Unthoughtful people!

Congrats hun x

oh wow what incredible news! what a wonderful christmas present lol congratulations to you and hubby :) xxx

Thank you everyone :D its the best end and start to a year I've ever had! I'm going to be a mummy :D

Continue with you rant lol I just thought after all my ranting about not getting pregnant I should tell you all I am!

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

No more insensitive comments for me, went to the Dr yesterday morning and I'm pregnant :D my face hurts from all the grinning x x x

Oh how wonderful. I must admit hearing your symptoms had bels ringing in my head and I DO like to be right!
Congratulations xxxx

Bloody well told you you were lol, congratulations :) yayyyyyy :) so pleased for you xxx

Hehe thanks guys :D just counting down the days to Jan 11th for my first scan x x x

Dear Miss Slinky 2011

How dare you post happy, joyful news that cheers me up no end before i even bothered to rant about what i wanted to rant about!

heehee

So happy for you- really- what a great prezzie eh? :D

MissSlinky2011 said:
No more insensitive comments for me, went to the Dr yesterday morning and I'm pregnant :D my face hurts from all the grinning x x x

Omg!! That's fantastic! Been reading your posts, feel like I could hug you!! Friend of mine who I went to sw withreached target and found out she was pregnant in the same week! X

I got preggars the both times I started sw kids are now 1 & 3. I was ttc 3 yrs and was about to go down the fertility treatment route.

SW rocks!!

Well I'm glad I'm cheering up everyone on the unthoughful people thread :D I don't think I can ever feel glum again! X x x

Lol I know :/ oops! X x x

right im going to have to have a rant now sorry :)

dear husband
i have had something close to flu (i wont say flu as i have had this once and was hallucinating and lost 3 days of my life and could have sworn i could see the light) and have been very poorly on top of having 2 nights of crap sleep, the first night i had 4 hours the 2nd 40 minutes due to our 2 very poorly daughters, who by the way are 50% yours...not just mine so you should do 50% of the looking after them when off work, anyhoo, you have really really upset me by being a total pigface ball bag and being nothing short of vile and grumpy to me all because i have been very ill and you had to get up with our 2 munchkins at 8.30am after a full 8 hours undisturbed sleep might i add. was there a need to wake me to ask if i am going to get up with them? then when i cough spluttered and sneezed a reply of could you please get up with them, did you really have to stamp your feet like a 10 year old around the bedroom, slam the bedroom door and continue this pattern of loudness for a whole hour downstairs?? then when i got up to take medicine did you have to proceed to have a go at me and tell me how i cant be ill cos i sat up til half past 12 the night before so therefore must be totally fine? THEN have a go at me constantly through the day and pick arguments for no good reason? i hope you get this cold and that it makes you cry the way you have made me cry today 3 times. you utter kn0b.

dear son,
i know you dont feel too good, but mama feels bad too, your 13 and when you are stood next to the sink and a mere 2 foot away from the toilet downstairs, why oh why did you decide to run into my hall like a drama queen and proceed to vomit all over my cream carpet? THEN instead of heading out the front door or back to the room with the vinyl flooring and the sink in it did you try to run up the stairs while vomiting? leaving a massive trail of red lumpy vomit for me to clean up? i love you muchly and hope you feel better soon but perhaps next time i say 8 hours straight on your ps3 will give you a migraine as you are prone to them maybe you will actually not believe me to be talking utter rubbish, i have the sick on the carpet to prove it..thanks for that

dear stupid husband again
when i am eating my tea, after waiting all day on a morsel of food before getting weighed so im famished, and our son starts throwing up in the hall it would be much appreciated if you didnt start having a go at me saying 'well im sorry but i cant clean it up ill be sick' and then start freaking out and shouting even more when i say im eating my tea and im ill you will have to do it, making me leave my tea and spend the next 30 minutes scrubbing the carpets and swilling outside where he had also puked. i actually think you have behaved like a total ar5e since christmas day and if you carry on i am seriously going to pack a bag and stay with my mother until your head has been removed from your bottom.

yours a very very peed off and poorly mother and wife

dear christmas
you are stupid, i hate you, i have gained 5 and a half pounds in 1 week, i refused lots of yummy food in the hope of a small gain but no, still a huge whopper cos apparently christmas means put extra super concentrated fat into everything. i am not happy, i weighed this weight 3 months ago and now it is going to take forever to get back off. oh and while were having words thanks for making my hubby miss his father and take it out on me and the children. so nice of you. please dont bother visiting next year unless you are going to bring me a nice 2 week holiday for 1 to the bahamas. or a box at the end of the garden to put the hubby in...either will do

Big hugs conlou, doesn't sound like you're having a very good time of it, hope you feel better soon and hubby starts pulling his weight and stops being an arse! X

Big hugs, hope you feel better soon.

I finished reading the thread last night and have my own one to add.

Dear husband,

I love you loads and understand that you are finding it really hard to be gluten free. The last 6 months it has been like living with a small child at times when you have had stroppy fits and eaten what you like anyway.

Last night was the final straw for me! Knowing the just a measure of gin (some of which has gluten in) made you feel really bad on Tuesday, why oh why did you eat a whole bread roll yesterday afternoon?????

I really didn't appreciate you waking me up at 1.30am cos you felt so I'll, keeping me awake till 3am was just mean. You know I have to get up at 6 for work.

Today will be fun NOT as I try to stay happy and positive in a nursery full of small children while you spend the day in bed because you are "tired".

Just eat food that is good for you, please!

Dear really nice woman at work that i totally have an asexual crush on (yeah- it happens, honest)

Please don't be so nice to me! it makes me like you more!

Since I'm only working there for the next 2 shifts (only 1 of which you're there) I can't bear to get too attached to you since I won't see you often after this....

*sigh*

Weird little things, these crushes. I don't get them often...But I really like her dammit!

*blushes*

Back