Unthoughtful people!

gettingfitat50 said:
:eek: I can't reverse park.I wil drive another mile up the road to find a parking space.

Im exactly the same, can go backwards as well as I go forwards. Far easier :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Dear Greenwoods lady who has just come round for my partners loan.

While I appreciate the fact that you'r eonly doing your job, I don't appreciate the fact that when somebody turned up at my door.. somebody I didn't know personally, only through Facebook as she was buying some shoes I was selling, I found it very VERY rude that you openly mouthed off at Craig for not having this weeks payment infront of this woman. I'm very VERY embaressed and the lady felt really uncomfortable. I'm sure you're not allowed to discuss stuff like this infront of other people either!

Yours, very embarressed lady!

She most definitely can't!! Make a complaint.

dear my beautiful sleep terrorist 9 month old
mummy needs to sleep, im sorry this interferes with the hours and hours of crying and complaining you need to do, but if i dont sleep i will die, i am sure of it. i also need to dye my hair so you sleeping late evening would be beneficial, also needing a bath as im still in my work clothes and am smelly and greasy and would like to pop my pj's on. i know you can sleep through you have done it plenty of times before so why you choose to be naughty when mummy is alone and cant have a break is beyond me... also it is not mummys fault you cant crawl, please dont bite me on the foot in temper cos you cant figure out how to do it, it hurt and i actually shed a little tear.
lots of love your tired, greasy, smelly unkempt mother.

dear lying twattish husband
you are in for a whole world of pain, you told me you had to leave at 4.30 so you could go to the gym, i, like a stupid moron actually believed you. you were in fact going to get drunk, which is fine, but you told me you had to leave me to do all the kids teas, get them to bed and attempt to get my own tea amongst this chaos after i had been at work and not eaten all day myself. then to say you decided not to go takes the piss. you could have helped me and at least allowed me to get a bath before you ran out of the house. also, the gym membership YOU nagged and nagged for is not getting used as we agreed is it? going once in 6 weeks is not good enough, i want to go to the gym and dont see why i should take out another membership, therefore paying for 2 when i could just take over yours...but you insist 'i am going to start going' an excuse i have heard now for 3 whole months. you are full of ****. you wont go you will just keep flushing this money down the drain. you piss me off so much you never listen to anything i say even though time after time i am proved right cos you never stick to anything, you do things on a whim then muggins here has to deal with the crap you leave behind. dont think for one second that i am going to let this lie. straw.camel.back...work it out

dear cold, thanks for giving me an infection in my sinuses so i cant drink. i need one tonight but now i cant have one. i am so stressed it is unreal. and i have been so good on my diet i dont want to give in to temptation but fruit just aint cutting it.

aaaaah thats better!

Dear Antibodies,
You have been on strike for three months, so have been suffering this cold for three months, I got you 'help' from the Dr but you did nothing. I am so tired of being in pain when I swallow and not being able to hear. Please kick in and fight this off.
Your host

Dear hospital,
Please do my Sons operation fairly early tomorrow, I know at 15 he will be older than the other children, but please remember he IS still a child and won't cope with being left all day not eating or drinking, and I am not feeling well enough to cope with the constant whinging.
Thanks

Dear Body,
Quit the constant hunger mmmmkay?

Dear Service User,
I know I am doing a waking night shift, but please go to sleep! And stop shouting for your wife! I'm here so she can get some sleep! You've had a cuppa, you've watched your tv programs and now its time for you to sleeeeeep!
Thank you please!!!

Dear Service User,
I know I am doing a waking night shift, but please go to sleep! And stop shouting for your wife! I'm here so she can get some sleep! You've had a cuppa, you've watched your tv programs and now its time for you to sleeeeeep!
Thank you please!!!

have you heard of "go the f*** to sleep"? i just got mum to listen to it- maybe make him lol

Dear Service User,
Thank you please!!!

At least it's a waking night! sometimes mine gets up at 4 am on a sleep in, and we don't get paid day rate then!
I'm a cruel bugger though and won't engage with him, he gets basic care and minimal conversation, usually he goes back to bed disgusted lol!

Shirleen said:
At least it's a waking night! sometimes mine gets up at 4 am on a sleep in, and we don't get paid day rate then!
I'm a cruel bugger though and won't engage with him, he gets basic care and minimal conversation, usually he goes back to bed disgusted lol!

Yeah I guess! My biggest issue is from my own point of view-I've spent the last 2 months, since I left the security job, trying to sleep properly, and now this stupid waking night will throw me again :( x

Dear woman who is meant to be coming to look at my bike....

if you say between 11.30 and 12 i expect you to be here between 11.30 and 12! it's now 12.19 and I have things to do ffs! The bank shuts at 1 and I need to get there.

if you use the classic "my kid fell over and smashed it's face in so had to go to A+E" excuse, like about 5 other people have done in the past, i may just have to come over there and throttle you!

yours frustratingly,

skint and in need of some money :(

Dear husband
how come you can thread a needle with the minutest hole, yet you can't aim in the middle of the loo?

Dear Friend,

Please just get on with doing your own thing and let me get on with doing mine. If I've decided to have an alcohol-free January I don't need you to bully / guilt trip me into drinking. I am happy to come to your party this afternoon, but I'll be bringing my own drink and it will be sugar and alcohol free.

Your FB message (And you're telling me you won't drink booze with me this afternoon for fear of gaining lard?! It is a myth that alcohol is fattening. xxx) has already put me on my guard. Like I said to you, my reasons for doing January alcohol free are many and varied and I won't bore you with them. You enjoy your booze and leave me to do my thing and I promise that I'll be quite happy just to have your company. BUT, if you start trying to sway me I will be very, very cross.

xxxxxxxx

Dear Friend,

Please just get on with doing your own thing and let me get on with doing mine. If I've decided to have an alcohol-free January I don't need you to bully / guilt trip me into drinking. I am happy to come to your party this afternoon, but I'll be bringing my own drink and it will be sugar and alcohol free.

Your FB message (And you're telling me you won't drink booze with me this afternoon for fear of gaining lard?! It is a myth that alcohol is fattening. xxx) has already put me on my guard. Like I said to you, my reasons for doing January alcohol free are many and varied and I won't bore you with them. You enjoy your booze and leave me to do my thing and I promise that I'll be quite happy just to have your company. BUT, if you start trying to sway me I will be very, very cross.

xxxxxxxx

Ditto ditto ditto!!! Its only the 7th of the month and people are trying to sabotage my no drinking in January rule already!!! - Back off!!!:rolleyes:
xxx

Dear husband
how come you can thread a needle with the minutest hole, yet you can't aim in the middle of the loo?

...yes, yessss A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! seriously, its a massive hole, how is it even possible to miss?

heres an old saying, but serves as a good notice to all men - if you sprinkle when u tinkle, be sweet and wipe the seat :D

Dear drunk guy who came into work,

I'm sorry your missus left you on xmas day, i understand the need for constant reassurance that you're not ugly, which my colleague gave you, but there was NO need to come up behind me and grab my waist. it took me half an hour to fully calm down. You should be grateful i wasn't stacking bottles because I would have smashed one over your f***ing head!

and

Dear scallies chased me half way home.

You're w@nkers. Why would you go about tormenting people? Why is it so funny? I wish that people like you would realise that some people have some pretty horrendous pasts and something like what you did would set them back a lot when it comes to progress in fixing their issues.

I'm now dreading going out....I'm petrified :(

dear body,
catch up with my brain, i have got my head round actually sticking to my diet and i was good and had only 4 gin and slimline tonics all night after having a success express day...why have you decided to give me chronic indegestion? a tad mean i think!!

dear self,
stop being so hard on your poor hubby, he looked after the kids all day today with a hangover so you could go to the gym then get ready to go out and enjoy some time with your friends, time to stop moaning and nit picking now, hes really not that bad. poor bugger.

Dear drunk guy who came into work,

I'm sorry your missus left you on xmas day, i understand the need for constant reassurance that you're not ugly, which my colleague gave you, but there was NO need to come up behind me and grab my waist. it took me half an hour to fully calm down. You should be grateful i wasn't stacking bottles because I would have smashed one over your f***ing head!

and

Dear scallies chased me half way home.

You're w@nkers. Why would you go about tormenting people? Why is it so funny? I wish that people like you would realise that some people have some pretty horrendous pasts and something like what you did would set them back a lot when it comes to progress in fixing their issues.

I'm now dreading going out....I'm petrified :(

oh bless you :( get a nice bath to relax and watch something funny on telly to take your mind off it hun. hope your ok x

Samprand said:
...yes, yessss A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! seriously, its a massive hole, how is it even possible to miss?

heres an old saying, but serves as a good notice to all men - if you sprinkle when u tinkle, be sweet and wipe the seat :D

I once read in a magazine (take a break or saomething similar) that if you put a cork or a ping pong ball in the loo, a mans' psyche means they can't help but aim for it and they'll get all of their pee pee into the loo!

Back