Unthoughtful people!

This has actually reminded me of the time a few weeks ago when another customer asked me if we had any green beans. Unfortunately we'd run out (honestly, maybe HagFace today had a point, what kind of shop are we... ;)), but the funny thing about this woman was that she didn't get annoyed, she genuinely seemed a bit confused about what to do with her life. "You... you don't have any?" "No, I'm sorry," "Oh... right. Ok. Well, thanks for looking." This was fairly normal, but I kid you not, about ten minutes later she passed me in a different aisle and just went, really sadly, "I can't believe you didn't have any green beans."

Why are beans and peas so important to some people?

ellierose988 said:
This has actually reminded me of the time a few weeks ago when another customer asked me if we had any green beans. Unfortunately we'd run out (honestly, maybe HagFace today had a point, what kind of shop are we... ;)), but the funny thing about this woman was that she didn't get annoyed, she genuinely seemed a bit confused about what to do with her life. "You... you don't have any?" "No, I'm sorry," "Oh... right. Ok. Well, thanks for looking." This was fairly normal, but I kid you not, about ten minutes later she passed me in a different aisle and just went, really sadly, "I can't believe you didn't have any green beans."

Duh.........1/3 superfree ! :8855:

(even though peas aren't!)

Dear Manager,
How blinkin dare you force me into 35 mins of extra work without even asking if it's ok! To send me a text telling me the next shift would be 15 mins late when she was 15 miles away and travels by bus is pathetic!
I DO have a life....if you can call having to do my mother's shopping, taking my son to get Rugby Boots, collecting library books, oh and my Brother and his wife wanted to visit a life!
You make me hate my job and I'd better be paid for it!

ellierose988 said:

Hahahaha

Shirleen said:
Dear Manager,
How blinkin dare you force me into 35 mins of extra work without even asking if it's ok! To send me a text telling me the next shift would be 15 mins late when she was 15 miles away and travels by bus is pathetic!
I DO have a life....if you can call having to do my mother's shopping, taking my son to get Rugby Boots, collecting library books, oh and my Brother and his wife wanted to visit a life!
You make me hate my job and I'd better be paid for it!

I would be like 'look love I don't give a flying beep but today I'm going on time coz I've got something important planned like now'

Grrr!! Makes me mad x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would be like 'look love I don't give a flying beep but today I'm going on time coz I've got something important planned like now'

Grrr!! Makes me mad x

I wish I could, but cannot leave my Service User alone!
My boss knows all this, he knows that he should have been there to take over, but he wants his Friday night off.
It really pees me off I can't even make any plans, My Mum was desperate for painkillers, my son was waiting in the cold.
I missed my Brother :(

They play on you Shirleen, how would they react if it was the other way around?

Shirleen said:
I wish I could, but cannot leave my Service User alone!
My boss knows all this, he knows that he should have been there to take over, but he wants his Friday night off.
It really pees me off I can't even make any plans, My Mum was desperate for painkillers, my son was waiting in the cold.
I missed my Brother :(

Then like Jez said they are playing you and that is not on at all :(( xx

ellierose988 said:
I always genuinely make the effort to look for things that customers ask for, unless I know for a fact that there aren't any out the back (we aren't a big supermarket, it's a Tesco Express so it is a lot smaller and usually I do know if there are certain things out the back, etc.) and it's lovely when a customer is grateful just to you for looking. Corny as it sounds it's nice when you can help someone out.

It's customers like the one today that totally erase all those nice warm fuzzies.

I remember working in virgin once, someone came in wanting to buy a cd by an artist he'd heard on terry wogan or something, he didn't know who or what the song was but he knew it had "crazy" in the title. We suggested he look on the website at the playlist to find out, as he was being a little vague! When he came back a few hours later it was Katie Melua, closest thing to crazy (before it was big). We looked it up and told him it hadnt beem releases yet, so couldnt sell it him, and he went mad about how we had wasted his time and had bas customer service- what were we supposed to do, fly her in and record it to cd whilst he waited?! Some people are so frustrating!

I remember working in virgin once, someone came in wanting to buy a cd by an artist he'd heard on terry wogan or something, he didn't know who or what the song was but he knew it had "crazy" in the title. We suggested he look on the website at the playlist to find out, as he was being a little vague! When he came back a few hours later it was Katie Melua, closest thing to crazy (before it was big). We looked it up and told him it hadnt beem releases yet, so couldnt sell it him, and he went mad about how we had wasted his time and had bas customer service- what were we supposed to do, fly her in and record it to cd whilst he waited?! Some people are so frustrating!

When I worked at the Post Office I used to enjoy giving reading lessons to the idiots who insisted they had the right documents to get Car Tax!

Asda is the worst for Customer service, one Christmas there was three cages in one aisle (a bug bear of mine anyway, one cage is more than enough!), anyway they were all in the way of the shelves, so I go up to a girl who is wearing a BIG badge saying 'Happy to Help' and I asked her to move the trollies... she said....'That's not my job, I'm here for customers'!!!!!!!!

I was so shocked I didn't say anything, but I moved all three cages into the main cross aisle, and she watched me!

Now I'm a ***** customer and if there's more than one cage in an aisle I complain! Because I'm usually pushing a wheelchair and that's hard enough!

When I worked at the Post Office I used to enjoy giving reading lessons to the idiots who insisted they had the right documents to get Car Tax!

Asda is the worst for Customer service, one Christmas there was three cages in one aisle (a bug bear of mine anyway, one cage is more than enough!), anyway they were all in the way of the shelves, so I go up to a girl who is wearing a BIG badge saying 'Happy to Help' and I asked her to move the trollies... she said....'That's not my job, I'm here for customers'!!!!!!!!

I was so shocked I didn't say anything, but I moved all three cages into the main cross aisle, and she watched me!

Now I'm a ***** customer and if there's more than one cage in an aisle I complain! Because I'm usually pushing a wheelchair and that's hard enough!

*big ahem*

Not all asda colleagues are like that ;)

Saying that, I was only a temp, so I was shiny, new and raring to go. Some of the older check out girls were real bishes!

When someone asked me where something was, I actually took them to where it was, rather than say "aisle X"- which was in our training. When I do shopping and the person I ask for help goes "its in such-and-such a place" I feel like slapping them! If I was one of their "happy to help" mystery shoppers they'd fail miserably!

*shakes head* no wonder the Wallasey asda (the one I worked in) scored so low in the happy to help test- customer services got something like 69%....the only my mum works in (actually her department, sadly :p ) got 100%!

69%? what did the person at the desk do? Slap the person and tell them to p- off?? lol

Dear hangover,

Please go away!!! I have sooooo much to do today! Get lost and stop craving McDonalds!!! NOW!!!!!!

That is all
Sinéad

Dear weather

Beep off with this nasty snow i want to go shopping but I am not prepared to get stranded like us brimmed always do in snow :/ so ive got to stay local! Unimpressed!

To the little bleeps who broke into my car,
Thanks for breaking my window, on the coldest day ever, and giving me a really shitty day. Sorry that the gym bag you were so desperate to get to only contained trackies, a tshirt, a sweaty towel and a water bottle, Shame though cos I really like the iPhone armband.
Oh I'm so glad I have Glass cover on my insurance!

Shirleen said:
To the little bleeps who broke into my car,
Thanks for breaking my window, on the coldest day ever, and giving me a really shitty day. Sorry that the gym bag you were so desperate to get to only contained trackies, a tshirt, a sweaty towel and a water bottle, Shame though cos I really like the iPhone armband.
Oh I'm so glad I have Glass cover on my insurance!

Sorry to hear that Shirleen ,big hug

Dear oh

I'm getting crosser with you by the minute. I know I should be more sensitive but this is getting stupid now! Everyone else has heard from their loved ones but why haven't we?!!

Don't get me wrong I do love you lots but right I'm so angry I'm on the verge of crying yet again coz I miss you!!

Your very upset gf

Dear oh

I'm getting crosser with you by the minute. I know I should be more sensitive but this is getting stupid now! Everyone else has heard from their loved ones but why haven't we?!!

Don't get me wrong I do love you lots but right I'm so angry I'm on the verge of crying yet again coz I miss you!!

Your very upset gf

(hugs)

Shirleen said:

Thanks honey. I shouldn't be mad but I swear I'm going to smack him soon!! :((

Aw Bev, I feel so sorry for you :( that must be horrible. How often do you hear from him?

If only life was like Harry Potter and we could all send an owl.

And Shirleen :eek: such ar*eholes!

JezVonSavage said:
Aw Bev, I feel so sorry for you :( that must be horrible. How often do you hear from him?

If only life was like Harry Potter and we could all send an owl.

And Shirleen :eek: such ar*eholes!

Hi honey

It used to be lots up until Xmas now it was once a week for the last 3 weeks or so. Today though was a week and I still haven't heard nor his family! Very cross now! Unless he seriously hasnt had time or is literally in the middle of nowhere outside camp then no excuse! :(

Lol I've sent him messages on fb and ebluey letters but nothing! *sighs* beginning to wonder if he's avoiding me!
Xxx

Back