Unthoughtful people!

I once read in a magazine (take a break or saomething similar) that if you put a cork or a ping pong ball in the loo, a mans' psyche means they can't help but aim for it and they'll get all of their pee pee into the loo!

Hmmm...I wonder if they sell ping pong balls in Asda...

Dear scallies chased me half way home.

You're w@nkers. Why would you go about tormenting people? Why is it so funny? I wish that people like you would realise that some people have some pretty horrendous pasts and something like what you did would set them back a lot when it comes to progress in fixing their issues.

I'm now dreading going out....I'm petrified :(

:mad: Oh no - that makes me feel so cross. I hope you phoned the police and told them about this. I know it 'probably won't make any difference', but it should be recorded.

When I go to Body Combat later this morning it'll your scallies' arses that I shall be imagining kicking xxxx

You're w@nkers. Why would you go about tormenting people? Why is it so funny? I wish that people like you would realise that some people have some pretty horrendous pasts and something like what you did would set them back a lot when it comes to progress in fixing their issues.

Chase them back, wailing like a mad woman. If they think you are nuts they all stay away from you- I've tried it out, I live in Huyton :D:D

Saw this artile and thought of you Flutterby...

Cambridge News | Latest News Headlines From Cambridge City & Cambridgeshire | National News By Cambridge News | Video: Peter, 84, floors mugger with left hook to nose

Lets just home your 'scallies' pick on the wrong person some time soon!!

I live near Cambridge and that's the first time I've seen that story .

Must admit, I'm not sure if the gentleman maybe imagined it. No-one saw, and it all sounds a little far fetched. Maybe I'm being unfair though - there are parts of Cherry Hinton that can be a bit dodgy.

Dear cold sore

Get lost, squatter. Its bad enough that you saw fit to move in, on my face, without permission, however, you have now thoroughly outstayed your welcome. Now bu*ger off! :mad:

Dearest father
You know when u always say I don't mind cooking? this is why we always say its easiest to do it ourselves. By the time we've told u what bowl to use how to use the microwave and how to serve it up which in the end mum had to get up and help u with anyways.... We may just as well have done it ourselves!!!
Yours fondly
Your darling daughter xxxxx

Dear cold... Bugger off now please... I am fed up of wasting syns on honey and sugar for onion juice... Plus I am fed up of feeling pants...

MissSlinky2011 said:
No more insensitive comments for me, went to the Dr yesterday morning and I'm pregnant :D my face hurts from all the grinning x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Congratulations!!! Wonderful wonderful news:)

Dear mr prime minister

I think it's really selfish that you are still keeping troops in afghan yet you're supposed to be reducing numbers! Pffft!!

Love it that you make decisions by thinking of yourself and not all the poor families of the troops! Oh yeah and sandstorm or not you still managed to deploy troops into afghan yet you 'couldn't' get there! My a$$!

Rant over x

Dear woman in supermarket

The British are not good at a lot of things, but one thing we do well is queuing. I urge you not to be the exception to this rule with anyone else. You are rude, and obnoxious, and looked like a right stuck up cow, presumably this is why you felt is was okay to push in when I was trying to load my trolley onto the conveyor belt, and put your own stuff in! It took every bit of my strength not to knock you out. I doubt the next person you are so rude to will be able to restrain themselves. I certainly hope they can't. In fact, I hope they video themselves wiping that self satisfied smirk of your face.

Sometime turning the other cheek makes you even madder! Grrrr

Dear marking and planning,

Please do yourself so that I can have the evening off?

oh bless you :( get a nice bath to relax and watch something funny on telly to take your mind off it hun. hope your ok x

Thanks Conlou x I just played on some cr@ppy games for a few hours and got to sleep. Feeling a bit better today- forced myself out the house (went to the pub for a family meal, they drove, i walked....only 5 mins away but wanted to push myself to go out)

I'm meant to be going to church this evening, i'm a bit worried since it's dark and stuff- but i should be ok x

:mad: Oh no - that makes me feel so cross. I hope you phoned the police and told them about this. I know it 'probably won't make any difference', but it should be recorded.

When I go to Body Combat later this morning it'll your scallies' arses that I shall be imagining kicking xxxx

I didn't :( usually I would but it was so dark, and I just wanted to get home. I was more stunned than anything. Usually when something like that happens I just worry that...past stuff will happen again (without going into too much detail) so all I wanted to do was get home, where it was safe,and where no one could hurt me :(

I should start up body combat- kick the shyte out of them next time lol. x

Chase them back, wailing like a mad woman. If they think you are nuts they all stay away from you- I've tried it out, I live in Huyton :D:D

Rofl- I read this to my mum- too funny. If it works in Huyton, it should work in Wallasey lol.

Saw this artile and thought of you Flutterby...

Cambridge News | Latest News Headlines From Cambridge City & Cambridgeshire | National News By Cambridge News | Video: Peter, 84, floors mugger with left hook to nose

Lets just home your 'scallies' pick on the wrong person some time soon!!

Totally agreed! I remember something similar happening over here years and years back- someone tried to mug an old guy- turned out to be a karate master, rofl

Dear other half with 'flat surface syndrome',

Just because there is a flat surface, it does not mean you have to adorn it with whatever is in your pockets. The house is full of flat surfaces, alas, I cannot rectify this. But why must I live with a box of matches and wage slips on the toilet cistern, a cat brush and receipts on the mantelpiece, your socks on the sofa arm (I will argue its flatness till I am blue in the face), nuts and bolts by the kettle, pennies all over the joint, and empty coke bottles on the dining table?! You already have a 'man' cupboard AND a 'man' drawer, you know the location of the bin AND the laundry baskets, so kindly use them!

Dear Nasty Rude Customer Girl,

Just because I work in a shop and am serving you, doesn't mean I am not also a person. A smile, a hello, and a thank you goes a long way. You can look me in the eyes, I won't bite.

Dear Army,

Am not at all impressed that the one night me and my man arrange to actually go out you decide that he must attend a brief at 7, he finished work at 4, surely the 2 hour brief could have been then, not slap bang in the middle of the evening! You are taking him away from me for 6 months soon, please let us have a bit of quality time together!
:(

charlies_mummy said:
Dear Army,

Am not at all impressed that the one night me and my man arrange to actually go out you decide that he must attend a brief at 7, he finished work at 4, surely the 2 hour brief could have been then, not slap bang in the middle of the evening! You are taking him away from me for 6 months soon, please let us have a bit of quality time together!
:(

I hear ya, sister!

Back