Unthoughtful people!

bevhunter1986 said:
Dear f-in stupid mini tailgate lady/kid,

I dont appreciate you tailgating me for 3 miles coz I was safely driving at the speed limit in the ice and had my 2 yo lad in the car!

Please bear in mind, I do get road rage and I never forget idiots like you! And unlucky coz i got your reg as you dangerously overtook me! Next time you tail gate me I will ensure I'm on my own and I will emergency stop my car and let you enter my boot, so you realise how stupid and dangerous it is!!

Your faithfully

The enraged mum and fiesta driver!!

P.s you are lucky on this occasion that I didn't get you!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate when people do that. Hope your ok x

Beautiful.XTC said:
I hate when people do that. Hope your ok x

I am chick but I was sooooo angry! She was do close I couldn't see her full reg til she overtook me whilst she was giving me evils!

Thanks for checking I'm ok :) having a tough day without that bloody woman!!
Xxxx

bevhunter1986 said:
I am chick but I was sooooo angry! She was do close I couldn't see her full reg til she overtook me whilst she was giving me evils!

Thanks for checking I'm ok :) having a tough day without that bloody woman!!
Xxxx

I don't blame you. It's rude and flipping dangerous. Stupid woman!!

Dear Founder that I pa for...

I don't have a crystal ball... I can't read your mind... and stop being so pigging awkward! I don't care that you are a millionaire and I couldn't give two hoots about your business so there! Also I don't have a crystal ball for your wife either- and I do not know her tennis timetable.. it must be a hard life!

All I ever do is try and help you, I go out of my way to make things easy for you, yet you will never give me a chance because I am not your stupid male business graduate that was your PA before me. No one will ever live up to him so you will continue to treat me like I am stupid even after nearly 2 years. However I do have 11 A Levels and a degree- but you don't know that do you because you don't care.

One day soon I am going to find a new job and then you will maybe realise that not everyone will be as patient and hard working as I am with you. Not everyone would put up with your one word answers, terrible instructions and constant general awkwardness and impossible requests. Maybe when I am gone you might realise what you had! Until then I shall continue to nod and smile and pretend that the sun shines out of your bum because you are our founder.

Your ever frustrated PA...

Dear "friend" and once its not Dean... lol...
I am not a mind reader so therefore I have no idea why you have gone funny with me... I have bent over backward to be as welcoming as I can when you visit... To announce on Saturday loudly at Pitch Black that you would not have come had you known that a certain person was not going to be there, is rude and frankly hurtful... As I have said many times in the past on fb and in public, if you have a problem with me, goodbye, problem solved... Oh and please don't hit your arse on the door as you leave... Thank you and goodnight...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Dear friend,

I think you are great, so great, that I will be asking you to be my maid of honour type doo-dah in due course. But please, just because you and your OH aren't seeing eye to eye, stop trying to make me feel bad because I am getting on with mine!
You know I can't do anything on Fridays due to prior commitments with said OH and his daughter, so don't guilt trip me into going out with you without him. I know it was ace when we were 17, young and carefree. But we ain't anymore! And the reason I don't want to is because *I* don't want to, not cause he doesn't want me to.
As it stood, we were going to church tomorrow to see the vicar about getting married, then I was going home to have an early night. But I agreed to go out with you instead, and I feel a little bit resentful. Maybe its selfish, but I don't have a lot of time to do what *I* want to do as it is. But as a friend, I will see you tomorrow, and I know we will have a good time, putting the world to rights :)
I know you and your OH will patch things up soon, its simply a case of you bottling things up and not telling him how you feel. So take my advice :D

Dear OH,

Seriously! What is with this weird leg twitchy thing at night lately?! It's shaking the bed (and not in a good way!) and keeping me awake! I know you're not doing it on purpose but if you don't stop you're going to be banished to the spare room!!

Love your very tired and grumpy GF!

Dear periods,

Please hurry and stop visiting me monthly, and sometimes unannounced. Ive had my family so no longer require your services.

You hurt my tummy,and my back,you make me unreasonable and angry and bloated and heavy.

Dont get me wrong, we were once good pals,you and I. You served me well and I will be eternally grateful, but I feel now it is time for us to say goodbye,adios,farewell.

Dear Ebayer,

It's quite rude to pay for an item 2 days after it ended and then request it be posted out straight away as you want it for 2 days time. If it was that urgent, you should have paid for it as soon as you won it! I do have a life you know. Well, sort of. I best get decent feedback from you

Dear Newbies of the minimins world

Seriously dudes? How many of your are addicted to your scales???? Sort it out please. Also, the plan works, thats why this is the most popular of all the forums - we aren't here 'cos we just love talking about scan bran and bowel movements, so please, trust in it. Stop panicing that you've not lost weight on your first week, and if you don't loose weight in your first week, or indeed in any week, here's a novel idea - Maybe you got it wrong, Maybe you didn't quite stick to it as well as you thought you had! Maybe drinking your own body weight in Vodka on a Saturday night is not conducive to a good weight loss.

Just a thought.................

kingleds said:

Seriously dudes? How many of your are addicted to your scales???? Sort it out please. Also, the plan works, thats why this is the most popular of all the forums - we aren't here 'cos we just love talking about scan bran and bowel movements, so please, trust in it. Stop panicing that you've not lost weight on your first week, and if you don't loose weight in your first week, or indeed in any week, here's a novel idea - Maybe you got it wrong, Maybe you didn't quite stick to it as well as you thought you had! Maybe drinking your own body weight in Vodka on a Saturday night is not conducive to a good weight loss.

What? The ONLY reason I come on here is to talk about scan bran and bowel movements! In fact, I am writing this post on the toilet with a handful of scanbran to stave off the boredom while I... Never mind, I'm sure you don't need to know...Oh, and the operation I am having to remove the scales from my feet. I'm half-lizard.

Seriously Kingleds, you have your priorities ALL wrong. :8855:

And in all seriousness, many of us went through the same issues when we started and as January is the peak for new starters, its natural that there will be a peak in worried newbie posts of this nature. They will ease off in due course once people get to grips with the plan and settle into the routine.

kingleds said:

Hear hear! If I read 'I was good all week and then went out the weekend but I only lost 1/2 lb' one more time... Or "will it work for me?'
My fave is 'I don't like veg, and only like toast for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch and I have McDs on Fridays, and I drink wine all weekend. I don't like pasta, and only eat potatoes chipped or mashed with butter' (ok this wasn't one person but all have been said on here).
I want to say 'if you don't change your ways how will you change your weight?)

MadameLaMinx said:
And in all seriousness, many of us went through the same issues when we started and as January is the peak for new starters, its natural that there will be a peak in worried newbie posts of this nature. They will ease off in due course once people get to grips with the plan and settle into the routine.

I know MLM - & i'm sure i asked some stupid questions - in fact I KNOW i did - but at no point did i think i could loose weight whilst drinking 4 bottles of wine @ the weekend! I don't consider myself to be particularly bright or anything so i fail to understand why other people struggle with this concept :)

Btw - TMI on the bowel movement :)

I want to say 'if you don't change your ways how will you change your weight?)

I know what you mean - there comes a point where there is only so many hours in the day and posts where you can say that without wanting to stick the monitor repeatedly and firmly on the top of your head, but maybe instead of thinking it, we should be saying it, in a kind but firm manner.

It IS very confusing when you just start out, and people do make mistakes, and sometimes it takes a while to realise that you cant do the plan and live quite the same lifestyle as you had before - but I bet you that in EVERY group across the country there are more than a handful of people who go to group for either the social aspect, or because they are kidding themselves on that they are actually doing something about their weight problem just by turning up. I know there was at mine when I went. The "I dont know how I have SOTW when I drank myself stupid and had a kebab and chips on Saturday" brigade.

Real, true, proper success at SW comes when a number of factors occur. When your head is in the right place and focussed, and when you understand the plan sufficiently to know what you can and cannot do within its confines. And finally, when you stick to it. Properly. Without kidding yourself.

But how many of us can honestly hand on heart say we didnt previously make half-hearted efforts at some point, or kid ourselves that we were doing "something" about it when really the only thing we were doing was kidding ourselves that we were doing something about it.

Say something constructive and supportive, those that really want to do this will thank you for it, and those that take offence to constructive and supportive advice may need to have a think about whether their heads are really in the right place.

I know MLM - & i'm sure i asked some stupid questions - in fact I KNOW i did - but at no point did i think i could loose weight whilst drinking 4 bottles of wine @ the weekend! I don't consider myself to be particularly bright or anything so i fail to understand why other people struggle with this concept :)

Btw - TMI on the bowel movement :)

Hahaha. Thanks :)

To be honest, I do think this is partly SWs fault. I know that some consultants do either encourage or advocate "saving" syns for the weekend, when actually SW tend not to do that - they give us "flexisynning" as an option which if we were following it word for word we would know that if we did it we wouldnt be guaranteed a loss that week - but to my mind, when people "save" syns up for the weekend, its too easy to lose track, particularly in the early stages of losing, and then they wonder why they dont lose.

Now, I KNOW that saving syns works for some people. But it doesnt really encourage balance and consistency. Strikes me that consultants are so busy trying to push the fact that this is a "lifestyle" that they forget that people had previous "lifestyles" and they assume that those lifestyles can continue as they were without modification.

MadameLaMinx said:

To be honest, I do think this is partly SWs fault. I know that some consultants do either encourage or advocate "saving" syns for the weekend, when actually SW tend not to do that - they give us "flexisynning" as an option which if we were following it word for word we would know that if we did it we wouldnt be guaranteed a loss that week - but to my mind, when people "save" syns up for the weekend, its too easy to lose track, particularly in the early stages of losing, and then they wonder why they dont lose.

Now, I KNOW that saving syns works for some people. But it doesnt really encourage balance and consistency. Strikes me that consultants are so busy trying to push the fact that this is a "lifestyle" that they forget that people had previous "lifestyles" and they assume that those lifestyles can continue as they were without modification.

Spot on.
My consultant is quite old school. If she hears someone say 'treat night' she immediately cuts them down & explains why you have to change your mindset about food before you will be succesful. She never encourages you to save syns, she encourages flexi synning, but only on special occassions. She tells you to eat 1/3rd superfree regardless of the plan you follow. Basically, she does it like you are supposed to. I know i'm lucky to have her!

MadameLaMinx said:

And in any case saving enough syns to have a couple of bottles of wine is encouraging binge drinking!

UK Mail delivery person,

I have been excited about getting my new phone all week and so was a bit gutted when you gave me a delivery time of between 12 and 3 on Tuesday, as its my weigh in at 12! However, I arranged to weigh in extra extra early so I could be back her for half 11, only to find you had already tried to deliver! So no, I do not feel guilty about one of your managers having to deliver the phone on his way home tonight!

Shelley

Love reading all these.........sooooo true.

Just need to add that the local anaesthetic has worn off my nose and the 2 stitches are now killing me ......and I am dying to blow my nose!!!

Back