Unthoughtful people!

LittleFlutterby said:
Dear nice lady I have the crush on (again)

Thanks for taking my phone number but please please please text me back! I don't want to only see you when you're serving me at Asda....we have far too much in common!

Dammit- I can't believe I miss you already :( How sad am I!

Ah hold on tight sweetie. She will text just remember it's new years eve and probably a number of people vying for attention or maybe in a place with lack of signal. Phone networks are always busy on this day :) now breathe and don't watch your phone!! Happy new year xx

LittleFlutterby said:
Dear nice lady I have the crush on (again)

Thanks for taking my phone number but please please please text me back! I don't want to only see you when you're serving me at Asda....we have far too much in common!

Dammit- I can't believe I miss you already :( How sad am I!

Awwww!!! Stop thinking about her, and if she is worth it she will text you when you least expect it!!

Remain calm and collective xxxxx

thanks guys. people are put in my path for a reason- if she's meant to stay there, she'll be in touch, or she'll appear when i don't expect it.

i just dont feel like this towards people often (once in a blue moon) it would be nice to keep in contact with her. she's so nice dammit!!

anyhoo- happy new year you lot :D xx

Dear cousin with whom I practically grew up with as sisters.
I know that me,the parents and little brother aren't in the "in crowd at the moment" and I know that we had a bust up that changed out relationship forever when we were 18 (btw we are all worth 100 of u and the reat of em!) If its not enough that u can't even be bothered to send my mum a car on her birthday or call to say thankyou when she gives u a sofa (for free!) when u moved into your house. However when u get engaged at Xmas and u can't even be bothered to pick up the phone to let my mum know and we find out via Facebook this is the last straw. I think your all ignorant and pathetic it hurts my mum even if she doesn't say so. I hope you all enjoyed the nye party u had (I really hope that nobody got food poisoning!) and I can see you organising your engagement party via Facebook which I know my mum and dad won't get invited to (FYI I wouldn't come anyway!!) clearly the closeness we all had growing up counts for nothing and I hope your all very happy with the rest of the "in crowd! If I didn't want to upset my mum I would be putting this in a very blunt text to you however I care about family but I think u should take a long hard look in the mirror!
Yours sincerely your cousin who was always seen as the less fortunate one (seens as she was overweight and obviously wanted more for her self put of life than to settle for the first self obseased pig that took notice of her!) and is a part know of the family u quite obviously wanna forget about.

Oh and nan not grandad wouldnt be very proud of u or your mum and dad!!

Dear cousin with whom I practically grew up with as sisters.
I know that me,the parents and little brother aren't in the "in crowd at the moment" and I know that we had a bust up that changed out relationship forever when we were 18 (btw we are all worth 100 of u and the reat of em!) If its not enough that u can't even be bothered to send my mum a car on her birthday or call to say thankyou when she gives u a sofa (for free!) when u moved into your house. However when u get engaged at Xmas and u can't even be bothered to pick up the phone to let my mum know and we find out via Facebook this is the last straw. I think your all ignorant and pathetic it hurts my mum even if she doesn't say so. I hope you all enjoyed the nye party u had (I really hope that nobody got food poisoning!) and I can see you organising your engagement party via Facebook which I know my mum and dad won't get invited to (FYI I wouldn't come anyway!!) clearly the closeness we all had growing up counts for nothing and I hope your all very happy with the rest of the "in crowd! If I didn't want to upset my mum I would be putting this in a very blunt text to you however I care about family but I think u should take a long hard look in the mirror!
Yours sincerely your cousin who was always seen as the less fortunate one (seens as she was overweight and obviously wanted more for her self put of life than to settle for the first self obseased pig that took notice of her!) and is a part know of the family u quite obviously wanna forget about.

Oh and nan not grandad wouldnt be very proud of u or your mum and dad!!
I totally get it but expecting your cousin to buy your Mum a car on her birthday might be a bit much!!!!

I have the Mother in Law from hellllllllll if that helps :flamingmad:

Dear bosses,
After spending the last 2 months trying to sort my sleeping out, following a year of working shifts including 12hour nights(which I have been successful at I might add)why the f**k have you decided to get me to do a waking night shift! You know I have trouble sleeping and this 13hour shift is going to put me right back to square one again :(
Not amused

Dear bosses,
After spending the last 2 months trying to sort my sleeping out, following a year of working shifts including 12hour nights(which I have been successful at I might add)why the f**k have you decided to get me to do a waking night shift! You know I have trouble sleeping and this 13hour shift is going to put me right back to square one again :(
Not amused

As someone who needs it as dark and quiet as possible to sleep and has also done waking night shifts, I really sympathise with you on this x

Snakes and ladders said:
It's hard! I can't park for s**t, rubbish spatial skills, lol.

Apparently its a woman thing. None of us have spatial awareness - its something to do with how our brains work!

kingleds said:
Apparently its a woman thing. None of us have spatial awareness - its something to do with how our brains work!

Epic!!!! I agree, I try my best to park but I'm most definitely not awesome at it but it's always in the lines ;)

kingleds said:

I must be a man.... My parking is good! Mind my old man taught me to always reverse park it's so much easier!

I have to be good at parking: it's a nightmare finding a space in my road, and when you do, you grab it, however small it is!
Now I'm having to teach DD to be able to do it too.

Only place I find it hard is outside my mums trying to parallel park on a curve is too hard!!!

Dear Greenwoods lady who has just come round for my partners loan.

While I appreciate the fact that you'r eonly doing your job, I don't appreciate the fact that when somebody turned up at my door.. somebody I didn't know personally, only through Facebook as she was buying some shoes I was selling, I found it very VERY rude that you openly mouthed off at Craig for not having this weeks payment infront of this woman. I'm very VERY embaressed and the lady felt really uncomfortable. I'm sure you're not allowed to discuss stuff like this infront of other people either!

Yours, very embarressed lady!

Dear you know who you are friend,

I think my patience with you is wearing thin in 2012, your attitude stinks on a certain subject or person. You sound bitter,twisted ,nasty and it's not becoming. I'm a lovely caring person, and you either forgive and forget or you keep your comments to yourself,because I find them painful. This person has gone through enough and your lack of empathy disgusts me!
Oh and you will be single forever if you think men are on,y good for one thing,once a week, don't deserve a text back when they make an effort. And yes I think he likes you,but no Dear, you're not worth any man wanting to chase you 24/7, especially when you think it's beneath you to chase him back. Men have feelings too you know,and guess what, some want company, not just a jump ;)

And this year, if you even think about asking my Mr to do little jobs in your home without offering him anything ,then think again, 6 years of taking the P, has worn thin. We're sat here broke while you drive round in your new car,watching your Son go abroad from your purse, so you can bloody well pay for stuff you try Wangle out of constantly.
I do care about you, I've gotten rid of most of my other deadwood friends ,just be careful ;)

Phew I feel better now :)

Back