Unthoughtful people!

Dear many of my customers at work,

When you want to ask me where something is, the polite way to do it is to ACTUALLY ASK me, and not just say/shout the thing at me. Surprisingly, when I'm walking along the aisles carrying heavy boxes, busy at work, I don't really appreciate deranged people yelling "YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS" at me like someone with tourette's.

Manners mean something, people.

Dear Line Manager,

I am on Maternity Leave till 18th Mar, so why do you think I want to know the developments of my team until then? I know things have gone wrong since I've been away and that you're planning for my return, however I don't give a ****. I don't want to be receiving emails on the team!!!

You treated me badly when I left so I care even less, plus don't you think its enough of a cheek to ask me to come in for a meeting next week! Let alone now sending me work related emails.

No I won't be reading them!

One very pee'd off member of staff

Dear Line Manager,

I am on Maternity Leave till 18th Mar, so why do you think I want to know the developments of my team until then? I know things have gone wrong since I've been away and that you're planning for my return, however I don't give a ****. I don't want to be receiving emails on the team!!!

You treated me badly when I left so I care even less, plus don't you think its enough of a cheek to ask me to come in for a meeting next week! Let alone now sending me work related emails.

I'm not sure but I think this is against employment law.

'lets have a big do for your 21st' they say and i agree and now they are all pulling out. THANKS FOR NOTHING!!

Dear Boiler

You know I love you and that I have taken out a very expensive care package for you but I really did not need you to play that silly game of hide and seek this morning. I was up at the crack of black to get ready for work and wanted warm water to wash my face and shower, it wasn't fair of you to go off and leave me like that. I had to take a day off work, wait in the freezing cold until a kind man came and walked a field of mud up the stairs to try and fix you. It really wasn't kind of you to stay with us for an hour and then five mins after he had pootled off up the road before you did your disappearing act again. Esp when you know that lovely lady at the dentist said last week that because I bit down too hard on that teeny tiny Happy Chinese New Year sweetie she was going to take three hundred and forty notes from me. I need you to behave nicely from now on. Really I do.

I want you to know I am just getting feeling back in my hands and feet and hope that there are no more games, we are in the middle of winter for goodness sake, why don't we wait until the summer eh?

Lotsa love
Me

Beautiful.XTC said:
'lets have a big do for your 21st' they say and i agree and now they are all pulling out. THANKS FOR NOTHING!!

I'll come!

Dear Line Manager,

I'm a supply teacher covering the maternity leave (although she has said she is NOT coming back EVER and been clearer than clear to everyone about this) since April 2012. The bosses still ask me to e-mail questions to her saying "she's lovely, she won't mind." I don't do it. I agree she's lovely, but I would mind, so I'm not going to do it to here either. Full stop!

Dear OH,

Stop asking me to buy you haribo and ice cream....it makes me want them!

Dear body,
I get the message you need the iron tablets, so if I start taking them do you promise not to get upset and give me a bad time? Only I have to work and I can't be running to the loo all the time!
Mmmmkay????

Dear Muller

Please redesign the shape of your pots! I like a bargain as much as the next girl but I cannot take advantage of multibuys at the supermarket, as your flaming narrow bottomed pots will not balance on wire fridge shelves!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Do it! Do it NOW!!!!!

Grrrr...

Dear Muller

Please redesign the shape of your pots! I like a bargain as much as the next girl but I cannot take advantage of multibuys at the supermarket, as your flaming narrow bottomed pots will not balance on wire fridge shelves!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Do it! Do it NOW!!!!!

Grrrr...

Tell me about it! I can never buy the multipacks either, because if I bought two (to take advantage of the usual BOGOF offer) that would take up a whole fridge shelf - and I only have three shelves in my teeny tiny fridge! I am not going to sacrifice my fruit and veg for a shelf full of mullers, lol!

who_la_hoop said:
Tell me about it! I can never buy the multipacks either, because if I bought two (to take advantage of the usual BOGOF offer) that would take up a whole fridge shelf - and I only have three shelves in my teeny tiny fridge! I am not going to sacrifice my fruit and veg for a shelf full of mullers, lol!

In this weather I leave them in my porch! It's effing freezing in there.

In this weather I leave them in my porch! It's effing freezing in there.

lol! I wish I had a porch to leave them on! I live in a flat on a main shopping street - if I left mine outside, someone would pinch 'em! I suppose I could create some kind of hammock to dangle out the window... :D

lol! I wish I had a porch to leave them on! I live in a flat on a main shopping street - if I left mine outside, someone would pinch 'em! I suppose I could create some kind of hammock to dangle out the window... :D

Marks and Sparks do a "turtle friendly carrierbag" it's basically net, but really really strong net. use on of them? or.. you know.. some tights?

Not got a windowsill then?
Boot of the car is cold enough.
Failing that, take the fruit and veg out, shouldn't need refrigerating anyway... That's why they have fruit bowls.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Not got a windowsill then?
Boot of the car is cold enough.
Failing that, take the fruit and veg out, shouldn't need refrigerating anyway... That's why they have fruit bowls.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

You know, I'm not really THAT fussed about Mullers, lol.

I find soft fruits and the softer veggies like salad and mushrooms go off much faster if I don't put them in the fridge. I have a fruit bowl as well! :p (And if veggies aren't meant to go in the fridge... why is there a vegetable drawer? :D)

I don't have a car. And I'm not sure it's the wisest idea to balance a tray of yoghurts on the window ledge of a top-floor flat...

Dear Woman sat at the bar yesterday...
You have a right to your opinon, and as a customer you are supposed to be always right... However, spouting off that women with no children are not 'natural' is offensive to someone like me who cannot have any... Yes its flattering that you think Amy is ours by birth, and I wouldn't tell you we adopted her in any case, but just for the record, not everyone is in a position to have their own... Having said that, I would still have adopted Amy no matter what, as that girl is the best thing in my life... Thank you for keeping your sweeping statements to yourself in future, *****...

sleepytimesadie said:
Dear Woman sat at the bar yesterday...
You have a right to your opinon, and as a customer you are supposed to be always right... However, spouting off that women with no children are not 'natural' is offensive to someone like me who cannot have any... Yes its flattering that you think Amy is ours by birth, and I wouldn't tell you we adopted her in any case, but just for the record, not everyone is in a position to have their own... Having said that, I would still have adopted Amy no matter what, as that girl is the best thing in my life... Thank you for keeping your sweeping statements to yourself in future, *****...

How did you keep quiet. I hate people who think they have a say over how i use, or don't use my reproductive organs. Wonder how she would have felt if i'd told her i think its the height of insanity & incredibly selfish to bring any child into this world as it currently is.

PS - before i get lynched - i don't actually believe this. I in fact believe its none of my damn business - but these kind of people really bring out my evil streak!

Dear cold weather
Go away please. I want to feel my feet again & i am fed up with having 2 duvets on the bed at night!

kingleds said:
How did you keep quiet. I hate people who think they have a say over how i use, or don't use my reproductive organs. Wonder how she would have felt if i'd told her i think its the height of insanity & incredibly selfish to bring any child into this world as it currently is.

PS - before i get lynched - i don't actually believe this. I in fact believe its none of my damn business - but these kind of people really bring out my evil streak!

Dear cold weather
Go away please. I want to feel my feet again & i am fed up with having 2 duvets on the bed at night!

I kept quiet because I have to, but believe me, she did not get my genuine nice service, I walked away and got on with other things, and let Kev serve her when she wanted more to drink... I just think it shows how some people are basically ill educated and or, that thoughtless not to consider the plight of others... xx

Back