Unthoughtful people!

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
I'm not allowed a cleaner because it's a) lazy and b) unnecessary. But I'll pay? Not the point! Riiiiight!

What?!!!!! That's bang out of order! As if we were put here to work and be a housewife/slave! I'm all for sharing the housework if I have to!

Luckily my Sam is already trained well by his dad, who has taught him women are not slaves! So he irons, cooks, cleans, and even does his own washing wuhoo!!!

My ex on the other hand was bloody useless!!! God bless you Sam apart from your 'junk corner'!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What?!!!!! That's bang out of order! As if we were put here to work and be a housewife/slave! I'm all for sharing the housework if I have to!

Luckily my Sam is already trained well by his dad, who has taught him women are not slaves! So he irons, cooks, cleans, and even does his own washing wuhoo!!!

My ex on the other hand was bloody useless!!! God bless you Sam apart from your 'junk corner'!! Xxx

Hate to break it to you hun, but even the most enlightened, right on, in the 21st century man still thinks that housework is mainly the responsibility of women :)

To be fair to my OH, its not that he thinks its my job, its that he just can't be arsed and has a higher tolerence to mess than me. He also resents spending his weekend doing something not fun, whilst I get that you actually have to do things that are necessary but not fun occassionally.

Basically, I married a 5 year old. Football, fun, custard. Thats what floats his boat.:rolleyes:

kingleds said:
Hate to break it to you hun, but even the most enlightened, right on, in the 21st century man still thinks that housework is mainly the responsibility of women :)

To be fair to my OH, its not that he thinks its my job, its that he just can't be arsed and has a higher tolerence to mess than me. He also resents spending his weekend doing something not fun, whilst I get that you actually have to do things that are necessary but not fun occassionally.

Basically, I married a 5 year old. Football, fun, custard. Thats what floats his boat.:rolleyes:

Ha ha mine doesn't let me do anything it's awesome :)

LOVE this! They're such simple creatures really. My fella is Top Gear, Boobs and Lindor Chocolates. Give him these and he'll spend ALL weekend cleaning and tidying :)

HelsAngel said:
LOVE this! They're such simple creatures really. My fella is Top Gear, Boobs and Lindor Chocolates. Give him these and he'll spend ALL weekend cleaning and tidying :)

Ha ha! I forgot his boob obsession - or rather his tendency to grab mine & go meep meep like they are dual car horns.

Ha ha! I forgot his boob obsession - or rather his tendency to grab mine & go meep meep like they are dual car horns.

It's like it's the same person!!
We can sit and watch telly, next thing I know I've got a hand on my boob!
It works in my favour though. Give him a flash now and then, I get bought dinner! ;)

kingleds said:

OH MY GOD I was leaving Asda with OH last weekend and as we were loading the car he handed me 2 shopping bags told me to hold them a minute. I thought he needed to rearrange the boot of the car but no, he took advantage of my hands being full to honk my boobs in the middle of the asda carpark!!

Hahaha, if we are I wish he'd just admit it because it would be so much easier in shifts!!

Last edited:
Dear class members -
Please do not come to class claiming 'not to have done it' this week and then lose a couple of pounds and gloat about it when people like me that HAVE done it have reached a standstill. It's insensitive and tactless and it can be really disheartening. Ok, rant over lol.

Don't REMIND me of it Flibs!! Cannot unsee!

You see ladies, the answer's so simple. Pay them to do the cleaning! You all get your cleaning done, they raise their incomes!

OK, so it was a stupid idea, but I spend my working day with 850 teenagers - I'm not back in the real world yet! :p

You see ladies, the answer's so simple. Pay them to do the cleaning! You all get your cleaning done, they raise their incomes!

but I don't actually earn anything... so I'd basically be paying him with money he's already earned lol.

and plus, windmill aside, my hubby is great at housework lol.

moonwatcher said:

OK, so it was a stupid idea, but I spend my working day with 850 teenagers - I'm not back in the real world yet! :p

Lol! I might try that & see how it goes down

Windmills - brilliant - I don't have one that does that!

Am i the only woman in the world who's OH would rather he did the house work then have me do it?

Back