Unthoughtful people!

It's sad when one person changes/brings down the atmosphere, it's usually such a lovely supportive vibe here. Never mind. Maybe they were just having a bad day.

ellierose988 said:
It's sad when one person changes/brings down the atmosphere, it's usually such a lovely supportive vibe here. Never mind. Maybe they were just having a bad day.

True and tomorrow is another day babe xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shirleen said:
see her argument was specious, logic wouldn't work not with an ill informed, numbskull like her!

Oh and I reckon she needs a 'sneeze glass' next time!

Or the one that got licked by the cat...NOT that I would ever do that... right? Lol...xx

Hahahaha...Chelle, remind me to never be rude to you!! I can send you some dog spit if it helps?

JezVonSavage said:
Hahahaha...Chelle, remind me to never be rude to you!! I can send you some dog spit if it helps?

Donations for stupid customers always welcome... But I must reiterate, that as a responsible publican, I would never do any of these things...

sleepytimesadie said:
Donations for stupid customers always welcome... But I must reiterate, that as a responsible publican, I would never do any of these things...

You could just squeeze lime into every drink to make it sour!

Dear Boss, why are you in the office today sitting behind me and staring at my monitor? I'm having to do work and not look at Mini's and frankly, that's not acceptable! Can't you go into a meeting or something?

Your oh so dedicated (obviously) assistant!

HelsAngel said:
Dear Boss, why are you in the office today sitting behind me and staring at my monitor? I'm having to do work and not look at Mini's and frankly, that's not acceptable! Can't you go into a meeting or something?

How rood of him!!!! LOL

HelsAngel said:

I've seen some self-answering questions in my time, but I think this one wins!

Dear Bat-faced Old Hag of a Customer. (Sorry. she really pissed me off/upset me.)

I'm sorry that we didn't have any frozen peas. I went to check for you despite the fact I was in the middle of a task, without complaining and with a pleasant manner. I offered the alternative of petis pois or canned peas. I apologised despite the fact it wasn't actually my fault. So, to respond by saying to your shopping companion "Bloody good shop this is isn't it" and totally blanking me was just a tad rude.

And then, when my colleague serves you at the till, you don't realise I'm standing next to her and ask her if we have any frozen peas and start to basically slag me off and say I didn't bother looking. So yes, I did interrupt and inform you that I did in fact check for you not two minutes ago, and we do not. have. any. frozen. peas. i. apologise.

I hate people like you.

I would like to thank people like you..
I once asked in a supermarket if they had any diet vanilla coke (a good few years ago now mind ) and the lady went and looked for me.
Sadly they didn't have any so I said thank you for looking and went on with my shopping.
About 15 mins later while I was just getting to the till, the same lady came over to me and told me that the delivery truck had just arrived and that if I would wait for 5 mins she would check on it for me.
She came back in a short while with a cage full of various bottles and sorted me a 6 pack out.
Very nice lady. Very helpful.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear Bat-faced Old Hag of a Customer. (Sorry. she really pissed me off/upset me.)

I'm sorry that we didn't have any frozen peas. I went to check for you despite the fact I was in the middle of a task, without complaining and with a pleasant manner. I offered the alternative of petis pois or canned peas. I apologised despite the fact it wasn't actually my fault. So, to respond by saying to your shopping companion "Bloody good shop this is isn't it" and totally blanking me was just a tad rude.

And then, when my colleague serves you at the till, you don't realise I'm standing next to her and ask her if we have any frozen peas and start to basically slag me off and say I didn't bother looking. So yes, I did interrupt and inform you that I did in fact check for you not two minutes ago, and we do not. have. any. frozen. peas. i. apologise.

I hate people like you.

Yeah, but, what kind of supermarket doesn't have any frozen peas????!?!?!

I'm joking- you are marvellous. I very rarely have a problem with supermarket staff.

I always genuinely make the effort to look for things that customers ask for, unless I know for a fact that there aren't any out the back (we aren't a big supermarket, it's a Tesco Express so it is a lot smaller and usually I do know if there are certain things out the back, etc.) and it's lovely when a customer is grateful just to you for looking. Corny as it sounds it's nice when you can help someone out.

It's customers like the one today that totally erase all those nice warm fuzzies.

To be fair to you Ellierose, what kind of lunatic has to have FROZEN PEAS and not one of the suggested alternatives??

Back