Unthoughtful people!

Zoesastar said:
Am i the only woman in the world who's OH would rather he did the house work then have me do it?

No I have one :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Flibsey said:
looks like it... does your guy do a "windmill" at you if you walk past the bathroom when he's had a shower?! 'cos if he does you all better let go. I married him in 2005.

(Urban Dictionary: windmill)

Really?!!! Omg! Mine doesnt do that but then there's always time lol!!!

Dear women whose OH like housework,

Please stop rubbing it in.

Yours Sincerely,

JVS

Yours Sincerely,

JVS

I don't even want mine to like it, just maybe do something once in a blue moon and care slightly if the place is a bomb site.
I suppose it could be worse and he could be like the man from sleeping with the enemy!

He doesnt do washing up, clothes washing, cooking or guinea pig cleaning out though!!! Just hoovering, dusting s bathroom cleaning lol

Cant have it all can we, oh and he ate my kit kat chunky !! Git

Zoesastar said:
He doesnt do washing up, clothes washing, cooking or guinea pig cleaning out though!!! Just hoovering, dusting s bathroom cleaning lol

Cant have it all can we, oh and he ate my kit kat chunky !! Git

Hmm, my 1st instinct was to demand he died for eating your kit kat, but seeing as they are more Syns than your daily allowance,meh might have done you a favour

See, he IS the perfect OH!

kingleds said:
Hmm, my 1st instinct was to demand he died for eating your kit kat, but seeing as they are more Syns than your daily allowance,meh might have done you a favour

See, he IS the perfect OH!

Hes eaten two now!! They were the limited edition ones i was saving for a rainy day :(

JezVonSavage said:

Yours Sincerely,

JVS

Sorry babe!!!

Love ya x

Mine doesn't 'like' it but he does do all the washing and ironing and is surgically attached to the hoover!

And sorry but I'll gloat if I want to lol! :)

*Emsie* said:
Wonder if I could get my hubby to have that surgery done on the nhs? ;)

LOL!!!!!

What a genius idea x

Hahahaha, Emsie, I just spat tea everywhere!

My OH will happily wash up, he takes the bins out and washes cloths, but has yet to learn the meaning of 'tidy' and is no where near knowing how to make the flat 'clean' , but i know im in no position to complain! (im not exactly a saint either..)

chocolateworm said:
My OH will happily wash up, he takes the bins out and washes cloths, but has yet to learn the meaning of 'tidy' and is no where near knowing how to make the flat 'clean' , but i know im in no position to complain! (im not exactly a saint either..)

This is me too!! My OH always washes up (but I cook so only fair), does the bins and can work the washing machine but he thinks the rest of the house is self-cleaning! :) I'm rubbish at it too though and always leave it till it HAS to be done and then hate myself for not keeping on top of it!

This is me too!! My OH always washes up (but I cook so only fair), does the bins and can work the washing machine but he thinks the rest of the house is self-cleaning! :) I'm rubbish at it too though and always leave it till it HAS to be done and then hate myself for not keeping on top of it!

You could be talking about our house!!

My hubby is fine with washing up (as long as I'm doing something in the kitchen at the same time - he seems to get lonely otherwise!), he'll do washing and bins/recycling etc.

Anything else though - no chance!! Bugs me a bit, especially when he's the one that smells up the loo! :jelous:

Dear road users

I respectfully request that you engage your brains befpore driving oyuyr cars at top speed onm the motorway with a foot of snow still attached to all parts except your front windscreen. I don't like having to dodge snowballs when driving at 60mph, especially when I painstakingly removed all the snow from my car this morning before leaving for work.

Dear work,

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

That is all. Only just half way through the day and already resulted in effing at the computer. I swear if one more idoit sends me an email asking me to do something for them when I've already gone out of way to tell them what they need to do I will have a total meltdown - just do as you've been told for petes sake.

And breathe.

Yours a very stressed and dreading heading back to my desk odd_sock x

Back