xmas x

Dear manager,

You know I specifically asked for Christmas day off as its the first one since my dad died. So don't call me and try and guilt trip me into working tomorrow. You may be manning the on call phone but your not actually working really are you? The answer was no last week and its no tonight so leave me alone!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

acc said:
Dear children(14 + 23), why arn' t you up? I am,santas been:-D mum xxx

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Haha I'm 24 and only just got up but then I live in my own home and am going to my mums at 1 so a lie in is my present to me!

X x x

Happy Christmas everyone

Dear miserable b**** of a sister in law.

Why even bother coming to Christmas dinner if all you are going to do is complain and make everyone else pissed off with you?
Mom was trying to be accommodating by asking early what everyone wanted on their dinners since you're all picky eaters, so why did my brother have to guess at yours because you're too stuck up to tick a list?
It's not moms fault if my brother wrongly put peas on your list, so dont then exclaim that the sight if them made you feel sick and scrape them off onto your daughters plate like they were snail turds or something while mother is sitting at the end if the table.
If we knew what we've done to upset you we could remedy it but we only see you at christmas now and that seems to be twice too much.
If you're going to be miserable tomorrow night as well then don't bother coming.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Darling 9 year old son,
I get it that it was Christmas and you want to play with your new junk, but for the love of god it's 3.45am lay down, be quiet and go to sleep so mummy can to. It's not like I can get up and tell you this as both your little sister and brother are sleeping on me. Trust me if you are still awake in just over 2 hours when Daddy gets up for work no-one will be happy!

Grandad
I do not need you to watch what I am eating over christmas and then tell me that I shouldn't eat trifle it will make me fat. I have an understanding of what makes me fat and one of the biggest contributers to mu weight issue was being round people like you when I was growing up.
Thank you for making me feel like **** when I was trying to have a relaxed happy time with my family.
I wish I had tipped the trifle over your head :-(

Grandad
I do not need you to watch what I am eating over christmas and then tell me that I shouldn't eat trifle it will make me fat. I have an understanding of what makes me fat and one of the biggest contributers to mu weight issue was being round people like you when I was growing up.
Thank you for making me feel like **** when I was trying to have a relaxed happy time with my family.
I wish I had tipped the trifle over your head :-(

It's so tempting to when people say things like that! I have to admit I'd have had a hard time resisting the urge to pour it over him and rub it in haha

Emsie I completely understand. I love my family and know their not malicious but just got told "a moment on the lips a life time on the hips" when getting a biscuit even though I didn't have dessert and they all did and were having biscuits as well. I shot back "I'm going back to the gym tomorrow... Are you??" then as There were no seats left I went to sit on my bfs lap to a string of jokes about timing how long it would take for the blood supply to cut off his legs and how the chair sank 6inches when I got on it. I'm not being funny but I'm not even that big!!! I'm smaller than the rest of them!! Let's see what they say next Xmas when I'm at target!! Boo yaaaa!!!!!

Me and my mum are bigger so spend our Christmas trying to force feed my 10 and a half stone husband so we don't feel so bad lol. He had 2 Christmas dinners, 2 turkey baps, Christmas pud and brandy sauce, crisps and loads of sweets then moaned he should go to bed to try and stop eating lol.

I had Christmas dinner which was 1/3 superfree but had stuffing, roasties, pigs in blankets and proper gravy and a tiny bit of Christmas pud with brandy sauce and that's all I ate all day. Today however I've had another Christmas dinner trifle a few chocolate biscuits and will have pate on crackers in a bit lol.

I'm 4 days late for my * week and have been having an odd stabbing pain sensation on one side for over a week so I'm feeling bloated anyway and a bit swollen and sore so I'm fed up and having an eat day today :D

X x x

Me and my mum are bigger so spend our Christmas trying to force feed my 10 and a half stone husband so we don't feel so bad lol. He had 2 Christmas dinners, 2 turkey baps, Christmas pud and brandy sauce, crisps and loads of sweets then moaned he should go to bed to try and stop eating lol.

I had Christmas dinner which was 1/3 superfree but had stuffing, roasties, pigs in blankets and proper gravy and a tiny bit of Christmas pud with brandy sauce and that's all I ate all day. Today however I've had another Christmas dinner trifle a few chocolate biscuits and will have pate on crackers in a bit lol.

I'm 4 days late for my * week and have been having an odd stabbing pain sensation on one side for over a week so I'm feeling bloated anyway and a bit swollen and sore so I'm fed up and having an eat day today :D

X x x

are you * weeks normally regular? could you be pregnant? personally i would do a test before eating pate, just in case xx

Pickle87 said:
are you * weeks normally regular? could you be pregnant? personally i would do a test before eating pate, just in case xx

Yeah they usually are pretty regular and I've been ttc for 3 years so I doubt it lol x x x

Yeah they usually are pretty regular and I've been ttc for 3 years so I doubt it lol x x x

we are ttc too hun, you never know though. i keep being told our time will come, often think it will be when im 50 and technology has advanced to the point of buying a pregnancy in your local supermarket lol x

Pickle87 said:
we are ttc too hun, you never know though. i keep being told our time will come lol x

Fed up of hearing that yet? I can't even stop myself from rolling my eyes anymore lol x

Fed up of hearing that yet? I can't even stop myself from rolling my eyes anymore lol x

So remember that and then we adopted and they all started saying " see, you'll fall preganant now you've adopted". If i had a pound for every time i heard that classic ....

Lucia Lucia said:
So remember that and then we adopted and they all started saying " see, you'll fall preganant now you've adopted". If i had a pound for every time i heard that classic ....

I've just found how people are inadvertantly insensitive the ones I hate most are you've been married three years why aren't you pregnant yet or comments like well you can't be doing it right or your husband isn't taking care of you then. I used to casually laugh it off. Now I just say not that its any of YOUR business but I have fertility problems, happy now? That soon wipes the smirk off their insensitive face and they never ask again!

No more insensitive comments for me, went to the Dr yesterday morning and I'm pregnant :D my face hurts from all the grinning x x x

Thank you :D x x x

Back